Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Gm is gone or quit trying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cards i think should be in the pool
    4*
    Wild turkey
    Watchman
    5*
    Angelic scout
    Brain the juggernaut
    Corradin of the spear
    Blightvine
    Necro rider
    SANTA
    Snowman
    Many more
    6*
    Godfrey one arm
    Gwar
    War
    Death
    Ice overlord
    Valrak scorched
    drust Mac erp
    Ice maw
    Scarecrow
    Golden galzra
    Golden Galahad
    Golden ria

I think its to soon to ask for infernus or fallen vamb and it makes sense to my old back 1 of the Golden's to try to get people closer to completing it and makeingnthem willing to spend to finish

Comment

Thank you for the constructive feedback!

Comment

Has anyone else did a pe arthur the young yet I did him 8 card pe over level each card and his hp seems very low at only 105k.....also I eight carded broom pe overlevel all but one and he only has 103k health. It seems the new legendarys stats are off a bit only card with monster stats that is new is fallen I have him t3 4 card overlevel each card and he has over 90k hp. Do u guys think those stats should be that low or that they left out some hp and atk somewhere. I dont know just very curious also any word on that new drust combo. So im not keeping in line with this thread title just seems very active thanks.

Comment

The chest have been awesome this event I don't know what your talking about on that I have gotten 12. And got so,e awesome cards.

Comment

Originally posted by missdemeanor1 View Post
            The chest have been awesome this event I don't know what your talking about on that I have gotten 12. And got so,e awesome cards.
            Glad to her it, seemed a tick better last event to but of my past 8 event chests from last 2 events I got all potions and 4* cards and a benu fireborn long ago pe, got over 100k last event but not much this event

1 so far had 5 mana , I'd say maybe increase the chest rate dramatically and lower than as rate a little to compensate , would be fun to win 100 chests from an event! Even if 3\4 of if is worse than the ss u could have gotten

Or go back tonhaveing high quality 5* dropping and rare 6* cards again that was huuuuuuge motivation to keep walking , the next step could be the 6* , can't stop , I already got 1 , I'll get another, can't stop lol, and you have to at least 6 card the 5* cards before you can stop if your a young mid tier deck, galahD event was the best week ever to start an account, didn't affect big guys just helped the new decks compete in arena( started my main account that week! Owain Galahad and Gareth combo was mainstay for months, got sss deck in 3 days and a Galahad, was the perfect start)

Comment

hello

Hey Smash its really good to see you back again =)

Thank you for heeding. I would like to add one thing too. With all my sincerity I think this GK system should be reviewed, it is not able to measure correctly how active players we are. Also its almost impossible to get lvl9 even if I farm arena/boss..etc for all my day yet Im loosing more than I gain in a day. Thanks again for your time

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
                4*
                Wild turkey
                Watchman
                5*
                Angelic scout
                Brain the juggernaut
                Corradin of the spear
                Blightvine
                Necro rider
                SANTA
                Snowman
                Many more
                6*
                Godfrey one arm
                Gwar
                War
                Death
                Ice overlord
                Valrak scorched
                drust Mac erp
                Ice maw
                Scarecrow
                Golden galzra
                Golden Galahad
                Golden ria

I think its to soon to ask for infernus or fallen vamb and it makes sense to my old back 1 of the Golden's to try to get people closer to completing it and makeingnthem willing to spend to finish
                I strongly oppose to idea of adding event bosses to regular summon pool. They supposed to be SPECIAL. THAT's the whole point of grinding during event. If month two after event boss card would be easily summonable that will destroy motivation to be very active during event.

Kabam should consider adding them to the pool no earlier than 9-12 month since event

That being said any new 6-5* cards (not bosses) should be added to the pool asap as for many players including myself there is no reason to use ss as we have most of the cards In The pool already

Comment

Originally posted by Lavep View Post
                  I strongly oppose to idea of adding event bosses to regular summon pool. They supposed to be SPECIAL. THAT's the whole point of grinding during event. If month two after event boss card would be easily summonable that will destroy motivation to be very active during event.

