Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

My last annoying post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My last annoying post!

The game came to an end for me, with the recent obvious cheater on Bors-46. Whatever accelerator those russians are using, they sure are effective. I dont so much care about losing the Infernus at 70000 might, but I cared losing it to a player I've been playing alongside for around a year. Was truly saddened that he finally buckled and disclosed his cheating to the public, at least people had to guess before. I'm not even gonna bother mentioning his name here, as I know Kabam won't do anything about it, fact is, I've just spent too much time and money on the game and I swore when I got serious about the game, that the day hackers started having an impact on our arenas on Bors-46, that would be the day I quit the game.

Well, that day has come unfortunately, thankfully it took almost a year, so at least there's that

In case your wondering, this isn't a flame post, I knew it would happen eventually. This is merely me signing off and bidding all my fellow players godspeed henceforth!

Checking out!

Talnox
    Bors-46

Originally posted by Kalarak View Post
    The game came to an end for me, with the recent obvious cheater on Bors-46. Whatever accelerator those russians are using, they sure are effective. I dont so much care about losing the Infernus at 70000 might, but I cared losing it to a player I've been playing alongside for around a year. Was truly saddened that he finally buckled and disclosed his cheating to the public, at least people had to guess before. I'm not even gonna bother mentioning his name here, as I know Kabam won't do anything about it, fact is, I've just spent too much time and money on the game and I swore when I got serious about the game, that the day hackers started having an impact on our arenas on Bors-46, that would be the day I quit the game.

Well, that day has come unfortunately, thankfully it took almost a year, so at least there's that

In case your wondering, this isn't a flame post, I knew it would happen eventually. This is merely me signing off and bidding all my fellow players godspeed henceforth!

Checking out!

Talnox
    Bors-46
    In sorry to hear that dude that's truly sad. I wish you well in your future endeavors man.

Comment

Hope you had a good year of it Kalarak!
      All the best to you.
      Adios!

Comment

Hey sorry to go off topic on this serious post... But just a thought for you and others leaving HOC.

Have any of you played an online game called Utopia?
        I know a fair few love the artwork and stuff in HOC and that game doesn't have it however it does have a great competitive and strategic aspect to it and you do a lot of chatting and building nice relationships with your kingdom(guild) members.
        Best thing about it, is that its free!!!!

I haven't played for almost a year or more but its been running for around 20 years!

If you want to check it out -
        http://utopia-game.com/shared/

Comment

Originally posted by Kalarak View Post

Checking out!

Talnox
          Bors-46
          This player is the best deck in our realm. A sad day when hackers force out hard working and big spending players. You will be missed talnox I'm sorry to hear you are done.

If players like talnox are quiting kabam your game will be dead within weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
            This player is the best deck in our realm. A sad day when hackers force out hard working and big spending players. You will be missed talnox I'm sorry to hear you are done.

If players like talnox are quiting kabam your game will be dead within weeks
            +1 for this. Well, i won't argue if Talnox is the strongest player in Bors-46 or not (of course i'll support my boss - TLG ), however this is huge lost for you, kabam. With this speed the amount of money you put in your pocket will hit the bottom. The choice is yours - keep ****king up the game, or try the opposite - keep the game interesting, so you'll have +1 place to gather money from.

Comment

Originally posted by Radoxxx View Post
              +1 for this. Well, i won't argue if Talnox is the strongest player in Bors-46 or not (of course i'll support my boss - TLG ), however this is huge lost for you, kabam. With this speed the amount of money you put in your pocket will hit the bottom. The choice is yours - keep ****king up the game, or try the opposite - keep the game interesting, so you'll have +1 place to gather money from.
              If you look back st past two months arenas there is no argument who was best in our realm. Shame about the Russian hackers . I wanted cahr to be legit, I wonder if he is game over or illuxcy or leader of boom fag. lol watever his name is today

On the bright side for tlg now he will only loose to undertaker and might be the new strongest deck in realm unless undertaker decides to start playing hard again

Either way talnox was a champion caliber deck. Hate seeing hackers win

Comment

You'll be missed bro. Now that tal is leaving our realm I feel as if we have lost our center. Here was a guy bigger than all the rest. One of his teams was twice as big as my entire deck. He did through a year of play where he fought,clawed and payed his way to the top. Now bors-46 top guys are mostly russians that trade cards and hacks with each other openly. EVERYONE knows now matter how much you spend or how hard you work a hacker will always get the upper hand. We all sat there and witnessed what Cahr (screw it i'll name names) did in the arena. The amount of might he gained in 30 minutes was a thing to behold. Accelerators do this easy enough and without one the fast might gain like that is impossible for any player.
                What did talnox teach me in bors? Its pointless to spend on HoC cauee what you work or pay for the hackers get free and easy. Day after day. Week after week. With no responee or care by kabam. What did kabam learn by talnox? That your highest paying player in a realm can be forced out by hackers. I cant imagine the new profit numbers in our realm without talnox spending. He will be missed by not justus players but by kabam as well. Happy trails brother

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
                  If you look back st past two months arenas there is no argument who was best in our realm. Shame about the Russian hackers . I wanted cahr to be legit, I wonder if he is game over or illuxcy or leader of boom fag. lol watever his name is today

On the bright side for tlg now he will only loose to undertaker and might be the new strongest deck in realm unless undertaker decides to start playing hard again

Either way talnox was a champion caliber deck. Hate seeing hackers win
                  As i said, i won't argue, i just support my leader. About arenas, yes, of course, Tal is (or unfortunately was) the best there, no doubts, i've noticed this many times (although Tal let me be the 1st in Rogue Outlaw and Maiden of Order flash arenas - seriously, i've spent around 10 hours for each, it's not very healthy to woke up 3 times at night). I know that it isn't nice, especially since i'm kind of relative with Russians (Bulgaria, Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus and etc), but wtf man - they are like plague in hoc. In this case i mean mostly ppl like ???? (the point of the thread, yes, Talnox didn't say it, but i guess i can) and ?, ??????? (Bulgarian keyboard ). And last - i've always respected +Undertaker, i love to lose against him (masochism ).

Comment

I really appreciate the nice words guys. The game may be dead to me, but the friends I've made and players I've gotten to know aren't, and I hope for their sake that Kabam get's a handle on these rediculous hackers, which ultimately, will be what is killing off their games.

I enjoyed the year I played, it was a thrill (hackers will never understand this feeling, since you are only able to obtain this feeling by legitimate means) to rise to the top and compete with the players who were already a force to be reckoned with when I started playing. The cost of getting there was a lot of money and even more hours. I would hate to put a number on both, that would probably make me depressed The entertainment, the feeling of accomplishment and the reckognition from the people you play with, makes both costs worth it in itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X