Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Even with the Fallen Vambrael correction to arena chests, they are still misleading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even with the Fallen Vambrael correction to arena chests, they are still misleading

Temporal Arena Chests are just a pack full of lies. First it says you win a fallen vambrael on day 5, which you change to "chance" after people have already spent their money, but it still also says "Open each day for a higher number of tickets!" Not "Chance at a higher number of tickets." So this makes it sound as if each day you should win more tickets than you did the last day. However, multiple of my chests are inconsistent, one for example, has given me 2, 15, then back to 1, and 1 ticket again. Kabam, idc how small the detail is, things like this look so shady and malicious and if this continues I'm seriously considering quitting. How hard can it be to write something that's not misleading, it's literally just one word you needed in both situations.

Btw, I just want to express my gratitude to sp4zrocker for actually helping out players and answering questions constantly and consistently. I don't really know what's going on and I know there are issues at Kabam but all I've seen is him helping everywhere and then there's Aaron distracting players with a counting thread lol... And no sight of any other admins

Comment

Originally posted by Numbah_Zero View Post
      Btw, I just want to express my gratitude to sp4zrocker for actually helping out players and answering questions constantly and consistently. I don't really know what's going on and I know there are issues at Kabam but all I've seen is him helping everywhere and then there's Aaron distracting players with a counting thread lol... And no sight of any other admins
      Counting thread is several months old Aaron hasn't posted on HOC forums in months

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
        Counting thread is several months old Aaron hasn't posted on HOC forums in months
        Huh, so then I stand corrected. Only sp4z is really helping anyone here...

Comment

Originally posted by Numbah_Zero View Post
          Huh, so then I stand corrected. Only sp4z is really helping anyone here...
          Aaron isn't actually on this game anymore hence the reason why he was introducing new GM's such as Smash and Sp4z. He's pioneering on a new game that's being developed by Kabam but j forget the name lol. Ploint is he hasn't been here a while cause he was I guess transfered, if that's the right word, to other game forums usually the newer games I think like LOTR and such

Comment

Well maybe then to avoid any misunderstandings they(being Kabam) should automatically refund any money, basically given to them, or give all people who bought into the packs at least x1 fallen Vamb for restitution.

Comment

I understand how the text may seem misleading. A good rule of thumb is to notice when the text explicitly says "guaranteed." If it doesn't say "guaranteed" then that means there is a chance.

That said, the GM team has taken note and we will keep a closer eye on this. We apologize for any misunderstandings.

Comment

Originally posted by Kabam_sp4zrocker View Post
                I understand how the text may seem misleading. A good rule of thumb is to notice when the text explicitly says "guaranteed." If it doesn't say "guaranteed" then that means there is a chance.

That said, the GM team has taken note and we will keep a closer eye on this. We apologize for any misunderstandings.
                That's not a rule of thumb, that's trying to cover your *** after the fact. "Win Fallen Vambrael on day 5" leaves no room for interpretation. "Win increasing number of Arena Tickets" also leaves no room for interpretation, it says that is what will happen. How about you guys stop trying to push out a half assed product, fix what's has been wrong for months, Augment Arms combo is still wrong, many players still can't receive achievements for Southpart on, etc, and then this wouldn' tbe an issue. You don't even really need to know how to program to fact check text that is being shown to players, fix it as needed, or to fix simple % changes, just how to do a search for the text you are wanting to modify and make sure it reads as needed or the multiplier is the right percent.
                used pantyhose

Comment

Hmm It Said Win Man And This Is The Only Time I Won Something And Never Got It Lol Reminds Me Of What Paul Mooney Said "Just Because You Get All The Votes Don't Mean You Gonna Win" In Other Words Ripoff !

Comment

Sorry sp4 but please don't follow suit
                    I know that you work for them and all but don't tell us that the text "may seem" to be misleading
                    It unequivocally was misleading and there is no way to mistake that
                    I can't say it was intention but it definitely was irresponsible of kabam and sadly they most likely aren't going to do anything to smooth things over
                    Another ball dropped and players are left holding the bag but anyway enough has been said about this issue
                    Lets all just move on because we already know where this will lead us and getting nowhere is not worth the time it takes to get there

Comment

Originally posted by James25b View Post
                      That's not a rule of thumb, that's trying to cover your *** after the fact. "Win Fallen Vambrael on day 5" leaves no room for interpretation. "Win increasing number of Arena Tickets" also leaves no room for interpretation, it says that is what will happen. How about you guys stop trying to push out a half assed product, fix what's has been wrong for months, Augment Arms combo is still wrong, many players still can't receive achievements for Southpart on, etc, and then this wouldn' tbe an issue. You don't even really need to know how to program to fact check text that is being shown to players, fix it as needed, or to fix simple % changes, just how to do a search for the text you are wanting to modify and make sure it reads as needed or the multiplier is the right percent.
                      You had me at your first sentence

Comment

My evil though tell me why ppl would buy those chest if not certain to win fallen vamb..try make intended mistake so ppl buy it at first..nobody will buy that chest cause if they dont win the card they only get ticket..n who need ticket...try make ticket chest with 100 ticket on it..or 1 gems 1 ticket..ppl still wont buy it....hmmm..lets make a wrong advertising n correct it later....if they complain give the gems back..at least they bought a gems
                        Hope its not happen like that...

Comment

Originally posted by bud_anesthesiologist View Post
                          My evil though tell me why ppl would buy those chest if not certain to win fallen vamb..try make intended mistake so ppl buy it at first..nobody will buy that chest cause if they dont win the card they only get ticket..n who need ticket...try make ticket chest with 100 ticket on it..or 1 gems 1 ticket..ppl still wont buy it....hmmm..lets make a wrong advertising n correct it later....if they complain give the gems back..at least they bought a gems
                          Hope its not happen like that...
                          I'm starting to think the same thing. I'm a very low spender and took a chance on this purely because of the wording. I was saving for the release of update 4.0 as I believe a little spending will give me a better advantage. I took the opportunity at what I believed was guaranteed F/Vamb. I should've known better, but now I'm being forced to jump though all kinds of hoops and struggling to get my gems back let alone my hard earned cash that would never have been spent on gems in the first place if not for the offer. So yeah, I'm starting to wonder whether it was done intentionally... The sealer for me is that the chest below the F/Vamb chest clearly stated chance to win - while the F/Vamb chest 'conveniently' was missing the chance part...

Comment

Working...
                          X