Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

I miss...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss...

I miss wandering bosses. They must be so easy to sett up, and they don't have to be legendaries, if you can't get an approval for that. So i really see no reason why Kabam can't give them to us more often.
    I would love to see legendaries, but also Galznar, and i would even fight for some unusual 4-5 stars, like arcane archer, violet knight or Grillmaster.

Whatever ... with decent drop rate

Even rare 4* is better than nothing (Grillmaster for example) ...

Comment

I want a Butcher of Princes...
      Bourgard wants to have a big brother

Comment

Originally posted by Mix Thorngall View Post
        I want a Butcher of Princes...
        Bourgard wants to have a big brother
        Hahahaha - made my day buddy!!

Comment

This has been noted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kabam_sp4zrocker View Post
            This has been noted.
            This has been noted.
            ?? Is this really top priority right now?

I gotta say I like the strategy, pretend nothing has happened for a week and sticking your head in the sand

Maybe help players with all the Grail knights questions left unanswered after you started that thread a week ago

Or address the global arena issues

Or talk about new valentines event

Or how about the elephant in the forumns and tell us what ( if anything) will be done about gem glitch

Or how about gk levels and champions tower

Wandering bosses are awesome but can we get answers and fixes for existing content before we develop new stuff. So much left unanswered

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
              ?? Is this really top priority right now?

I gotta say I like the strategy, pretend nothing has happened for a week and sticking your head in the sand

Maybe help players with all the Grail knights questions left unanswered after you started that thread a week ago

Or address the global arena issues

Or talk about new valentines event

Or how about the elephant in the forumns and tell us what ( if anything) will be done about gem glitch

Or how about gk levels and champions tower

Wandering bosses are awesome but can we get answers and fixes for existing content before we develop new stuff. So much left unanswered
              Did he say it was top priority? He just said it was noted..

How about you read the rules regarding the GK leveling and anything regarding that. It is all there.......

They can't address the Global Arena issue. Regardless what they do with it, people will ALWAYS COMPLAIN (everyone always complains about something regarding this game)

Comment

Originally posted by illidan420 View Post

How about you read the rules regarding the GK leveling and anything regarding that. It is all there.......

They can't address the Global Arena issue. Regardless what they do with it, people will ALWAYS COMPLAIN (everyone always complains about something regarding this game)
                Maybe you don't have any questions but myself and others do.

Obviously if spaz feels he needs to make a note on wandering bosses before answering his own thread that he started then it is a higher priority since its been hours and this is still his only correspondence with the forumns

The questions people have about gk and champions tower are legitimate

And in regards to the gems fiasco I think he would be more than able to let everyone know if there will/will not be rollbacks or anything else

Also my original post is ment more to mock kabams silence than to actually illicit a response

If your happy with 1 forumns post in 5 days then you are a pushover

Here's an idea. , sticky a thread called" we are busy" and every day u don't have time to read the forumns or make posts just give it a bump so we all know u arnt just dismissing our questions

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
                  Maybe you don't have any questions but myself and others do.

Obviously if spaz feels he needs to make a note on wandering bosses before answering his own thread that he started then it is a higher priority since its been hours and this is still his only correspondence with the forumns

The questions people have about gk and champions tower are legitimate

And in regards to the gems fiasco I think he would be more than able to let everyone know if there will/will not be rollbacks or anything else

Also my original post is ment more to mock kabams silence than to actually illicit a response

If your happy with 1 forumns post in 5 days then you are a pushover

Here's an idea. , sticky a thread called" we are busy" and every day u don't have time to read the forumns or make posts just give it a bump so we all know u arnt just dismissing our questions
                  Kabam is never responsive with threads.....you being on the forums with 300+ posts should already know this. They go on weeks without answering important threads and only answer easy quick threads. Not trying to come down on you or call you out or anything, so don't take this post the wrong way.

You have to remember, Sp4z is a GM he's not the point man. He is the Middle Man. He can only do and say what his bosses are allowing him. I'll check out the GK thread and try to assist/help you guys and your issues/questions.

Comment

Kabam is never responsive with threads.....you being on the forums with 300+ posts should already know this. They go on weeks without answering important threads and only answer easy quick threads. Not trying to come down on you or call you out or anything, so don't take this post the wrong way.

You have to remember, Sp4z is a GM he's not the point man. He is the Middle Man. He can only do and say what his bosses are allowing him. I'll check out the GK thread and try to assist/help you guys and your issues/questions.
                    All things I already know but doesnt mean I'm going to take it laying down.

If you follow my posts at all I am very critical when deserving, but I also try to stay unbias and argue for the betterment of the game ( except reflect that's all pure emotion lol)

Today I feel spaz deserves criticism, he started a thread to address questions and then disappeared for 5 days and his first post when he came back is about the lack of wandering bosses amidst chaos . I even waited 45 minutes before being critical of the post because maybe he would put up more info but after almost an hour nothing.

Sorry if it feels like I'm lashing at you that isnot my intention, all I want is more time in the forumns from our gm. Problems and rumors only get worse and worse the longer he is away

I'm not saying he needs to write paragraphs every day on every thread, but simpley being polite enough to address your (paying or not )customers is enough

We are humans not animals, simply ignoreingnthe community is an embarrassing way to handle these situations

I have been critical of the silence in the past and will continue to be critical until kabams silence policy is ended

Comment

This has been noted.
                      great !
                      thanks

Comment

Everyone is just frustrated with the lack of info and action from Kabam. And while the GM may just be a middleman they are the face of Kabam to us through the forums...it's their job to be the liaison and pass on info to the players. And agree with Spaceman that they could at least just acknowledge the long list of issues/questions somehow and then update on status....even if nothing has happened with it yet.

Saying they have never been responsive is no excuse to give them a free pass...it may be an extreme comparison...but where would we be if the abolitionists thought that same way (or any other fights for human rights).

And the GK info? I'm sorry...gotta say it's one of their better attempts at including some details...but it's still sorely lacking and confusing. They really need someone who is literate in English to proof things before release. And they could provide a lot more detail on how things work in the game...whether in game or in forums.

Anyways, I find this game and its administration frustrating as ****...lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X