Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Reflect combo is ruined game for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflect combo is ruined game for me.

There is no more point to play for me. Just want to tell you a story how reflect combo is ruined game for me.
    I have near top deck over 1,1 mil hp ( gods/elite/vet pal+war). Got all of them mostly thought summon storm. Arena is heart of this game. With current arena system i must fight only with top players of my realm most of the time. I just want a fair chance 50/50 win lose with them.
    I dont have a gwar, because i missed event with him and i so regret about that. I didnt even know that reflect work on bosses.
    With that combo you can earn 8 boss card almost for free, easy and must faster than every other way, it not that hard. And new 6* have so much powerfull combo and skills, that they make other old 6* cry in agony.
    And after each event all players that have reflect combo will end up with new perfect overpowered 8 card 6* ( almost for free).
    And this is all because i missed one event. One stupid mistake and game is over.
    No i cant buy a gwar, im not that rich, this game is too greedy.

one day in a summon storm near you, you too shall own the great and powerful gwar.

Comment

Sux bro but how did you manage to miss that entire week? I mean it's not like that event was only a day or two. We're you on vacation or something cause if you were then I sympathize with you man cause that really sucks but in the future I'm sure Guard will be added to the pool.... Maybe not in the near future but first Kabam has to make money off of reflect first then when they are done it will be released to the public lol. But I can understand how you feel when I put myself in your position. But in all honesty everyone had an equal chance in receiving the first reflect combo. During the Guardian event Kabam's put out an Awaken Spirit BP for Drust and Veteran Paladin which means that EVERYONE had an equal chance at getting Drust of they didn't have him so right there no one can complain about only the strong players having Drust cause ANYONE could have gotten him. Next, we all had the same chance at getting Gwar cause I mean he was the event wandering boss so yeah that explains it so it's not like only a select few players had Drust and were lucky to get Gwar to get reflect because it was an equal chance for everyone. Now, when your saying that Kabam's practically gave away 6*s after reflect was released well I can just say they got a little desperate. If a player imagine had reflect and got both Valrakk and Icemaw 8 carded, we'll now they are stuck cause Fallen Vambreal is laid only and who doesn't want that awesome Eternal Evil combo right? Well by practically giving players those cards, it would make them to want to pay for a chance at Fallen Vambreal which many people did. All in all its all business to Kabam but they do sometimes give us something nice like this new Golden Galzra arena so it's not all bad. Anyway of your having trouble with the game then you always have the option to stop playing and move eon to a different game cause Kabam won't always do things you like or don't like so if you think that this was a terrible decision and you don't like the game anymore then the option to walk out the door is available to everyone, of course it's hard to do so when you spend a lot of time in it but it's always there.

Comment

But having a 50/50 chance to win against somebody in the arena is good! I usually have to update 4-5x to find ONE enemy I can beat. Or spend many tickets losing.
        Okay, I'm not a top player and not really interested in being one, because I have better things to do than forcing myself to play every day. I have phases in which I don't play for months, so I probably don't get it, but your situation sounds better than the one each casual F2P-player is in.

Comment

rather not

Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
          Sux bro but how did you manage to miss that entire week? I mean it's not like that event was only a day or two. We're you on vacation or something cause if you were then I sympathize with you man cause that really sucks but in the future I'm sure Guard will be added to the pool.... Maybe not in the near future but first Kabam has to make money off of reflect first then when they are done it will be released to the public lol. But I can understand how you feel when I put myself in your position. But in all honesty everyone had an equal chance in receiving the first reflect combo. During the Guardian event Kabam's put out an Awaken Spirit BP for Drust and Veteran Paladin which means that EVERYONE had an equal chance at getting Drust of they didn't have him so right there no one can complain about only the strong players having Drust cause ANYONE could have gotten him. Next, we all had the same chance at getting Gwar cause I mean he was the event wandering boss so yeah that explains it so it's not like only a select few players had Drust and were lucky to get Gwar to get reflect because it was an equal chance for everyone. Now, when your saying that Kabam's practically gave away 6*s after reflect was released well I can just say they got a little desperate. If a player imagine had reflect and got both Valrakk and Icemaw 8 carded, we'll now they are stuck cause Fallen Vambreal is laid only and who doesn't want that awesome Eternal Evil combo right? Well by practically giving players those cards, it would make them to want to pay for a chance at Fallen Vambreal which many people did. All in all its all business to Kabam but they do sometimes give us something nice like this new Golden Galzra arena so it's not all bad. Anyway of your having trouble with the game then you always have the option to stop playing and move eon to a different game cause Kabam won't always do things you like or don't like so if you think that this was a terrible decision and you don't like the game anymore then the option to walk out the door is available to everyone, of course it's hard to do so when you spend a lot of time in it but it's always there.
          You assuming that all players had equal chances. My friend Gwar boss event were bugged and for first few days instant kill were on. People who used bug now benefit even more.

Why reflect combo is on. And instant kill or remove % of hp not.

Why reflect combo is reflecting dmg given to team not teaken by this team.

