Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Summoner's Code of Honour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summoner's Code of Honour

Good morning,

How about creating a Code of Honour, a Summoner Gentleman's Club if you will?

All we need are guidelines, I have a few below:

- You shall not flame, insult or belittle another player in General chat.

- You shall not take Gold in raid if you Guild has agreed to assign prizes to specific players.

- You shall always lower your party's strength in all arenas before a long period of inactivity, whether it's sleeping, going to party, or on holidays - unless you're going for top 2 ranks.

Hope to see your suggestions and I'll edit the OP to reflect.

1. no. sometimes trolls have to be dealt with.
    2. obvious behavior. if someone doesnt kick him out of the guild.
    3. jajaja absolutely nooo. people who want everybody to lower are just lazy.

i have seen people in other games trying to impose a waty of playing that they think is right. and its a total fail. believe me...

Comment

Thanks for your input.

Nobody's forcing anybody to do anything - a "Club" requires will from the individual to join ^^

I think lowering arena is a good best practice to help other players. For example if 2 key players do it for me I can rack up hundreds of extra might and gain a lot of time on my arenas, while they're sleeping or away, so I started to do it as well.
      Don't see why blocking other player's progression helps myself as I go for might rewards and not ranks usually.

Comment

Ad 1) no ... im afraid that we need FA (forum administrators, or "General chat administrators").
        You cant fight with trolls as abovementioned ... and I can see on our chat its sad true ...

Ad 2) Why not? ..... but Im pretty sure, that in normal guilds its standard behaviour (yes from timi to time sh*t happens, but most of time its ok)

Ad 3) No, no and no .... Its competitive game ... If you dont want strike arenas hard, dont do it ... Rest of people takes advantage of it .. and its the dynamic engine of this game ...

Newertheless - I see point in lowering for guildmates (which I am offering for limited time) ... because Im hoping for some future guild fights ...

Comment

First, as a girl who plays and leads a Rank #4 guild, I'm already leery of a "Gentleman's Club" lol.

As to the rest:

1) This should be a given and imho should be moderated by either a GM or at the very least by veteran players (the latter is done on my realm and it works just fine)

2) Unecessary. Your Guild, Your Rules. For us, Gold is open always to anyone who needs the card. Anyone else is asked to assist but to remain in Silver or less, but no card and no spot is ever reserved for any specific player, period. In my guild, you have to earn your chance to lot, plain and simple.

3) No, no, and just simply no. Congruent with my explanation of 2) above. If you want something, earn it, don't expect it to be given to you. It makes no sense to me to lower my deck so that I can help someone else, especially those from another guild, get stronger than me. Beat me of your own merit (it's totally possible), or work toward the day you can do so, but don't expect me to just hand you a victory. Where is the competitive spirit in that?

Sorry. :P

Comment

ok i dont really agree because what you descripe is essentially,for a lack of a better word(sorry non native english speaker), the ethics of a person.if someone insults or whatever other people is a matter of his character you are either pro or against it. for the second part it depends on how your guild works.if you have designated places and someone went beyond that and took anothers,with the exception of that happening by accident,by not knowing etc, then this is also a matter of this guy's character. even if you need the card assuming your guild is fair your time should also come. and lastly i always lower in arenas where i am not going for the rank. not only to help guildmates but the others as well. there are times when people struggle and get the same opponent all the time, even if its not a guilmate, in a pot arena why not make everyones life easier? i wouldnt want to spend all my day trying to get pots so i dont want others to do so either.even if this is a competing game.but again you dont need a club for that,its only a matter of how each person sees it..

Comment

Originally posted by 7Sky View Post
              Good morning,

How about creating a Code of Honour, a Summoner Gentleman's Club if you will?

All we need are guidelines, I have a few below:

- You shall not flame, insult or belittle another player in General chat.

- You shall not take Gold in raid if you Guild has agreed to assign prizes to specific players.

- You shall always lower your party's strength in all arenas before a long period of inactivity, whether it's sleeping, going to party, or on holidays - unless you're going for top 2 ranks.

Hope to see your suggestions and I'll edit the OP to reflect.
              Hello there, let me give me you my opinion as the leader of the top guild of the server.
              1) My choice
              2) My choice again
              3) My choice once more

Jokes aside, let me tell you what i follow for my guild.

1) Our global chat is pretty much the same old faces and there is no new players as our realm in full. As expected, there is some "drama" between the lower ranked guilds as each accuses the other of poaching members. Other than that, its quite peaceful and good.

2) The last time i took gold in raid was more than 6 months ago, that being said, all our members have t4 raid bosses, and the funny thing is no one wants to raid now and scrolls are gathering dust, we raid only during summon storms where we generally spent 1k oss scrolls in a day so that our members get a small amount of ss. Other than that, there is no such problem as such.

3) So, I am known in my server for this. I lower after i get might rewards and if i don't need rank, i lower for the rest of the arena. Even, if i need a rank reward , i make it a point to lower for others after i feel i have taken a considerable lead, so that the other members can get their might rewards. in our server, players from other guilds ask each other for lower and if possible the concerned player lowers but thats wholly upto them. Regarding lowering within the guild, there is much more lowering than what happens in global.

That being said, I won't necessarily agree with what you say as it's my deck, my choice

Comment

1). Trolling is part of gaming and unfortunately a part of life now. Just ignore the ignorant people on Chat. Flaming back or responding usually lights a fire for them to keep going. Usually only the same players really talk in Global Chat

2). We are the #1 guild in our realm. We run as many raids a day as we want, but no one in my guild really raids, cause no one needs the boss cards. We allow all members to place Gold and have certain raids specifically for certain players/members, depending on if anyone needs a boss card. To force any guild to abide by our rules or regulations is not fair. Any guild can run however they like. Most commonly though in our realm most guilds raid like we raid and allow all members/players a fair chance. If you are not satisfied with the way your Guild raids, then maybe that's not the guild for you.

3). I will only lower in arenas where there is no rank reward or where the rank reward sucks, unless players ask nicely or send me a p.m to lower. Why should we make it easier for everyone when we had to grind for so long to get where we are (deck wise). Arena is supposed to be competitive. Who is willing to grind the arenas and/or burn to get that card or finish arena is what its about.

Just my opinion.....

Comment

Thanks for your replies - resulting in the failure of this thread.

It's cool! I'll be alone in my club

Comment

Working...
                  X