Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Global arena bug

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Kabam should give gems to everyone to solve this problem, or upload an older save of the game... i don't know... but i think if people received 90k gems the balance is broken

Comment

I am sure they will give a stamina potion and a summon stone for the inconvenience

Comment

Originally posted by Vaxar View Post
        if, in the global arena was today, and has been fighting against people from other servers, it was his own account, as level 100, transferred to this server, and you could collect the diamonds for lvl 100 !! There are people in my guild have over 30,000 diamonds on the account! Please fix, or others who could not use the diamonds, wrote well !!
        Oh man if only i knew was gonna rack up some gems.But technically this is not hacking or somekind of unfair way to earn gems its kabams failure and i doubt this will ever be fixed so enjoy the gems(atleast the lucky players )

Comment

Another retarded thread

When you switch to another realm it warns you that only gems will be transferred. Switch, train your char to level100 and get free gems.

And stop complaining all the time. Either play the game or quit

Comment

Originally posted by Lavep View Post
            Another retarded thread

When you switch to another realm it warns you that only gems will be transferred. Switch, train your char to level100 and get free gems.

And stop complaining all the time. Either play the game or quit
            And all those guys have trained their characters to LVL100 on 15-20 different servers in 8 or 10hours? The only retarded guy I see is you. The bug described by the OP is called an exploit and is deserving ban. Do you honestly think Kabam will be giving up on hundred of dollars per account?

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_52QBGMX View Post
              And all those guys have trained their characters to LVL100 on 15-20 different servers in 8 or 10hours? The only retarded guy I see is you. The bug described by the OP is called an exploit and is deserving ban. Do you honestly think Kabam will be giving up on hundred of dollars per account?
              I'm happy this happened cause Kabam screws people over and now they are the ones getting screwed. You know the old saying you reap what you sow and since Kabam's constant carelessness and bugs sowed a bad seed, we'll this super "glitch" is the tree that grew as a result. What goes around comes around Kabam so how does it feel to be on the receiving end of being ****ed up the ***? Not good is it? You guys did this to yourselves even if I didn't benefit from it cause I was sleeping when the Global arena was going on, I'm happy for those who did cause Kabam deserves this after how they treat their customers

Comment

You are such a cried baby keeps asking Kabam should roll back or take away people gems because you missed the chance yourself. For me I did not get the advantage of this system bugs because I was working. But rolling back or gem removal from people account will not work at all, it will just create another serious problem. Im a gem spender and spent few hundreds during the time of globat arena to purchase booster pack or chests...etc. Now you are asking kabam to screw me up by rolling back ? What about the money that I spent, and the potions, 5*, 6* cards and stones that I got during the time with MY OWN REAL MONEY. You want me or other players to lose all these just to make you happy ? You dare to call this fair ?

Comment

I'm not certain that your statement is true, Noob. (using that only as your given Forum name, not as an intended insult)

The ToS (https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service#tab-en) seems to focus more on benefits gained via exploits by 3rd party tools; it reads to me that this situation arose from within the game itself, not from outside of it.

Now sure, those who actually shared the info to their friends and guildmates could technically be liable for exploiting a glitch, perhaps, but that's a stretch and quite difficult to prove at this point, and at this magnitude.

Think of it this way: months ago they ran an arena that allowed members to particpate and earn gem rewards on multiple realms, but due to a glitch (basically a programmer's error that forgot to program to allow multi-realm payouts on one account for that specific arena), those rewards were never paid out. Kabam stated to many that they had no responsibility to pay out those earned gems and/or that all that was owed was indeed paid out, even though those rewards were validly and honestly earned but dishonestly claimed by Kabam developers to be paid in full.

This one was a costly error, for sure, on Kabam's part. But, nobody hacked the system, nobody dove into the programming to copy cards or recreate gem opportunities or the other gazliion intentional cheats that happen on a regular basis that they do nothing about. For them to enforce this, on a weak argument at best about exploiting a glitch, would be incredibly hypocritical given they have outright lied in the past about delivering rewards earned honestly that were in fact never delivered.

