Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Vallrakk Event Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vallrakk Event Review

As the title sad i writing a review on this event.
    Some people may ask <Hey the event isnt over yet, why he is posting now>, because i wait for the boss reset and for the might pool bonus to fill up

Pros:
    -Event started as usual 21:00 CET
    -There was no connection error, no rewards bug, no rain of boss drops
    -Got some new cards(pretty unusable as a veteran player but nice for the newcommers)
    -Got a relative good chets drop nearly every 50 to 75 stamina pots.
    -Thankfully the older cards also give bonus points, so my steps were 63 points larger...
    -Good amount of stones dropping
    -Feeders again in zillions...(but i needed them after the storm was over).
    -The thing that ever happend was the storm in the middle of the event....my fingers burned just like the stamina pots that have gathered during the arenas.Got like 10 6 stars and all were welcome(mara 2 treehound 2 hellborn 3 vortigern 1 kel earthbringer 2 Soul Cage)
    -Nice arenas with pots and chets to prepare for the event.

Con:
    -The chest should not have the card that are dropping form steps(got 1 knife juggler from chest and got 1982 from steps...)

As U see i am very happy about the event best event for me, keep up the good work

I'm happy too, but i got 2 chests from 1200 pots, so the rate for me is 1 out of 600 hundred at the moment.

And i will change ss drop rate too, it is a bit better but still not good enough. I spend 100 pots and get only 20 sometimes.

Comment

Thanks for creating this thread.
      Notes:

- Time of event was Excellent, content was Excellent.
      - SS droprate was fair, much appreciated.
      - Boss drop superlow but I guess that's the deal. Please STOP making boss drops chests that only loot garbage cards, it gives you false hope and is really frustrating.
      - Tropical Chest is pretty much a joke.

That being said great job KABAM sincerely thank you for all your hard work it really showed last week was amazing.

Comment

Happy with most of event as well, only few Things that needs to be improved is:

Rewards from points after 200k
        Droprate and content of chest drops from exploring needs a huge boost (got 2 chest from 0-200k points only to find a useless fire elemental and some pots in the other)

Comment

I agree with 7Sky and Cassa_dk.

One more thing about bosses: I completely gave up on them this time because they are just not worth it. Fighting them requires me to change my deck and takes a lot of time on higher levels while they don't relly give anything. 30 fangs is nothing, i could have gained hundreds from exploring in the same timeframe. Other drops are mostly useless 3* cards that could as well not be there. Occasional summon stone or potion is not enough, and getting the boss card itself is still a stuff of legend for me - i play for 6 months and i only ever managed to get 1 scarecrow (who is quite useless by himself) from fighting bosses.

I suggest that event bosses have the same form as raid/castle siege bosses so every attack gives something (preferably event ranking tokens), only with hp adjusted for single player.

Comment

Chests? Are we playing the same event?

Easy boss is still absolutely unworthy. No boss card, but it should drop chests or a GOOD supply of pots or stones (3 up to 10), not level-1 crappy feeders or arena tickets.

Comment

Where is drop from the boss Varlak??????
              I beat him 250 times!!!! And nothing!!!!
              Is it joke?
              Kabam, answer plz !!!!

Comment

C300, I fought Valrakk and got his card on level 5. It's a random drop.

Comment

Originally posted by C300 View Post
                  Is it joke?
                  Kabam, answer plz !!!!
                  There are better times to farm than others. That said, 250 is unusual, but not unprecedented. I know I've personally run 150-200 before and a few people in a Line channel I'm in have hit around 250. My advice is just keep at it. I finished my 8 card last night after 2 days of 0 drops I got 2x in about 40 kills.

Originally posted by Kabam_sp4zrocker View Post
                  You realize that a Dev talking about their good luck does not help us not want to throttle you any less right?

P.S. Nice job on the arenas, you all are getting close.

Comment

Originally posted by C300 View Post
                    Is it joke?
                    Kabam, answer plz !!!!
                    It is random C300. With this event, I didn't get my first Varlak until battle 283. As the great poet, Tupac, said, "that's just the way it is."

Comment

Overall i would say it's a good experience for me.. Few things that i could think could improve it more

1. Just have 1 max Level feeder rather that 3 types.
                      2. SS drop rate is considerably good but a little bit boost would make it ideal
                      3. Chests got 2 (both flame witch) in first 100 but haven't seen another in the next 500 [My view (Legendary/5 star/ 15-30 stones) per chest no 4 stars would be great]

Comment

Im pretty happy with it myself the only bad thing I dislike is that after 200k u get 1 mana per ten k the boss drop rate was ok I guess I got 1per every 50-60 fights and got my fourth from 200k teeth.

Comment

Good Shyt Sp4z!!!
                          I would like to say Thanks for finally giving us new arenas and some Awesome ones at that. I do see a lot of improvements coming to this game now and I can't imagine it would have happened without you. All previous GM would talk and never do anything about it, but you are actually making things happen!

As for the Event, I'm currently rank #4 in my realm. My 1st Val drop was at lvl 41, got my 2nd one probably 50 fights into lvl 50, then 3rd one 60 fights into it, then 4th one 150+ fights into it. 5th one, I don't remember how many fights I was into it before I got him.

Edit: I do agree with King on one point though......I believe you should give better rewards than just 1 mana pot after getting 200k fangs. I'm over 350k fangs and still only getting 1 mana pot......da fuq?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kabam_sp4zrocker View Post
                            It's not so random when the only ones who can get Valrakk are the people who have deflect/ reflect damage completed from the last events. Once they do it's no time before they have all 8. It's a paradox for anyone that wasnt online and able to use the combos during the start of the gwar event before it was patched and get all of those cards. An occasional drop might eek through for the lucky player but seriously guys; come on! At least consider adding in a few other combos that will work on these event bosses so the playing field is a little more level. Killing the boss at level 50 countless times and not one drop isn't satisfying and the consolation prizes don't get any better. At least in previous events you got some points be it horns, shattered weapons or whatever for the 20 battles you fought along the way if you skipped battle, so all those mana potions weren't a complete waste. And we are spending literally hundreds to thousands of potions by this point, maybe consider increasing the consolation prize amount. Same thing for the summon stones it rewards, they are given out as if they are a guaranteed 5 or 6* card when they are likely a 3*, so why so stingy when someone just dropped 10-25 potions on one fight. Chances of them getting a card they don't already have and need with that if they are able to fight at level 50 are low. Same with the chests, I haven't seen one of those drop this whole time, not that I'm disappointed. The contents haven't been exciting since Halloween when they started being the same thing as the feeders, potions and arena tickets. We lose motivation to even bother trying to rank in the event. The top people wil be the ones that already got 8 of the event card and the chests are a let down.

I really enjoyed the focus of the feeders back into the events, they are desperately needed to keep up with leveling cards as quest cards just aren't enough. Still, after all the money, effort, time, and potions spent it doesn't feel like there is much reward left in the game when there is so much disparity between the players. It removes the fun of playing tactitian and coming up with countermeasures when only a handful can continue to advance because of consequences from one event. Fun and satisfaction is why we play, right? I really hope that there is some redemption coming soon with the new content or it may be time to hang up my HoC hat and say goodbye to my HoC friends.

Comment

Raven, what u are saying is total bs

Long before reflect combo appear we all managed to get event bosses.

Build your deck around revive teams and have one high damage team. Will take you 8-10 pots to kill. Kill 200-300 times and you will get at least couple copies

There is no magic combo in this game that allows you to drop bosses quickly. All matter of effort and persistence

Comment

Working...
                              X