Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

PETITION about gem exploit. GM read this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETITION about gem exploit. GM read this!

I fell absolutly pissed of about this bug / exploit
    some peoples takes about 40000 / 80000 gems, and it s not correct in compare to all paying players, that spent or have to spend 990$ to have 70000 gems.
    do u don t think that it not influence the game?? cmon, i m not a duck and also other players are not stupids!!

let's do a simple calculation, so u can understand better why we are so angry:

make-up chest: 50gems per chest. with 700 gems we buy 14 chests. Usually into 14 chests we found normally 70/100 stones, about 100 mana and stamina mana potions, and, if lucky, also a 6* card..... Well, with 70000 gems we can buy 1400 make-up chests... it means: 7000/10000 stones! ALSO, 10000 stamina potion (and, used on city event, that often drop a stone every 5 stamina pots, it means other additional 2000 stones, plus many city chest drops!) ALSO, 1400 make-up chest will drop some 6* cards for sure!

So, do u really thing that it s not influence the game? please, we are not so stupid!

to have same advantages, we had / have to spend 990$ ! so, i spent my money for what, if peoples can have same result thanks to a bug/exploit?

we PRETEND to have the same 70000 gems to our occounts. This is the only way to have justice for all the payng players!

i personally don't spend a single penny anymore, since i'll don't see them!

i really hope many paying players do the same!

dear GMs, think well what to do, cos many paying players already left this game, many others will do same, if nothing happens from your side

regards

p.s. a my guildmate drop about 24000 gems, and he stopped at nealry 2000 arena points.... so, don't try to say that the amount mentionated in the start of this post it's huge!

I understand and share your frustration, but GMs already posted that they're looking into this.
    I think they have been trying - today I notice a player whos deck had leaped of +400k hp +150k ATK, with his "old" party in arenas. Was curious if this was a result of KABAM action.

Comment

Originally posted by 7Sky View Post
      I understand and share your frustration, but GMs already posted that they're looking into this.
      I think they have been trying - today I notice a player whos deck had leaped of +400k hp +150k ATK, with his "old" party in arenas. Was curious if this was a result of KABAM action.
      there was also summon storm and summon a spirit going on, I have a lot of cards that could boost my deck that are in need of 1 or 2 cards, which can account for a big boost. just something to keep in mind when you see big jumps like that.

Comment

I this still not dead? Those gems are almost worthless because there has been no chances for vamb fallen or infernus since the glitch so calm down

Anyone who got a huge deck boost was veeeery close to doing it already.

I got about 38k gems , turned into 450 stones and 6 legends and 2500 potions, and 4 stat resets. None of those cards made my deck and I already had more Pots a than I could spend

Anyone who gained a huge boost was very close and lucked out on either vambreal or war

Anyone that thinks 40k gems can turn into 7000 or more summon stones obviously hasn't spent many gems the past few months

Also I am no longer able to collect gems from the realms they are already gone from now so in reality you have the same exact amount of free gems waiting for you

Would you quit playing if a few more players in your realm spent a bunch of money? I didn't think so

It sux if you missed it but it doesn't effect real spenders and if your a free player that missed it, tough luck , I missed out on drust and santa , you don't see me crying to have the game rolled back or everyone given a drust or santa

Comment

Originally posted by _Vega_ View Post
          some peoples takes about 40000 / 80000 gems, and it s not correct in compare to all paying players, that spent or have to spend 990$ to have 70000 gems.
          do u don t think that it not influence the game?? cmon, i m not a duck and also other players are not stupids!!

make-up chest: 50gems per chest. with 700 gems we buy 14 chests. Usually into 14 chests we found normally 70/100 stones, about 100 mana and stamina mana potions, and, if lucky, also a 6* card..... Well, with 70000 gems we can buy 1400 make-up chests... it means: 7000/10000 stones! ALSO, 10000 stamina potion (and, used on city event, that often drop a stone every 5 stamina pots, it means other additional 2000 stones, plus many city chest drops!) ALSO, 1400 make-up chest will drop some 6* cards for sure!

