Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Gm is gone or quit trying

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Regardless how powerful the combo will become..i dont think is right to make 6* with that low hp..unless u make morgana 5* card..
    But u wont make 5* card as boss event card right..lol

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by bud_anesthesiologist View Post
      Regardless how powerful the combo will become..i dont think is right to make 6* with that low hp..unless u make morgana 5* card..
      But u wont make 5* card as boss event card right..lol
      Actually they had two 5* bosses in the past: pestilence and famine

      Morgana has couple powerful combos and I think her low hp is to compensate combo buff

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Lavep View Post
        Actually they had two 5* bosses in the past: pestilence and famine

        Morgana has couple powerful combos and I think her low hp is to compensate combo buff
        Question is, if Morgana should have lower Hp then many and many of 5* cards?
        OK, she could have for example 90-95K hp ... still not very good, but still 6* card?

        Comment


        • #34
          I understand why spenders don't want any of the event cards in the summon pool but that seems like ****ty buisness practice on kabams part, just because a card is in the summon pool doesn't mean u can just go summon up 8 of them just like that

          And people who got them from the events had reflect and got 8 of them no problem. Chances are without reflect you only got 1 or 2 . To me this is exactly what kabam wants, people who got 7-8 of one of these either already spent or will jump at the first gem booster wich lets u narrow down your hunt for that card

          People who didn't get any or only 1 or 2 will slowly aquire some over the next 2 months and when they finally get 4-6 they will be tempted to buy boosters because they only need 1-2 more. These are not the ones spending to get 8 on release day so until they have some they won't spend on them,

          Certain cards would ruin the balance of the game I agree like infernus and fallen vamb specifically

          But think about how many more people will try the fallen vamb promos if more had valrak and icemaw . And same with infernus, the more
          People with a max io the more spending there will be in infernus boosters

          And same with goldens , if u have an 8 card Galahad and galzra, you would be willing to spend to try to get a ria or vamb

          Just seems to me to have a list of 20 cards unavailable just because they where event cards seems silly, so many people got those cards for free just because they have reflect. Sounds like a bunch of people with pe 8 carded event bosses that don't want them in the summon pool lol

          Just saying kabam will do what it takes to drive gem sales and I would expect most of the event cards to be in there with the
          Exception of the newest Morgana arthur broom fallen vamb infernus , make a case for ice overlord and the Valentine's Day 6*

          But after that u spenders have had your boss cards for months it's time for the public to have access so we can put some pressure on you guys, thus increase ing spending because u need to finish the top combos to stay elite

          And for anyone concerned by balance of the game giving out to many cards , two points , they have released a new set of card Monthly for 3-4 months now at least, if they need to they will make more lol.. And second the more cards in the pool the less of a chance you get exactly what you want. If they are gunna update pool just adding 3-4 things and takeing out garbage would have a horrible effect on the list makeing people get 8 of one card much easier. The more cards they Add the harder it is to pe something without gems, spenders should be all about as big a summon pool as possible

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
            I understand why spenders don't want any of the event cards in the summon pool but that seems like ****ty buisness practice on kabams part, just because a card is in the summon pool doesn't mean u can just go summon up 8 of them just like that

            And people who got them from the events had reflect and got 8 of them no problem. Chances are without reflect you only got 1 or 2 . To me this is exactly what kabam wants, people who got 7-8 of one of these either already spent or will jump at the first gem booster wich lets u narrow down your hunt for that card

            People who didn't get any or only 1 or 2 will slowly aquire some over the next 2 months and when they finally get 4-6 they will be tempted to buy boosters because they only need 1-2 more. These are not the ones spending to get 8 on release day so until they have some they won't spend on them,

            Certain cards would ruin the balance of the game I agree like infernus and fallen vamb specifically

            But think about how many more people will try the fallen vamb promos if more had valrak and icemaw . And same with infernus, the more
            People with a max io the more spending there will be in infernus boosters

            And same with goldens , if u have an 8 card Galahad and galzra, you would be willing to spend to try to get a ria or vamb

            Just seems to me to have a list of 20 cards unavailable just because they where event cards seems silly, so many people got those cards for free just because they have reflect. Sounds like a bunch of people with pe 8 carded event bosses that don't want them in the summon pool lol

            Just saying kabam will do what it takes to drive gem sales and I would expect most of the event cards to be in there with the
            Exception of the newest Morgana arthur broom fallen vamb infernus , make a case for ice overlord and the Valentine's Day 6*

            But after that u spenders have had your boss cards for months it's time for the public to have access so we can put some pressure on you guys, thus increase ing spending because u need to finish the top combos to stay elite

