Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

New arena / event idea

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New arena / event idea

    Just as a suggestion I thought it would be a good idea to add arenas with might rewards for name changes and stat resets, we have arenas for everything else so why not this... Also have stat resets and name changes dropping in events. Please reply what u think on this.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ItsConnor View Post
    Just as a suggestion I thought it would be a good idea to add arenas with might rewards for name changes and stat resets, we have arenas for everything else so why not this... Also have stat resets and name changes dropping in events. Please reply what u think on this.

    yes.. why not... i think it is a good idea.... also one thing more... the rank rewards in arenas are won by the same players everytime... there is no chance for the moderate and weak players... thats why the weak players remains the weak and the strong player are becoming more strong.... hope kabam will also do somthing about this....

    Comment


    • #3
      I have wrote smth similar earlier ... so yes ... good idea ...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by King_knight View Post
        yes.. why not... i think it is a good idea.... also one thing more... the rank rewards in arenas are won by the same players everytime... there is no chance for the moderate and weak players... thats why the weak players remains the weak and the strong player are becoming more strong.... hope kabam will also do somthing about this....
        I'd love to hear how you think they should 'fix' this? Thes ones with the strongest decks are also the ones who has spent the most time and quite possibly, money, to get to where they are. You do that because you WANT to be able to grab the top prizes in arenas. If Kabam changed it so weaker players had equal opportunity to get the prizes, how long do you think people will keep throwing money at the game? I get your frustration, but it is working as intended - doing it any other way will kill the game and the cash flow.

        Comment


        • #5
          With the tool update (which is so close) We should be able to bring back lower tier and mid tier decks in the arenas. This will offer smaller rewards but will provide a stepping stone for players to go from A-S rank to SS-SSS rank.

          Kalarak is correct. The players that win the rank rewards have put time and money into this game. A lot of people claim that these users are pay top win, BUT these players understand the game. They know the cards. They know what is broken, what is OP, and when something is worth their time or not. Yes they have spent money, but they understood the game first and figured out how to get to end game. They just used money to get them there faster. With the new arenas we should be able to create a stepping stone for players that don't spend as much. Booster packs and chest will still be the fastest, and best way, to obtain the best cards (but not the only way).

          Currently, the top players all have very similar decks. As new cards start rolling out (some have already), you will see different deck styles. We want the game to be more "rock, paper, scissors" and not "heads or tails". We do want to let rock beat paper every now and then, to keep things interesting.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kabam_sp4zrocker View Post


            Currently, the top players all have very similar decks. As new cards start rolling out (some have already), you will see different deck styles. We want the game to be more "rock, paper, scissors" and not "heads or tails". We do want to let rock beat paper every now and then, to keep things interesting.
            +1
            I think the 2carded and 3carded combos should also keep coming so we will be able to see new combination and styles.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kabam_sp4zrocker View Post
              With the tool update (which is so close) We should be able to bring back lower tier and mid tier decks in the arenas. This will offer smaller rewards but will provide a stepping stone for players to go from A-S rank to SS-SSS rank.

              Kalarak is correct. The players that win the rank rewards have put time and money into this game. A lot of people claim that these users are pay top win, BUT these players understand the game. They know the cards. They know what is broken, what is OP, and when something is worth their time or not. Yes they have spent money, but they understood the game first and figured out how to get to end game. They just used money to get them there faster. With the new arenas we should be able to create a stepping stone for players that don't spend as much. Booster packs and chest will still be the fastest, and best way, to obtain the best cards (but not the only way).

              Currently, the top players all have very similar decks. As new cards start rolling out (some have already), you will see different deck styles. We want the game to be more "rock, paper, scissors" and not "heads or tails". We do want to let rock beat paper every now and then, to keep things interesting.
              +1 for this, but give use Epic Serpents Arena! -Mhor the Wyrm, Nathra Verdaine... Its 5* arena, and it's useful, unlike Highlander arena... till the update comes...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by King_knight View Post
                yes.. why not... i think it is a good idea.... also one thing more... the rank rewards in arenas are won by the same players everytime... there is no chance for the moderate and weak players... thats why the weak players remains the weak and the strong player are becoming more strong.... hope kabam will also do somthing about this....
                I'll tell you a small history:
                Once in the small realm of Morgana, the Little Suca saw all the top players getting their stomachs full and he sitting in the door hungry of top prizes arenas, and decide to do something. Made an alliance with some guildies and started to work together to climb and reach out what they wanted.
                A few months later the Little Suca became the opponent to be dealen with of the top players, a menace to their streaks and somebody to care of when a ranked arena starts...

                the lesson? keep going, whine less play more, you'll reach them soon or later, trust me.

                and last words, I'm impressed by someone in my guild that ALWAYS SAVED his stones (as a Free player) to use in storm, now his decks has 6 and 7 cards of Gods, Druid Elite and Crack Knights... just imagine what patience and dedication can do for you

                Cheers

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kabam_sp4zrocker View Post
                  With the tool update (which is so close) We should be able to bring back lower tier and mid tier decks in the arenas. This will offer smaller rewards but will provide a stepping stone for players to go from A-S rank to SS-SSS rank.

                  Kalarak is correct. The players that win the rank rewards have put time and money into this game. A lot of people claim that these users are pay top win, BUT these players understand the game. They know the cards. They know what is broken, what is OP, and when something is worth their time or not. Yes they have spent money, but they understood the game first and figured out how to get to end game. They just used money to get them there faster. With the new arenas we should be able to create a stepping stone for players that don't spend as much. Booster packs and chest will still be the fastest, and best way, to obtain the best cards (but not the only way).

                  Currently, the top players all have very similar decks. As new cards start rolling out (some have already), you will see different deck styles. We want the game to be more "rock, paper, scissors" and not "heads or tails". We do want to let rock beat paper every now and then, to keep things interesting.
                  I completely agree with rock paper scissors idea, but in that case you should give players an option to choose different strategies for different opponents. Put a "party" button in arena, so we can change our teams according to enemy team.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh, and I'll see if i can run a stat reset in the rewards. I'm not sure if we have the capability to put that in the arenas but I'll test it. If we don't I will push it to the dev team.

                    It might have to wait till the tool update.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kabam_sp4zrocker View Post
                      Oh, and I'll see if i can run a stat reset in the rewards. I'm not sure if we have the capability to put that in the arenas but I'll test it. If we don't I will push it to the dev team.

                      It might have to wait till the tool update.
                      Nice....Thanks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kabam_sp4zrocker View Post
                        Oh, and I'll see if i can run a stat reset in the rewards. I'm not sure if we have the capability to put that in the arenas but I'll test it. If we don't I will push it to the dev team.

                        It might have to wait till the tool update.
                        Thanks for replying to this request Spaz. Please display the same courtesy to other people's issues and ideas on this forum which are too often ignored

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We do read all of the forum post. We really do. ALL of them. This doesn't mean we can respond to each post since the GM team is responsible for many different tasks. Sadly, a lot take priority over Level Fairy and bumping tickets. But when we say we take notes, we really do. Smash and I have a long to do list for the forums. We need to get that done, but a LIVE game always has surprise that require our immediate attention.

                          All that said we try our hardest everyday to help you guys. Sometimes business, schedules, and tasks stop us from showing our love for you all, but we do care about you. It isn't just our job to take care of our players it's part of who smash and I are.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X