Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

combo refect,

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combo refect,

This is my ideal:

A lot of player have combo refect 35% and combo refect 45% then they can get a lot of 6* card boss to up 8-15 very very easy. But the others dont have then they must to fight very hard to get card boss.
    I think it's unfair, that combo is only use in battle face (player with player, not use with boss).
    A lot of player will feel bored then maybe they could quit game soon.
    Hope Kabam-ers will be fix it to fair game.
    Thanks very much.
    Name: Mr ku
    Sv: Bedivere-13

Originally posted by Mr KU View Post
    This is my ideal:

A lot of player have combo refect 35% and combo refect 45% then they can get a lot of 6* card boss to up 8-15 very very easy. But the others dont have then they must to fight very hard to get card boss.
    I think it's unfair, that combo is only use in battle face (player with player, not use with boss).
    Thanks very much.
    i think so too please Kaban fix that

Comment

You guys are all in the same big cry babys ! Spend more time building your decks than trying to ruin other peoples success

Comment

Originally posted by JaY_jAy_1101 View Post
        You guys are all in the same big cry babys ! Spend more time building your decks than trying to ruin other peoples success
        The problem is, that game for player that spend money like you is too easy, i don't have money to spend so... in unfair and boring, maybe if all players who pay as you, play together on one side, and those who do not pay for another, things would go better.

Comment

Originally posted by santiaguinel View Post
          The problem is, that game for player that spend money like you is too easy, i don't have money to spend so... in unfair and boring, maybe if all players who pay as you, play together on one side, and those who do not pay for another, things would go better.
          Are you saying that paying players don't deserve to have a large gap between them and non paying players? Cause if you are then that makes absolutely no sense. Of you pay for something in the game the damn right you deserve to be far ahead from the guys who don't pay a penny so don't complain if paying players get more advantages than you cause that's just natural. Also separating paying and non paying players is the dumbest idea I have ever heard and it would be impossible to do that.

Comment

For one I don't even have reflect ! Stop crying and work on your deck you don't own a Fortune 500 company as your first job do you no you start with nothing !! It's all you dam baby's that ruin the game

Comment

Haha the funniest thing is that if these 2 whiners is there had reflect themselves, they would not say **** and they damn well know I'm right. Trust eye human nature is like that cause when you want something that someone else has, most of the time you try to ruin what they have so that you feel better. If they had reflect I can almost guarantee you that they would be the ones DEFENDING it. Such hypocrites everywhere I don't even think they care about the "fairness" they just don't want people with reflect to advance further than them it's as simple as that.

Comment

Im still waiting for my first Drust and hoping for his reflect combo.
                But thats NOT a reason for deleting reflect combos ... im waiting and trying to do my best without it ;-)

And BTW - paying players are really necessary for this game ..... so, my dear Mr KU - be happy that other players pay game which you are using

As a non payer I have fully respect to all which are spending instead of me ...
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But to be constructive:
                Lets talk about some lame reflect combos for beginers (i.e. 10%), made from 4* and 5*?
                Or putting more Drusts to summon pool?

But stop pls complaining about reflect combos ... just wait as more ppl are waiting ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr KU View Post
                  This is my ideal:

Thanks very much.
                  Very very easy...hmmm..try 300+ battles against boss to get 8 card boss with those reflects...less mana pot yes..very very easy..I dont think so

Comment

It took me almost a year to have the cards I have now. I only see players jumping to 700k because of this combo.
                    Now they can to farm more and at lower cost while I sweated to have what I have today

Comment

it is fun to see all player qq about refect if it is removed all is back qq about crack knight then so on sure i have refect still i did 700+ kills to get 7 valrakk mana 1600 pots spent
                      What we should be qq about is the drop rate some players get the cards in 170 kills some have to do 1 k kills it is normaly same players that get the easy drops in all events and wandering bosses.
                      My acc is cursed with bad luck i normaly get 1 6* in 200 ss and 0 drop from all wandering bosses in like 400-500 kills
                      So in short dont qq about reflect qq about the low drop rate of some player :-)

Comment

I got only one reflect combo, and got it for free (Ice Overlord at 200.000 points + Santa + Snowman both from winter chest).

Speak less, play more. Kids.

Comment

Like I told the other crybaby who made a thread I paid good money for my reflect combo and son its the people who pay kabams salaries that make this game able to play. I was mad at once seeing people get the last to boss cards with it but u no what I still farmed the bosses even at 20 pots for a win. Pay the cost to be a boss or stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
                            Are you saying that paying players don't deserve to have a large gap between them and non paying players? Cause if you are then that makes absolutely no sense. Of you pay for something in the game the damn right you deserve to be far ahead from the guys who don't pay a penny so don't complain if paying players get more advantages than you cause that's just natural. Also separating paying and non paying players is the dumbest idea I have ever heard and it would be impossible to do that.
                            Disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by santiaguinel View Post
                              Disgusting
                              ? Are you trying to troll kid? If you don't at least have an argument to back up your claim don't post some stupid comment like "disgusting". I love debates so I would have loved it if you had some reason for your idea but writing "disgusting" is pointless and completely unproductive. Try to grow up a little will ya. If you don't like what I have to say either have a cool debate about it or turn the other way cause trolling is never the answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X