Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Game Improvement Idea: De-Evolving Cards (Cost Gems)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Improvement Idea: De-Evolving Cards (Cost Gems)

You sit there and you have a conundrum. You have 4x Rhiannon...you could go to EVO 4 from EVO 3, but if you do, you get nerfed stats and then you have to farm 7 more. So you sit...and sit...and sit...till eventually...YOU CAN TAKE NO MORE! You level 62 #4 and evo. The next day you get #5. SON OF A MOTHER *&#[email protected]*^ &@^$*

If you've played this game, you've been faced with this dilemma or situation at minimum 465 times... It makes getting that 5* or 6* you've been waiting for bitter sweet. Do you wait and potentially NEVER see #5, or #6, or #7 or #8 till it's too late, or do you EVO only to be greeted IMMEDIATELY after by that elusive number. As such, a suggestion:

MAKE CARDS DE_EVOLVEABLE

Now before purists start complaining, here's the rules:
    1. 1400-2100 gems per devolve - This should be a decision that has some monetary impact, otherwise it devalues the cards.
    2. Cards devolve to the minimum possible number (evo 4 -> 4 cards, evo 3 -> 3 cards, etc) - This makes it so devolving actually needs to be a choice beyond monetary and prevents from devolving every time a new 6* is pulled. There's a penalty. Want to take that 6 card to an 8 card? Well, you better get 4 more cards.
    3. Makes it so EVERY 6* pulled is helpful - Depending on your end of the spectrum, not every 6 star is useful. On the high end, maybe you've 6 carded your Gwar. It's 97.5% the stats of a PE 8 card. That's close enough to not try for 8 card, but trying for 4 cards for a PE...not so bad. Or maybe you're on the low end of spectrum now. Where every 6* makes such a difference that you automatically 4 card it. Now, should you become "gemmer" or more hardcore about grinding you can undo all those 4 cards.
    4. Allows Kabam to put a bigger differential between "perfect" evolves and sub-perfect evolves. I.E. A 4 card evolve vs an 8 card PE should be close to a 20%+ difference, not a 10% difference (obviously these %'s are just examples). It gives incentive to 8 card vs to 4 or 6 card.
    5. Allows "Do-Overs" for Leveling - Maybe you skipped leveling your T1's or T2's. Sure they might not make THAT big a difference, but every little bit counts right? This gives those OCD perfectionists a way to go back.

Note: Each De-evolve would send all cards back to T1.
    Note 2: It HAS to cost gems, there's no other way to not screw gemmers and incentivize Kabam.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Potemkin Ch 5 View Post
    You sit there and you have a conundrum. You have 4x Rhiannon...you could go to EVO 4 from EVO 3, but if you do, you get nerfed stats and then you have to farm 7 more. So you sit...and sit...and sit...till eventually...YOU CAN TAKE NO MORE! You level 62 #4 and evo. The next day you get #5. SON OF A MOTHER *&#[email protected]*^ &@^$*

If you've played this game, you've been faced with this dilemma or situation at minimum 465 times... It makes getting that 5* or 6* you've been waiting for bitter sweet. Do you wait and potentially NEVER see #5, or #6, or #7 or #8 till it's too late, or do you EVO only to be greeted IMMEDIATELY after by that elusive number. As such, a suggestion:

MAKE CARDS DE_EVOLVEABLE

Now before purists start complaining, here's the rules:
    1. 1400-2100 gems per devolve - This should be a decision that has some monetary impact, otherwise it devalues the cards.
    2. Cards devolve to the minimum possible number (evo 4 -> 4 cards, evo 3 -> 3 cards, etc) - This makes it so devolving actually needs to be a choice beyond monetary and prevents from devolving every time a new 6* is pulled. There's a penalty. Want to take that 6 card to an 8 card? Well, you better get 4 more cards.
    3. Makes it so EVERY 6* pulled is helpful - Depending on your end of the spectrum, not every 6 star is useful. On the high end, maybe you've 6 carded your Gwar. It's 97.5% the stats of a PE 8 card. That's close enough to not try for 8 card, but trying for 4 cards for a PE...not so bad. Or maybe you're on the low end of spectrum now. Where every 6* makes such a difference that you automatically 4 card it. Now, should you become "gemmer" or more hardcore about grinding you can undo all those 4 cards.
    4. Allows Kabam to put a bigger differential between "perfect" evolves and sub-perfect evolves. I.E. A 4 card evolve vs an 8 card PE should be close to a 20%+ difference, not a 10% difference (obviously these %'s are just examples). It gives incentive to 8 card vs to 4 or 6 card.
    5. Allows "Do-Overs" for Leveling - Maybe you skipped leveling your T1's or T2's. Sure they might not make THAT big a difference, but every little bit counts right? This gives those OCD perfectionists a way to go back.

Note: Each De-evolve would send all cards back to T1.
    Note 2: It HAS to cost gems, there's no other way to not screw gemmers and incentivize Kabam.

Thoughts?
    You took that right out of my head and placed it neatly in sentences, in a way I have been thinking about doing for months now. Spot on, I would like to see this as well. This would also make it a bit easier for lower level players to be part of the competition, because the only reason they have to consider whether to 4-card that Legendary, is whether or not they are willing to pay for the gems at a later time to re-do it when they get more. This might even be one of the things that could push free-to-play players to throw a dime every now and then, if they know it directly boosts their teams, because they didn't pay for any cards, only the opportunity to utilize the ones they have.