            And for anyone concerned by balance of the game giving out to many cards , two points , they have released a new set of card Monthly for 3-4 months now at least, if they need to they will make more lol.. And second the more cards in the pool the less of a chance you get exactly what you want. If they are gunna update pool just adding 3-4 things and takeing out garbage would have a horrible effect on the list makeing people get 8 of one card much easier. The more cards they Add the harder it is to pe something without gems, spenders should be all about as big a summon pool as possible
            I'm a free player and reading your replies makes me chuckle. I'm not even going to waste my time responding to your points as im sure anyone with slight IQ will see flaws with your arguments. Peace.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by MrGorGor View Post
              I'm a free player and reading your replies makes me chuckle. I'm not even going to waste my time responding to your points as im sure anyone with slight IQ will see flaws with your arguments. Peace.
              Lol thanks for contributing with your opinion it was so enlightening lol

              I don't work for anyone so I'm just makeing my opinions heard, the more feedback we give the gms the better the game will be,even if only 1 extra 6* gets added to the pool because of my post it was worth it.

              I get that what I say probably isn't how it is but that's how I would like to see it , adding cards to the summon pool doesn't mean they have to appear every other legend card lol, as we all know it's not a straight percent chance to drop so they have total control on how many of each card is released and not even all of them get claimed.

              Vambreal has been in the summon pool amost a year now and I just got my 4th a few days ago in a vambreal booster pack. Just because it in the pool doesn't make it an easy card to get

              I would be much more excited to play hard knowing that other than the biggest 3 combos I have a legitimate shot at all cards no matter how slim ( such a ria vamb and totem where all in the pool but somehow I managed 7 hope and 8 kel earthbringer and many others before I got 1 ria and those cards do not appear often on recent summoms compared to other 6*)

              3 big boys being io infernus , golden force, and eternal evil all of wich will remain paid only gem promo cards for a year + obviously but to have like 8 top combos that aren't available is to far away from a free to play game imo, all about getting as many decks as close to top combos as possible so they break down and spend big so they can have the biggest dick in the realm... I'm sorry deck in the realm

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Lavep View Post
                Actually they had two 5* bosses in the past: pestilence and famine

                Morgana has couple powerful combos and I think her low hp is to compensate combo buff

                Not quite sure I'd classify Morgana's combos as powerful
                At least not powerful enough to warrant such brutally weak stats
                Even when you could combine both combos, would you really choose 150% healing, 10% proc, 100% hp and 25% dmg reduction over any of the 200% combos or the hp+att combos?
                I'm not saying they are useless because the procs involved are more beneficial , but still just compare everything to Valraak or Gwar and you have a significant difference.
                Just my opinion.
                I really hope the card could get redone so that its hp at least makes more of an impact on its combos.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Dear GM,

                  Thank you for showing up and posting.
                  I for one like to see an active Staff member in the forum, it's reassuring.

                  I'll be sure to tune-in after next week-end to know if the pool was updated and if you could kindly provide a list of added cards, it'll be highly appreciated.

                  Best regards

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by JesusBerlJov View Post
                    Not quite sure I'd classify Morgana's combos as powerful
                    At least not powerful enough to warrant such brutally weak stats
                    Even when you could combine both combos, would you really choose 150% healing, 10% proc, 100% hp and 25% dmg reduction over any of the 200% combos or the hp+att combos?
                    I'm not saying they are useless because the procs involved are more beneficial , but still just compare everything to Valraak or Gwar and you have a significant difference.
                    Just my opinion.
                    I really hope the card could get redone so that its hp at least makes more of an impact on its combos.
                    Currently her stats at max equate to 87k dmg to party and heal 43k to her team.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Kurse 84 View Post
                      Currently her stats at max equate to 87k dmg to party and heal 43k to her team.
                      Wtf? I'm at t3 and she's healing 63k already - how u come up with your figures?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        From wikia, her heal says 60% of her hp to Team. I haven't had enough drop to get her actual stats.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          She is weak.
                          I have a 8 card perfect t4. She does 87K party damage and 43.5k team heal. Her proc rate is relatively low and even with additional % proc boost, she rarely procs.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
                            And for anyone concerned by balance of the game giving out to many cards , two points , they have released a new set of card Monthly for 3-4 months now at least, if they need to they will make more lol.. And second the more cards in the pool the less of a chance you get exactly what you want. If they are gunna update pool just adding 3-4 things and takeing out garbage would have a horrible effect on the list makeing people get 8 of one card much easier. The more cards they Add the harder it is to pe something without gems, spenders should be all about as big a summon pool as possible
                            Have to agree with this. Adding more cards to the pool will only dilute it. If you are waiting for 1 more card of something, adding more cards will decrease your chances of ever getting it. Don't we have enough useless cards now anyway? I have many pmaxed cards that will never be used...

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Welcome back smash, looking forward to the summon pool update, hopefully u put some nice 6* for us to enjoy

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Fatality1994 View Post
                                Welcome back smash, looking forward to the summon pool update, hopefully u put some nice 6* for us to enjoy
                                wipe that nose off fata!!

                                and Good to see you back smash. i knew you missed (me) us!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X