Kabam should consider adding them to the pool no earlier than 9-12 month since event

That being said any new 6-5* cards (not bosses) should be added to the pool asap as for many players including myself there is no reason to use ss as we have most of the cards In The pool already
                  I can see 2-3 months not being put back in pool but a year? That's seems excessive,

Not exactly easy to just pick out legends when summoning will take many months for someone to pe this way without promos, but say you cant farm boss cards bit can spend gems wouldn't haveing 2 valrak make you spend to get a 3rd or more and that leads to spending big on fallen vamb and infernus for top combos

The event is the easiest time to get a card wich is awesome but i don't think it should be the only time these cards are available

Control should be kept on the newest of new and the absolute best, the golden force, vamb fallen , infernus, arthur young, Morgana , maybe make a case for broom and the other vday 6*

But the other should be in there even if they are even rarer than most 6* on the list they should be possible

Comment

4*
                    Wild turkey
                    Watchman
                    5*
                    Angelic scout
                    Brain the juggernaut
                    Corradin of the spear
                    Blightvine
                    Necro rider
                    SANTA
                    Snowman
                    Many more
                    6*
                    Godfrey one arm
                    Gwar
                    War
                    Death
                    Ice overlord
                    Valrak scorched
                    drust Mac erp
                    Ice maw
                    Scarecrow
                    Golden galzra
                    Golden Galahad
                    Golden ria

I think kabam would prefer to release 1 of the 4 golden cards to make players pay for 3 than to release 3 and have em pay for 1.
                    I'd imagine more mega arenas to come before the golden cards show up in the pool.
                    All in all, I'm only expecting them to add war, death and shiverheart.
                    Hopefully they will surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavep View Post

I agree. Some cards are meant to be competed for in events or top arenas.

Comment

The only cards that should be added to the pool are all the new 5* cards and older cards such as War, Death, Scarecrow, and possibly Golden Galzra and Golden Galahad (the other 2 are debatable) but other than that some of the newer cards should definitely not be in the pool for like another 5 months or so after their events because they are rare. Ohh also Drust should be added to the pool cause he's an old card but not Gwar or Godfrey or Icemaw and whatnot those should be only arena prizes and gem packs for a few more months.

Comment

Yes to golden rhina

Comment

I can see 2-3 months not being put back in pool but a year? That's seems excessive,

Not exactly easy to just pick out legends when summoning will take many months for someone to pe this way without promos, but say you cant farm boss cards bit can spend gems wouldn't haveing 2 valrak make you spend to get a 3rd or more and that leads to spending big on fallen vamb and infernus for top combos

The event is the easiest time to get a card wich is awesome but i don't think it should be the only time these cards are available

Control should be kept on the newest of new and the absolute best, the golden force, vamb fallen , infernus, arthur young, Morgana , maybe make a case for broom and the other vday 6*

But the other should be in there even if they are even rarer than most 6* on the list they should be possible
                            6-12 month before adding boss card is not excessive but practical. All of recent event bosses are part of top combos and I see no sense letting everybody get them before kabam release new top combos that supposed to,replace existing combos

It's like gods combo that once was exclusive to top players only and now part of average deck

If you want great card make sure you play all events and spend thousand of pots to get them otherwise wait long long time before you get them with few ss you will get for free from raid

I hope kabam share my views. At least with war and death the follow this scheme. They were bosses in summer event and only in February they made war/death availabie to get with stones only

Of course they will run here and there gem promos with these cards, so they will not be excluded from circulation completely

Comment

Originally posted by Kabam_Smash View Post
                              Spaceman,

Here is what I can tell you.
                              - We will make the summon pool a priority this week and get the newer cards in there. Look for a post with the list.
                              - We will make sure the game team is aware that the hearts are not being collected in inventory. Thanks for bringing this up, we will take the lack of collection the first part of the event into consideration when making an arena/promo to cash them in on.
                              - Young Morgana was meant to be a strong card, let me check with Dash before I confirm anything.
                              - I will pass your feedback on the chests to the team to improve for the next event. Chest doesn't drop enough? or you don't like the drop rates in the chest?

Let me check with the team on a few of the other issues.
                              6* card MUST HAVE hp more than 100...hope u will fix it soon so ppl can start using it

Comment

Balance sure is a delicate thing.
                                I think it definitely is in kabam's blueprint to make certain that elite combos and cards become common compared to the new stuff before they are released to all. Especially considering that summon storms are regular occurrences and city events are once a month now. Let's not forget how the summon system most likely will never change and can be understood better as players get more familiar with it, . And then you have to take into consideration that they don't want to advance players to the point where older content becomes totally worthless.

Comment

Working...
                                X