So, do u really thing that it s not influence the game? please, we are not so stupid!

to have same advantages, we had / have to spend 990$ ! so, i spent my money for what, if peoples can have same result thanks to a bug/exploit?

we PRETEND to have the same 70000 gems to our occounts. This is the only way to have justice for all the payng players!

dear GMs, think well what to do, cos many paying players already left this game, many others will do same, if nothing happens from your side

regards

p.s. a my guildmate drop about 24000 gems, and he stopped at nealry 2000 arena points.... so, don't try to say that the amount mentionated in the start of this post it's huge!
          Its not influence the game..YET...I dont know how many players still waiting for buying make up chest from gems they get free n waiting for the storm coming...what I saw now is lots of ppl have t4 war..maybe they throw lots of the gems on war event...lots of ppl miss the global arena..n lots of ppl who do join the arena dont know the bugs..ppl who know the bug will jump n make account on all realm n fight all the way dont care about streak....I know gm said they know who get n exploited the gems..knows what they get from the gems..still no action yet...u wanna be fair..give all ppl extra account in all realm n give them all level 100 so for those who already have won't get double n all who didn't receive will have the same gems with someone who have most account in this game..n lets see how the game crash..lol
          I know the ppl who already get the gems will say shut up n the one who dont will say go for it..give us all ; p
          I bought some gems too in the past..its big enough for me..but not even near with how many ppl get it for free..so I understand how pissed u are ..

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
            I this still not dead? Those gems are almost worthless because there has been no chances for vamb fallen or infernus since the glitch so calm down

Anyone who got a huge deck boost was veeeery close to doing it already.

I got about 38k gems , turned into 450 stones and 6 legends and 2500 potions, and 4 stat resets. None of those cards made my deck and I already had more Pots a than I could spend

Anyone who gained a huge boost was very close and lucked out on either vambreal or war

Anyone that thinks 40k gems can turn into 7000 or more summon stones obviously hasn't spent many gems the past few months

Also I am no longer able to collect gems from the realms they are already gone from now so in reality you have the same exact amount of free gems waiting for you

Would you quit playing if a few more players in your realm spent a bunch of money? I didn't think so

It sux if you missed it but it doesn't effect real spenders and if your a free player that missed it, tough luck , I missed out on drust and santa , you don't see me crying to have the game rolled back or everyone given a drust or santa
            I use to buy make up chest even when the ss drop rate been nerf...if my luck suck I still get around 200ss from 3, 5k..n its suck..so if I have 38k n spend it all on make up chest...so if I really really have a bad day I will get around 2k ss..2k ss for someone who already top deck like yourself wont mean much cause im sure u already have lots of godly card..maybe just need a specific card..but for someone who just have few 6* its really a huge leap

Comment

There was no summon storm going on when this happened it ended 24 hours prior, and we haven't had one since. So stop freaking out about that.

First make up chest was just a few days ago since the gem thing. So stop worrying. Most people who got the gems spent them long ago. Only a few saved for things like make up chest.

And the average amount of gems people got were 28,000 not 70,000 a few lucky people got 50k. I buy this many gems monthly anyway. And I am not pissed at all. If you were a big spender you would know that you don't always get what you paid for with Kabam. I think fallen vambreal has to be the most expensive card I have seen to date yet.

And the time this happened the doom chest was out and that was followed by vambreals vault. But they have made war and death easy and cheap to obtain since. The vambreal chest is not a good chest for the top decks so mid to lower level decks might have gotten a card or 2. Not a game changer but a deck booster.

This is a dead topic and here is why the people who got the gems did absolutely nothing that violates the TOS. If they are even looking into this they might just be investigating to see if a hacker caused this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by missdemeanor1 View Post
                There was no summon storm going on when this happened it ended 24 hours prior, and we haven't had one since. So stop freaking out about that.

First make up chest was just a few days ago since the gem thing. So stop worrying. Most people who got the gems spent them long ago. Only a few saved for things like make up chest.

And the average amount of gems people got were 28,000 not 70,000 a few lucky people got 50k. I buy this many gems monthly anyway. And I am not pissed at all. If you were a big spender you would know that you don't always get what you paid for with Kabam. I think fallen vambreal has to be the most expensive card I have seen to date yet.

And the time this happened the doom chest was out and that was followed by vambreals vault. But they have made war and death easy and cheap to obtain since. The vambreal chest is not a good chest for the top decks so mid to lower level decks might have gotten a card or 2. Not a game changer but a deck booster.

This is a dead topic and here is why the people who got the gems did absolutely nothing that violates the TOS. If they are even looking into this they might just be investigating to see if a hacker caused this issue.
                Well here is my perspective can't speak for everyone only me.

When spaz made the post saying they are reviewing accounts and makeing fixes on an account by account basis I got scared my gems might get removed so I spent more than half o them the first day on doin Chests. Got about 450 stones 1 war and 1 death and toooons of potions

After that I was able to score a few war and a few stat resets. But wasted over 5k gems on event bonus pack without getting any bonus cards

I am sure most people where quick to spend like me for fear of gems being removed, it was logical that they would have more trouble re moveing the awards earned from the gems then just takeing away excess gems.