Comment

Love this idea.

Comment

I love this idea as I would definitely be willing to spend some money if it let me 4 card my 6* or even some necessary 5*'s for combos.

I do think that the costs currently laid out are a little too high. You basically are saying $20 to delevel a card. 700 gems would be much more reasonable.
        used pantyhose

Comment

Originally posted by James25b View Post
          I do think that the costs currently laid out are a little too high. You basically are saying $20 to delevel a card. 700 gems would be much more reasonable.
          Cost is negotiable. The $10 could be fine b/c you're losing cards in the de-evolving potentially if you do anything other than 4 card. However, I'm tempted say $10 for non-t4 and $20 for t4. The idea isn't that you should ALWAYS de-evolve the cards.

Comment

Ahhh I love this idea....you can be competitive with 4 card until you get 4 more for a perfect Evo of 8!!!!! Great idea...two thumbs up!!!!

Comment

So non payers can go su ck a co.. is what you say. Nope this is not a good idea if you make a 4card t4 its youre own fault that is the game and take it like a man or girl

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey uws View Post
                So non payers can go su ck a co.. is what you say. Nope this is not a good idea if you make a 4card t4 its youre own fault that is the game and take it like a man or girl
                Never go full retard!

Comment

First of, if this is your argument for a feature than can devolve cards then I can make that same statement for any other paid content like ohh man there was a make up chest and since I'm a free player I couldn't get it but some guy with some pocket change was able to get it which is sooooo unfair cause I'm a free player. Second, when in any part of his statement did the OP literally or even figuratively imply that free players could go suck a c***? Last, this is something to be done with paid content, it's not like you can get this for free and anyone can devolve cause that would break the game but if it's something you have to pay for at a fair price then why not!? Man for crying out loud this is just a suggestion so if you don't even have a valid argument to make against this idea then don't say anything at all.

Comment

Haha! What a funny fellow! Isn't this a pay to win game? If you don't like this idea then just sit there and eat some pizza.

Comment

I'm with monkey on this. Why change one of the core fundamentals of the game? People who doesn't want to wait for full 8 cards has to sacrifice the stats at end of day. So basically at end of day, evey god damn ****ing player will have the same ****ing god damn stat decks. And seriously, there are minimum contents as is - doing this would take away another feature which is remaking the cards to perfect eventually. Op ask for thoughts and what monkey stated is exactly on so quit hopping on his manhood for a ride and just give your own damn opinion. The fact that you guys really think kabam will put this in effect is quite laughable. Clap clap.

Comment

I have no opinion on this. Just another thought, what will we do with a card already be evolved to tier 4 using 8 cards? There shall be something do with it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGorGor View Post
                          I'm with monkey on this. Why change one of the core fundamentals of the game? People who doesn't want to wait for full 8 cards has to sacrifice the stats at end of day. So basically at end of day, evey god damn ****ing player will have the same ****ing god damn stat decks. And seriously, there are minimum contents as is - doing this would take away another feature which is remaking the cards to perfect eventually. Op ask for thoughts and what monkey stated is exactly on so quit hopping on his manhood for a ride and just give your own damn opinion. The fact that you guys really think kabam will put this in effect is quite laughable. Clap clap.
                          When I (the OP) asked for thoughts, I was looking for constructive feedback either positive or negative. Yourself and Monkey basically added nothing beyond using cursing at the perceived stupidity of the idea. No feedback. You almost were educated to do so, but it fell slightly short.

Regarding "So basically at the nd of the day, evey (good spelling) god d*mn f*ing player will have the same f*ing god d*mn stat decks" isn't true either. There are optimal setups, but once again VERY few people would have them, and it'd depend on what you were playing against. Regarding "there are minimum contents as is". Unless you're a heavy gemmer, which judging by your grammar I doubt, it's enough content that nobody this side of Megion and a select few others have complete 8 cards of. So thanks for stopping by and adding your 15 year old input. It's nice to see you've learned curse worse now.

Comment

Originally posted by Potemkin Ch 5 View Post
                            When I (the OP) asked for thoughts, I was looking for constructive feedback either positive or negative. Yourself and Monkey basically added nothing beyond using cursing at the perceived stupidity of the idea. No feedback. You almost were educated to do so, but it fell slightly short.

Regarding "So basically at the nd of the day, evey (good spelling) god d*mn f*ing player will have the same f*ing god d*mn stat decks" isn't true either. There are optimal setups, but once again VERY few people would have them, and it'd depend on what you were playing against. Regarding "there are minimum contents as is". Unless you're a heavy gemmer, which judging by your grammar I doubt, it's enough content that nobody this side of Megion and a select few others have complete 8 cards of. So thanks for stopping by and adding your 15 year old input. It's nice to see you've learned curse worse now.

Wow grammar police - while I'm in no mood to argue with a dense turd like yourself tonight, I'll keep things to a minimum. In regard to your idea - 2 words comprise of 7 letters "it blows". Thanks.

Comment

Wow grammar police - while I'm in no mood to argue with a dense turd like yourself tonight, I'll keep things to a minimum. In regard to your idea - 2 words comprise of 7 letters "it blows". Thanks.
                              So many keyboard warriors but I do have to agree with you one point as pointed out by Potemkin. The current system works just fine and is one of the reason why everyone doesn't have perfect cards. Potemkin is quite contradicting pointing that out as it basically support your point lol

Comment

Working...
                              X