Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Let's talk about MERGE !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about MERGE !!!

As we all are aware that the number of active population in each server are falling pretty fast due to whatever reasons
    So, the possible solution is server merges. I propose the following for a server merge :

a) Firstly, servers of the same language are put in the same pool.
    b) We can eliminate the latest servers based on the active player count, for example : server 90 and above
    c) Among each pool, we can divide them in groups of 5 and merge, because what i mostly see that around 200 active players are present in the old servers, So, its pretty much 1000 players on each server.
    I, personally, want 1k players in each server to promote healthy competition and ensure that the merged server population isn't too low either. So, 1000 maybe the sweet spot we are looking for
    d) Start merging from the old servers to the new server, instead of randomly picking groups of 5 servers. This is done to ensure that servers of equal age are merged together and there is not much difference as i would not want Arthur-1 to merge with say Bors - 66.
    e) By merge, I essentially mean move all players to a new server, as it would be easier than to merge 5 servers. So, I propose that each player move with their deck, vault and inventory and respective guilds. All members of a particular guild should be retained and might of each members of the guild and the guild overall should be set to 0. This is done to ensure competition within the guilds. Also, each guild would carry over whatever scrolls it has as those scrolls were earned by the members and should not be thrown away or wasted.
    f) If a particular player has an account in Server -A and Server - B and Server A and B are merged into Server - C, then the player should be able to choose which server is his main server and carries over the cards and items of ONE SERVER ONLY. The other account will be deleted.
    g) But, one point to take note, some servers has hackers, so kabam should ensure they take proper action against them as we don't want them to infest the merged servers with their antics. As, a suggestion, put all hackers into one merged servers and let them test against each other, whose bot works best

Any suggestions/opinions are welcome. And, I guess this is a pressing issue rather than increasing levels in Tower Of Carleon.

You see solution I see death lol. Rank rewards are tough as it stands. Being put with 5-10x as many active players makes them almost impossible for most free players. The competition would be fun for two or 3 weeks and then I would get frustrated that my rank rewards were not worth grinding for. Rank rewards are the only thing worth grabbing from most arenas so if I can't compete for those Im pretty much sol

Comment

I expect the rank rewards to be adjusted accordingly, like 1-10 get 6* cards and so on. Think of it as a mini cross server arena i guess

Comment

I see where you're coming from Fata and I want to be supportive (and I hope you get something along the lines of what you are hoping for!!!), but personally I'm right there with Spaceman, sorry. The thought of a merge of that nature scares the crap outta me, lol. At least from what I know of the Elite. Having to merge with you/them would simply take the fun outta this game for me. You all play on a whole different level.

What I'd prefer is if they took accounts that were over a year old and merged them together. Then those that were 9 months to just under a year together, then 6-9 month old accounts, 3-6 months, and then the newest accounts. Something along those lines anyway. I just feel that those players who have been playing 1+ years have far different needs and expectations (and ability to compete!!) than those of us who are between 6-12 months of play, and then we have different expertise and needs than those who have less than six months of play time, etc. It's a hot scary mess.

While I love my server, it has indeed dwindled over time, yet those who have stayed remain competitive and growing strong. What really stinks for us is that our realm has remained permanently closed with the exception of like 4 days a couple months ago, so we're stuck with who we have until we wither away and die.

Comment

G is the most important one The Hackers...

Comment

It's really a great idea. As for the concern of grinding it out with so many other players, they would just have to increase the rewards. When I first started I think there were something like 2000 players in the arenas, but top rewards were typically given to top 10, not just first place.

What I think would be an even better idea would be to have a guild rewards system so for example, the guild with the highest might in the arena would get say 4 of said card and the 2nd place guild would get 3 of the card and so forth. I think that would drive competition incredibly and make this an increasingly fun game, as well as give members who may not have the best decks but are willing to grind it out for the guild, an opportunity to get better cards. But I'm tired of seeing the same 200-300 people in the arenas. I'm 1st in Revengers with only 246 other players, whoop-di-doo. World Chat is nearly dead all the time and the game only exists on Line anymore. They can do it, it's just a matter if they find it cost effective. So I guess we shall wait and see.

Comment

@Dena I hear your concern and I tried to consider the fact of merging servers of equal age together (read point d) but it's like choosing the lesser of the two evils, would u rather let a server wither out and die or ensure more competition...

@missdemeanor1 I don't know how they would categorise the hackers because kabam has been "lazy" to ban hackers as is evident from the forum posts and when any good arenas or city event comes up.