I feel the new Merlin's makeup chests have a faaaaaaaar worse drop rate than the original chests, and even worse than the nerfd version we have gotten used to . Ontop of that I have heard of no one haveing success with this Merlin's chests since the bug , seems like kabam knows people have many many gems and have skewed drop rates accordingly

Comment

regards

I totally agree with you Vega, thanks to gems exploit some players got unfair advantage! I've been working hard on my deck, just to see some lucky players boosting their cards due to a stupid bug! And so the results of last Summon storm (with quadruple possibilities for 5/6 stars cards) was greatly distorted, because those "cheaters", having more summon stones than normally could, summoned more 5/6 stars cards that maybe someone else could summon in normal conditions.
                  I' d like to know what kind of actions Kabam is taking towards those who took advantage of gem exploit in Global arena. I suggest a rollback for all these accounts, but I doubt they'll do something now.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis8 View Post
                    I totally agree with you Vega, thanks to gems exploit some players got unfair advantage! I've been working hard on my deck, just to see some lucky players boosting their cards due to a stupid bug! And so the results of last Summon storm (with quadruple possibilities for 5/6 stars cards) was greatly distorted, because those "cheaters", having more summon stones than normally could, summoned more 5/6 stars cards that maybe someone else could summon in normal conditions.
                    I' d like to know what kind of actions Kabam is taking towards those who took advantage of gem exploit in Global arena. I suggest a rollback for all these accounts, but I doubt they'll do something now.
                    Global arena happened after last summon storm , trust me I got gems, has not been a storm since glitch occurred

Comment

At least cry about the facts. There was no summon storm during or after the Global arena.

Go watch "Frozen" and sing along with me, "Let it go".

Comment

Did I said yet..I still have gems from the glitch.n the gems still there...there is no summon storm yet..like I said just wait till summon storm n see how much ppl will have benefits from ss they get from bought make up chest..I will use my gems from bug throw it all to make up chest n wait for summon storm...so how many of u guys do the same thing..cause even when it nerf the only event still worth to buy is make up chest..n yes if u long enough playing this game u will have patience to WAIT till summon storm..even when u miss the make up chest u will wait till u have another make up chest event..cause the gems still here waiting ; p
                        Lets see who gets most of 6* in summon storm NEXT to come..the one who have those gems or somebody else who waste their time to get ss/buy the make up chest with real money
                        I agree with big spender wont get pissed cause they already have top deck n wont get lots of benefit from the gems..even u get let say 5000ss maybe u will get another copy of 6* u already have pe on it..the one will be pissed is small to average spender
                        The one who will pissed the most is mid deck with small n average spender n miss the glitch n get pass by ppl who use to be the same league with them in the past .. who care about them anyway..right kabam (its sarcastic if someone fail to understand..lol)

Comment

Originally posted by bud_anesthesiologist View Post
                          Did I said yet..I still have gems from the glitch.n the gems still there...there is no summon storm yet..like I said just wait till summon storm n see how much ppl will have benefits from ss they get from bought make up chest..I will use my gems from bug throw it all to make up chest n wait for summon storm...so how many of u guys do the same thing..cause even when it nerf the only event still worth to buy is make up chest..n yes if u long enough playing this game u will have patience to WAIT till summon storm..even when u miss the make up chest u will wait till u have another make up chest event..cause the gems still here waiting ; p
                          Lets see who gets most of 6* in summon storm NEXT to come..the one who have those gems or somebody else who waste their time to get ss/buy the make up chest with real money
                          I agree with big spender wont get pissed cause they already have top deck n wont get lots of benefit from the gems..even u get let say 5000ss maybe u will get another copy of 6* u already have pe on it..the one will be pissed is small to average spender
                          The one who will pissed the most is mid deck with small n average spender n miss the glitch n get pass by ppl who use to be the same league with them in the past .. who care about them anyway..right kabam (its sarcastic if someone fail to understand..lol)
                          +1 to the post. Anyway, the summon storm isn't the only thing. There were many summon stones packs - Sir Galahad, Vambrael and ther Golden versions, War, Apocalyptic Pack. Definetely this is not a small boost (maybe it is for the top players).
                          I understand that some of the ppl needed a little bit to jump, but to use for example 1000 ss instead of 100 ss for one pack is definetely not a little thing. And of course, there were ppl who didn't just score a little jump. 4-8 Wars for example when you had ZERO before isn't small thing except if you are top player (if you are, you rarely give a **** about something, aren't you?).

Comment

the point is not if we are big spender and have a good deck it doesn't change to much.... the point is: we spent money to have good cards, but with this bug other peoples can have same cards without spend a penny.... it s not hard to understand it

Comment

the point is not if we are big spender and have a good deck it doesn't change to much.... the point is: we spent money to have good cards, but with this bug other peoples can have same cards without spend a penny.... it s not hard to understand it
                              because you missed the bug. thats why

Comment

Working...
                              X