Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Summoning Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summoning Strategy

I have seen to many players quit and complain about drop rates. Seems to be killing the game. I have used several strategies to get my deck as big as it is and have shared those techniques only in private. However I am sick of seeing people quit this game so hopefully this guide will help others to have the success that I have had. My strategies are proven and tested by multiple people including myself heavily testing theories and have figured out what consistently works.

The suspense!!

Comment

I have done a lot of reading and testing on diffrent summoning methods. They have helped improve my drop rates of 5* and 6* to about 1:10 summon stones and 1:2 in a good summon storm. I switch between and look to combine all my strategies to get the best rates. The first thing that needs to be understood is that normal summons are not truely random. Most gem and ss booster packs available in the summon screen work in the same way. There is a server lottery, basically a list of cards about to be summoned.

I have done a lot of reading and testing on diffrent summoning methods. They have helped improve my drop rates of 5* and 6* to about 1:10 summon stones and 1:2 in a good summon storm. I switch between and look to combine all my strategies to get the best rates. The first thing that needs to be understood is that normal summons are not truely random. Most gem and ss booster packs available in the summon screen work in the same way. There is a server lottery, basically a list of cards about to be summoned.

2 . Legendaries tend to drop in "pairs" . You will useually see a legendary drop either with in 5-10 minutes of one another or 55-65 minutes apart from each other. Alot of the time they will drop almost exactly an hour apart so look for recently summoned 6* before summoning. You can tell a 6* is getting ready to drop when alot of 4* and 5* drops cluster together. Try to use at least 5-10 ss per attempt so you don't miss your chance if you think a 6* could drop any second.

3. When the summons board is hot it is hot!. If you see strings of 5* cards a 6* is sure to follow . It will die down for a minute after a frenzy but the 6* is there if u can reach it. Stop summoning of you see a 6* drop and wait for the next frenzy ... This is particularly true with summon storms ... If you see 4 or more 5* cards all summoned in the same minute there is a guaranteed 6* waiting for whoever gets to the end of the line first . Spend as fast as you can checking every 3 stones to see if it had dropped to someone else . Keep spending if it hasn't dropped I promise it will !!!

Use all of these strategies independently and try to combine them as much as you can. I like to spend no less than 10 ss everytime I summon and only limit my spending once I see the 6* or I run out lol. Saveing for a summon storm is useually the best you can do unless you need a specific card . Try to only spend on boosters that are showing good payouts or offer super rare cards like vamb or the newer cards. Don't bother spending if you have less than 10 ss so you have a good chance of getting your target card. I hope these strategies help you grow your deck bigger than ever!!! I use these strategies as a free player over the past 2 months and have managed to pull over 50 legendary cards from summons alone!!!!! And hundreds of 5*.... Good luck

Comment

Useing the recent summons board allows us to see what cards and more importantly WHEN cards are being summoned. We care particularly about what minute of the hour. There are some trends that give us a chance to take advantage of useing 3 main strategies.
        1 choose a summon time.. You will notice certain times of the hour are more consistently active than others. We want to summon when alot of people are so they eat up all the 3 and 4 star cards in our way and we can see 5* and 6* drop regularly. I like to summon best between the 19th and 22nd minute of the hour.

Sorry this was supposed to be the second paragraph and I can't figure out how to edit posts lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
          Sorry this was supposed to be the second paragraph and I can't figure out how to edit posts lol
          it shows up right next to the reply button, it will say edit post. unless the GMs make you have a number for posts before you are granted that privilege. which would be weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Luteuel View Post
            it shows up right next to the reply button, it will say edit post. unless the GMs make you have a number for posts before you are granted that privilege. which would be weird.
            Or unless you are using the mobile version of the website in which case there is no edit button but if you are using the browser version then there should be an edit button.

Comment

Originally posted by Luteuel View Post
              Seems like I'm not allowed to edit unfortuneatly . But hopefully you guys are smart enough to understand what I'm saying

If it helps one of you out there it was worth posting

Comment

you should make a video of this

Comment

Originally posted by Mehrunes_Dagonx View Post
                  you should make a video of this
                  Lol thx for the vote of confidence but I d have to spend a long time cutting together summon times and then overlay the whole thig with commentary. Would be to much for me to do for this game lol. Would have been an intense video on Xmas lol. Got 13 legends on 175 ss including white green and kings guard, totem, and vortigen

Comment

2 . Legendaries tend to drop in "pairs" . You will useually see a legendary drop either with in 5-10 minutes of one another or 55-65 minutes apart from each other. Alot of the time they will drop almost exactly an hour apart so look for recently summoned 6* before summoning. You can tell a 6* is getting ready to drop when alot of 4* and 5* drops cluster together. Try to use at least 5-10 ss per attempt so you don't miss your chance if you think a 6* could drop any second.

3. When the summons board is hot it is hot!. If you see strings of 5* cards a 6* is sure to follow . It will die down for a minute after a frenzy but the 6* is there if u can reach it. Stop summoning of you see a 6* drop and wait for the next frenzy ... This is particularly true with summon storms ... If you see 4 or more 5* cards all summoned in the same minute there is a guaranteed 6* waiting for whoever gets to the end of the line first . Spend as fast as you can checking every 3 stones to see if it had dropped to someone else . Keep spending if it hasn't dropped I promise it will !!!

Use all of these strategies independently and try to combine them as much as you can. I like to spend no less than 10 ss everytime I summon and only limit my spending once I see the 6* or I run out lol. Saveing for a summon storm is useually the best you can do unless you need a specific card . Try to only spend on boosters that are showing good payouts or offer super rare cards like vamb or the newer cards. Don't bother spending if you have less than 10 ss so you have a good chance of getting your target card. I hope these strategies help you grow your deck bigger than ever!!! I use these strategies as a free player over the past 2 months and have managed to pull over 50 legendary cards from summons alone!!!!! And hundreds of 5*.... Good luck
                    Thank you, Spaceman. I'll try 'em.

Comment

Your strategy is actually pretty close to the truth. There's more that goes into it than that, but is close enough to be dangerous. For reference I've won the last 2 summon storms on my server.

Comment

Originally posted by Potemkin Ch 5 View Post
                        Your strategy is actually pretty close to the truth. There's more that goes into it than that, but is close enough to be dangerous. For reference I've wont the last 2 summon storms on my server.
                        Thanks for the endorsement!

I am sure here are more subtleties to it than I have listed here but these seem to be what has worked most consistently for me

There are ways to actually predict when specific cards will drop but I havnt tested enough of those yet. I am still concentrated on grabbing as many 5 and 6* as I can because I only have 4 7* cards so any 6* I can t4 are always a help. Plus I still need Braun and corradin so ill keep checking 5* piles just incase we get a summon pool update

I would suggest anyone under 900k hp to do the same and not worry what cards you get just get as many as you possibly can and the combos will build themselves until you need something specific

Comment

Sorry I am not an easy person to believe in the words of people who I do not know .. if you can make her a video or a screenshot when legendary dropped .. so I can be sure of what you say is true .. sorry for my bad english

Comment

Sorry I am not an easy person to believe in the words of people who I do not know .. if you can make her a video or a screenshot when legendary dropped .. so I can be sure of what you say is true .. sorry for my bad english

Comment

Sorry but this took long enough already. It's ment to help if you are struggleing to get cards. If that's your situation then what do you have to loose really?

Plus I wait for summon storms
                              To spend my stones so it might be a while before I summon anything at all

Comment

Working...
                              X