Since if it would be cread with minimal amunt of thinking it would reflect dmg teaken ( team can teake dmg with ammount hp that it has not full dmg given by boss)

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze 82 View Post
            You assuming that all players had equal chances. My friend Gwar boss event were bugged and for first few days instant kill were on. People who used bug now benefit even more.

Why reflect combo is on. And instant kill or remove % of hp not.

Why reflect combo is reflecting dmg given to team not teaken by this team.

Since if it would be cread with minimal amunt of thinking it would reflect dmg teaken ( team can teake dmg with ammount hp that it has not full dmg given by boss)
            Yeah either way everyone could have benefited from the bug even though it was fixed an hour later plus if Laban hadn't changed anything about how reflect works now after like 2 months since it has been released, then it was created how they intended to create it and also why not reflect the entire attack? The description says reflect 35% damage and since bosses do for example 16 million damage, why not reflect 35% of 16 million? I mean even though you might not survive after getting hit with 16 million damage, you still took that much damage lol so it makes perfect sense. Most everyone is just talking about reflect and insta kill nowadays like seriously that's what the forum is going to be filled with and it's dumb like dosnt anyone have anything else to talk about? The reason insta kill was removed is simply because everyone has installed kill and if everyone used insta kill on bosses then everyone could get 8 card bosses and that would be losing money on Kabam's end you see so it's limited to people with only reflect. Everyone has insta kill and if you enable install for everyone then everyone will get 8 card bosses for the most part and so where is the logic in that?

Comment

simple

Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
              Yeah either way everyone could have benefited from the bug even though it was fixed an hour later plus if Laban hadn't changed anything about how reflect works now after like 2 months since it has been released, then it was created how they intended to create it and also why not reflect the entire attack? The description says reflect 35% damage and since bosses do for example 16 million damage, why not reflect 35% of 16 million? I mean even though you might not survive after getting hit with 16 million damage, you still took that much damage lol so it makes perfect sense. Most everyone is just talking about reflect and insta kill nowadays like seriously that's what the forum is going to be filled with and it's dumb like dosnt anyone have anything else to talk about? The reason insta kill was removed is simply because everyone has installed kill and if everyone used insta kill on bosses then everyone could get 8 card bosses and that would be losing money on Kabam's end you see so it's limited to people with only reflect. Everyone has insta kill and if you enable install for everyone then everyone will get 8 card bosses for the most part and so where is the logic in that?
              1. That is simple but i will explain it to you on example. If you have a one liter botle and you need to give back half there is no mater if you put in it 10 liters 1 mil liters you will get back half liter. That we can call logic.

2. Instant kill were fixed fast and that means some time zones could benefit more and some less you can not say it is equal for all. You just forget that people play here around the globe.

Comment

I understand that game needs to issues progressively more powerful cards, but i reflect combo is too powerful by order of magnitude. I am among the top players in my realm, i have 8 card perfectly evolved my boss fighting team, yet i need 13 pots to kill a level 50 boss. My team mate with reflect combo kills him with 3. I am all for advantages among players, but to let one combo determine who gets two or three bosses per event , and who get 8 cards all the time... The gap increases exponentially, and all fun is gone from game for players who invested a LOT in this game, if they dont have reflect combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Helmf View Post
                  And after each event all players that have reflect combo will end up with new perfect overpowered 8 card 6* ( almost for free)
                  Sad but true..... I won´t start to cry because of that but yes it´s a little bit unfair And as Gandalff said - the gap between the top Decks and the mid-strong decks is getting bigger and bigger......

Comment

im with you man..! i missed thad week too cause of the 1002 erorr (3 weeks) and half of the ice event i missed to.. im with you. without gwar and godfrey ist really hard in mid / high fights

Comment

i have reflect but its not a garantie that the card drops. Been fighting for days now cant get my 4th card. Ok it cost me less but no drop is no drop

Comment

the biggest problem for me is that these cards are not even Summonable because they are not included in the pool. Give everyone the opportunity to evoke these cards as it is right up to date please update the pools with all the new cards thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey uws View Post
                          i have reflect but its not a garantie that the card drops. Been fighting for days now cant get my 4th card. Ok it cost me less but no drop is no drop
                          Sorry to hear that Buddy... Ofc it´s no guarantee to get the Card, but as you said you have much more chances to fight him because of the lower Mana costs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lanci View Post
                            the biggest problem for me is that these cards are not even Summonable because they are not included in the pool. Give everyone the opportunity to evoke these cards as it is right up to date please let the pools with all the new cards thanks
                            The should not be in the pool yet. Some paid alot of money to get that reflect or a reflect combo. Wouldnt be fair to trow them in the pool right away. If they did that nobody would buy packs anymore

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey uws View Post
                              It costs WAY less. Maybe 6-9 pots with reflect VS 25-30 pots without. Getting even a 2nd card seems impossible.

There are players around who do not have thousands of pots, so getting roughly 3x tries with the same amount of pots does not guarantee the card coming out, but gives many more chances. This does not mean reflect has to be nerfed or given away easily, it´s like any other goal to achieve in the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X