Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Does a Valrakk the Scorched Booster pack mean no Valrakk the Scorched land event?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does a Valrakk the Scorched Booster pack mean no Valrakk the Scorched land event?

    I sure some people are thinking the same thing but it would suck if there's no Valrakk the Scorched land event. I doubt anyone will be stupid enough to buy this Booster pack cause there's like a .00000000001% of getting a single Valrakk yet alone enough to t4 him so guys don't buy it but I'm sure you guys are smart enough to know that you have like no chance of getting a good card from one of these. If there's no Land event for Valrakk, that would suck but It would not surprise me if Kabam is going to have only 2 of the Eternal Evil cards as Land events but I'm just hoping thats not the case. Maybe a GM can at least say something about it later on? I know you can't release the exact date of when the land event will start but you could tell us what card it's gonna feature cause that won't hurt anyone.

  • #2
    First, no land event in near future, at least 2 weeks.
    Second Valrak did not dropped, spent about 300, result 0, but a lot of Megion card and galzra.
    Same as Arthur and Morgana, spent each 500$ not even one, drop rate of new cards is too low

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MegioN View Post
      First, no land event in near future, at least 2 weeks.
      Second Valrak did not dropped, spent about 300, result 0, but a lot of Megion card and galzra.
      Same as Arthur and Morgana, spent each 500$ not even one, drop rate of new cards is too low
      Megion, do you at least know what the next land event wandering boss card will be or there's no info on that yet?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
        Megion, do you at least know what the next land event wandering boss card will be or there's no info on that yet?
        No, I dont

        Comment


        • #5
          Don't buy this pack guys. It will be a waste of money. In my realm the recent summoning were all 5* from the packs. Not even one 6* there.

          Comment


          • #6
            Megion are you bring serios my friend that you gave away to kabam 500!!! Or you love them or your a bit compalsive jaja!!! Big hug to you my friend...
            PS I really hope your wrong about the city event because I'm dame bored right know with a the game I love!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MegioN View Post
              First, no land event in near future, at least 2 weeks.
              Second Valrak did not dropped, spent about 300, result 0, but a lot of Megion card and galzra.
              Same as Arthur and Morgana, spent each 500$ not even one, drop rate of new cards is too low
              Gunna have to agree . Probably no land event anytime soon at this point.

              Last 2 events might have ruined this game for us. To many top cards got out because of reflect and now they have tried to compensate by nerfing everything to almost 0x drop rates

              If we get an event anytime soon expect not to see a wandering boss or else expect reflect to actually be nerfed .. Will not be an event u til they can control how many cards to out again.

              I just hope balance gets retired to the game soon and they can start giving out prizes again Instead of potions

              I understand why everyone thinks events are comeing tho. Mini games booster packs all with new cards. Potions on potions on potions in the arenas right now. Lack of prizes overall. Feels like an event was a out to happen but then reflect ruined it for us

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
                Gunna have to agree . Probably no land event anytime soon at this point.

                Last 2 events might have ruined this game for us. To many top cards got out because of reflect and now they have tried to compensate by nerfing everything to almost 0x drop rates

                If we get an event anytime soon expect not to see a wandering boss or else expect reflect to actually be nerfed .. Will not be an event u til they can control how many cards to out again.

                I just hope balance gets retired to the game soon and they can start giving out prizes again Instead of potions

                I understand why everyone thinks events are comeing tho. Mini games booster packs all with new cards. Potions on potions on potions in the arenas right now. Lack of prizes overall. Feels like an event was a out to happen but then reflect ruined it for us
                I really dont see your point here? Kabam has been in control the whole time, with drops, reflect etc. At any point have they been able to change any of the given factors to change the outcome, you seem to be forgetting this minor, but extremely important fact. You ASSUME that everything has run off the rails and that people have all the best cards left and right. However, on your own realm, the amount of people who got an 8-card IO in the last event, can probably be counted on 1 hand. My bet is less than 5 people out of maybe 1000 players, ran off with an 8-card PE Ice Overlord. This isn't a lot and reflect or not, the 5 people spent a TON of pots and time to get them - rougly translated to money for Kabam at one point or another.

                Again, your theories would make sense, if it weren't for the fact that Kabam has been in control the entire time and has had plenty of chances to reconfigure stuff to force things in a different direction...fact is, they didn't.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Again guys, no event in near future, but... Update 4.0 is coming, a lot of new stuf, VIP feature, tower of Kerleon (very very nice thing, you will see) and.... Cross server arenas! (Who wanna fight with me? )

                  About dragons pack, don't buy it, spent about 500$, 0 Volrak, in the past drop rate was 100$ for 1 6* card, for last packs it awful or Kabam forgot to put new cards in it )

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MegioN View Post
                    Again guys, no event in near future, but... Update 4.0 is coming, a lot of new stuf, VIP feature, tower of Kerleon (very very nice thing, you will see) and.... Cross server arenas! (Who wanna fight with me? )

                    About dragons pack, don't buy it, spent about 500$, 0 Volrak, in the past drop rate was 100$ for 1 6* card, for last packs it awful or Kabam forgot to put new cards in it )
                    How do you know all that ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Lasenza View Post
                      How do you know all that ?
                      He doesn't know all that, but it's a qualified guess.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kalarak View Post
                        He doesn't know all that, but it's a qualified guess.
                        Megion has connections to Aaron and so he gets updates quickly and he knows when **** is gonna happen so he's a liable source.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Was wondering the same thing how does he know. My guess would be after the other games event finishes. If they are worried about the reflect Kabam can just turn it off like they did with the instant kill. What I find funny is people gripe when there is no event then gripe when it finally comes. I don't know why they just can't open Castle Seige while we wait. Some people actually like that event.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kalarak View Post
                            I really dont see your point here? Kabam has been in control the whole time, with drops, reflect etc. At any point have they been able to change any of the given factors to change the outcome, you seem to be forgetting this minor, but extremely important fact. You ASSUME that everything has run off the rails and that people have all the best cards left and right. However, on your own realm, the amount of people who got an 8-card IO in the last event, can probably be counted on 1 hand. My bet is less than 5 people out of maybe 1000 players, ran off with an 8-card PE Ice Overlord. This isn't a lot and reflect or not, the 5 people spent a TON of pots and time to get them - rougly translated to money for Kabam at one point or another.

                            Again, your theories would make sense, if it weren't for the fact that Kabam has been in control the entire time and has had plenty of chances to reconfigure stuff to force things in a different direction...fact is, they didn't.
                            All you need is a t1 IO to rape the arena.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
                              Megion has connections to Aaron and so he gets updates quickly and he knows when **** is gonna happen so he's a liable source.
                              This info not from any GMs, I saw translate of upcoming update in Russian language. Where i got it, doesn't matter
                              If localization is ready, than about 2-3 days to update

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X