Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Rollback

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvIl_RiSeS View Post
    I still don't understand what you are going on about. They didn't remove a thing it's still there but the arena is gone cause it was glitches like a mofo but it's still there so what the heck are you talking about? If you don't want to spend money on this game anymore then whose stopping you? Simply don't it's not like you are obligated to. If you feel like this game is ripping you off (cause it is) then don't pay anymore simple as 1,2,3
    Yeah its there, but to reach lv 100 in other all realm will take you a lot of time (I don't what to think how much) and some people get them for half a day and if that is not an advantage...What is? And Idon't have a problem to spend money,but I want to know that is worth it.Could you tell or any of you or Gm why should I keep paying (or giving) when they are going to give like 50 or 30 k gems for free for a short time.

Comment

Getting to level100 will take you probably 5-6 days of intense play, probably even less during event

And you can play few realms one after another so it will not take too long. I'd assume one hour per 5-6 realms three four times a day

You don't need to unlock all map., just get to tinangel

Comment

Originally posted by Lavep View Post
        Getting to level100 will take you probably 5-6 days of intense play, probably even less during event

And you can play few realms one after another so it will not take too long. I'd assume one hour per 5-6 realms three four times a day

mate you are the worst troll ever

Comment

And you don't need stamina for that??
          Don't have to fight in arena for stamina pots
          So please don't tell me somebody can reach lv100 for 4 day. We all play the same game.

Comment

better than a rollback. reopen the stadium as it was. make the bug available to all. it will rebalance things and alll get to keep their shinies. everybody happy . kavam will have less recenue right. but theyll keep their paying custumers

Comment

Everyone who's played this game long enough knows whenever Kabam releases something "New" everything fks up! Every new event, boss cards drop like crazy on the 1st day then they nerf it, Every "New" promo (not promos they bring back) drop rates are higher, Makeup chests were too good, so they made Merlin's Makeup Chest and took away Makeup Chest, etc.....

Global Arena was running for over 6+ hrs....i know cause I grinded for about 5+ hrs and got to 20k might. Plenty of people had the chance to do this, but I know a few players didn't even try Global Arena cause the confusion and lag and CONSTANT FATAL ERROR (which I received over 50+ times)

Btw this isn't the 1st time Kabam fked up and was exploited. It's just this time more people found out and was aware. Did you guys know one of the more previous promos gave away max lvl Green Knight instead of feeders? I bet majority players didn't know.

Comment

Ohh yeah I remember that Green Knight bug promo lol but no one talked about it since it was a small scale.

Comment

And also once there was a bug in the arena. When you tried to fight an opponent, an error message would pop up and you couldn't proceed. However, your tickets would be deducted and your earned might would be increased. Most importantly, if you were about to gain some might prize, you would get it. So you could get the prize again and again since the arena couldn't proceed. One of my friend got 1500+ summon stones from this bug. Still, this is in a small scale.

Comment

i remember both the green knight and the arena might. really just open up again let everybody get shiniies

Comment

I think it's hilarious cuz Kabam stuck between a rock and a hard place...and their greed keeps them from doing the right thing...which I agree would be making it available to all for the duration of the global arena. But I'm sure they'll make it up to everyone with an awesome super duper arena where everyone gets 10 Cerunnos.

Comment

Originally posted by Azzazaell View Post
                        And you don't need stamina for that??
                        Don't have to fight in arena for stamina pots
                        So please don't tell me somebody can reach lv100 for 4 day. We all play the same game.
                        I'll tell you secret, don't tell anybody about it. Stamina and mana replenish every few hours.

Notice I mentioned play in few realms simultaneously. Do you know why? Another secret. When you done with stamina in One realm move to another. Finish it in second move to third. By the time you finish realm #10, first one will be full again. Rinse and repeat. After all you gonna get 1750 free gems from this realm

Notice also I mentioned play up to tinangel. 3rd secret. It will cost you just 4sp to earn 18xp per step

So yeah, you and many other whiners think I am trolling but in reality I gave you solid advise how to get few thousands gems from this game in absolutely legal way. And if you think somebody got advantage over you because he played global arena and you don't by using my advise you will get SAME amount of gems.

Comment

Well

I need a rollback.

Ty KABAM

Comment

It is not funny when your main account which is level 100 and has gk lvl 4 and healthy streak bonus to be overwritten by another a lvl 80 account with 0 streak bonus with gk lvl 0.
                            That just happened to me when i was playing in another realm and was not aware of the bug.
                            Now, I can't use a proper deck due to insufficient mp and also lost reason to play due to 0 streak bonus.

Comment

I'll tell you secret, don't tell anybody about it. Stamina and mana replenish every few hours.

Notice I mentioned play in few realms simultaneously. Do you know why? Another secret. When you done with stamina in One realm move to another. Finish it in second move to third. By the time you finish realm #10, first one will be full again. Rinse and repeat. After all you gonna get 1750 free gems from this realm

Notice also I mentioned play up to tinangel. 3rd secret. It will cost you just 4sp to earn 18xp per step

So yeah, you and many other whiners think I am trolling but in reality I gave you solid advise how to get few thousands gems from this game in absolutely legal way. And if you think somebody got advantage over you because he played global arena and you don't by using my advise you will get SAME amount of gems.
                              100% true.

Comment

Originally posted by Denaunie View Post
                                100% true.
                                So we do need a rollback

Ty kabam

Comment

Working...
                                X