Comment

I think i agree with most fatality suggested but i am sure i disagree with what denaunie proposed.first of all in my guild we have players that play for more than a year and still have an average deck(i am sure there are a lot of players like that) and with your suggestion they will end up with mostly top decks so its end of the game for them and most importantly if you do the merging taking into consideration the accounts and not the servers you will destroy all the guilds.in each guild some people play for 5 months others for 8 or 9 or whatever you will have them sent here and there and now the main tthing that keeps most players in the game is the bond they have made with their guildmates

Comment

The dev team can't even run a global arena (remember how that went?) and you guys are talking about a merge. Please no! Dreaming is ok, but please lets not push this issue until they hire some competent employees!

Comment

Originally posted by Fatality1994 View Post
                    @Dena I hear your concern and I tried to consider the fact of merging servers of equal age together (read point d) but it's like choosing the lesser of the two evils, would u rather let a server wither out and die or ensure more competition...

@missdemeanor1 I don't know how they would categorise the hackers because kabam has been "lazy" to ban hackers as is evident from the forum posts and when any good arenas or city event comes up.
                    Originally posted by Wilyscar View Post
                    I think i agree with most fatality suggested but i am sure i disagree with what denaunie proposed.first of all in my guild we have players that play for more than a year and still have an average deck(i am sure there are a lot of players like that) and with your suggestion they will end up with mostly top decks so its end of the game for them and most importantly if you do the merging taking into consideration the accounts and not the servers you will destroy all the guilds.in each guild some people play for 5 months others for 8 or 9 or whatever you will have them sent here and there and now the main tthing that keeps most players in the game is the bond they have made with their guildmates
                    Yes Fata, in my head I was just expanding my thoughts on your "d" proposition, in that that was the one that was closest to my personal comfort level.

And Wily, hun, Fata and I said essentially the same thing, lol. As he himself mentioned, what I said was along the lines of what he already said in his post, so to agree with him but disagree with me doesn't really make much sense, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Denaunie View Post
                      Yes Fata, in my head I was just expanding my thoughts on your "d" proposition, in that that was the one that was closest to my personal comfort level.

And Wily, hun, Fata and I said essentially the same thing, lol. As he himself mentioned, what I said was along the lines of what he already said in his post, so to agree with him but disagree with me doesn't really make much sense, haha.

I think the disagreement lies in your statement of accounts a year + whereas Fatality's suggestion is pure randomness.

Like Wily stated, there's plenty of people whom have played well over a year that have average decks and there's some decks (mainly spenders) but they've been around for maybe 3 or 4 months yet have Top decks for their top dollars. I think the random merge approach would be the most fair as it does not give bias to any particular person yet still promotes competition.

Either way they choose, we need a merger badly. Lancelot 42's last 6* weekly arena had a grand total of 112 people. That's for a week long server with a very enticing reward of 2 guaranteed 6* cards for might and still we only could pull off 112 people.

You should see the other gimmicky arenas like camelot/druid where you can get top 50 rank just by entering the arena and doing a dance.

I'd see some arenas with rank rewards for 100 ~ 500 and think, a new account can get that by just joining. If that's how they want things to work, that's there prerogative but it almost feels like free handouts. Lord knows the welfare rank rewards have benefited me with quite the deck boost where I can now (last two weeks) finally start competing at the high levels.

Here's praying for a merge or a truly functioning global arena so we can get some competition and life breathed into the game.

I love the events but it's always the same 10 people at the top of each arena even with 3 arenas running at the same time.

Comment

ok Dena i ll rephrase to make myself more clear then.fata is suggesting merging of servers, that means that all your guild and everyone else in your server will go to a new server with all people from another server.what you suggest is merging based on the age of an individual's account.that means that if you play for ten months you will be transferred to a server with me cause i play the same time but someone from your guild who plays 5 months will be transferred to another server with people who play about the same time so will lose many friends and guildmates that way.so i agree with the merging of servers and i disagree with the merging of accounts

Comment

Originally posted by Wilyscar View Post
                          ok Dena i ll rephrase to make myself more clear then.fata is suggesting merging of servers, that means that all your guild and everyone else in your server will go to a new server with all people from another server.what you suggest is merging based on the age of an individual's account.that means that if you play for ten months you will be transferred to a server with me cause i play the same time but someone from your guild who plays 5 months will be transferred to another server with people who play about the same time so will lose many friends and guildmates that way.so i agree with the merging of servers and i disagree with the merging of accounts
                          Gotcha!

Comment

Any update on this spaz ?

Comment

Working...
                            X