My guess is they'll either make-up the lost revenue by firing the programmer(s) who ran the event without testing it or at the very least, know that they were able to breathe new life into the game for a small handlful of folks who might now stick around awhile despite the ongoing diminished quality assurance of recent months.

Comment

Originally posted by wepdonkey View Post
                    You are such a cried baby keeps asking Kabam should roll back or take away people gems because you missed the chance yourself.
                    Where did you read I didn't exploited the bug? Maybe I did and I'm not happy with what I got from the gems because the drop rates are crap? Don't make assumptions when you don't have a clue, baby.

Originally posted by Denaunie
                    I'm not certain that your statement is true, Noob. (using that only as your given Forum name, not as an intended insult)
                    Well it is definitely a matter of debate and Kabam is king here but as per definition it can be definitely classified as an exploit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploit_%28video_gaming%29)

Comment

Originally posted by Denaunie View Post
                      My guess is they'll either make-up the lost revenue by firing the programmer(s) who ran the event without testing it or at the very least, know that they were able to breathe new life into the game for a small handlful of folks who might now stick around awhile despite the ongoing diminished quality assurance of recent months.

You are very naive if you think kabam will fire anybody. Nothing is tested in this game anyway and we always are quinea pigs for all new features and additions

Having few dozen individuals who managed to capitalize on that will not change anything at all.

Some will get slight boost, some will get pissed and quit and there always will be fresh eager blood

Show must go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavep View Post
                        You are very naive if you think kabam will fire anybody. Nothing is tested in this game anyway and we always are quinea pigs for all new features and additions

Having few dozen individuals who managed to capitalize on that will not change anything at all.

Some will get slight boost, some will get pissed and quit and there always will be fresh eager blood

Show must go on.
                        Lavep you should know me well enough by now to know that the first portion was said tongue-in-cheek and that the latter phrase in that statement is what had my support. I am not fussed at all by the whole thing and don't really see much being done about it...and I'm fine with that too.

Comment

Where did you read I didn't exploited the bug? Maybe I did and I'm not happy with what I got from the gems because the drop rates are crap? Don't make assumptions when you don't have a clue, baby.

Well it is definitely a matter of debate and Kabam is king here but as per definition it can be definitely classified as an exploit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploit_%28video_gaming%29)
                          LOL do you know that with your reference, you actually deflated your argument and proved my point, as this is what your link says:

"...however, the precise determination of what is or is not considered an exploit can be controversial. This debate stems from a number of factors but typically involves the argument that the issues are part of the game and require no changes or external programs to take advantage of them."

Wiki doesn't define exploit for Kabam, Kabam's ToS owns the responsiblity to define what it means by exploit, sorry. Your logic and argument are flawed on this one.

Comment

Haha there goes Denaunie with her magic word lingo hahaha ahh the forums so interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
                              Haha there goes Denaunie with her magic word lingo hahaha ahh the forums so interesting to see
                              Hahaha Jordan, miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Denaunie View Post
                                LOL do you know that with your reference, you actually deflated your argument and proved my point, as this is what your link says:

"...however, the precise determination of what is or is not considered an exploit can be controversial. This debate stems from a number of factors but typically involves the argument that the issues are part of the game and require no changes or external programs to take advantage of them."

Wiki doesn't define exploit for Kabam, Kabam's ToS owns the responsiblity to define what it means by exploit, sorry. Your logic and argument are flawed on this one.
                                Dude are you quoting and cherry picking the controversy section article from a Wikipedia article while at the same omitting the introduction part of it and expecting I take your argument seriously?

I will then cherry pick myself the TOS:

ยท Use features of the Websites or Services for anything other than their intended purpose, including exploiting glitches for personal gain;
                                Did you read that part:

including exploiting glitches for personal gain;

When Kabam introduce a bug that allows people to literally gain the equivalent of hundreds if not thousands of euros for free, it looks like to me that the previous quote fits perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X