Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Icelord is way to OP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icelord is way to OP

Can you kindly nerf this card, every top dog appears to have the T4 version of this card. The skill is more powerful then 95% of the Combo's out there ffs and the proc rate should be 5% at best, it seems to be going off 20+%

Comment

This card is destroying the game, likely proboc 100% at leader team, cant image how powerful of this card

Comment

really tired of people crying about this card, deal with it. im positive you had the card at t4 you would be doing the same as everyone else with it

Comment

You all had a chance to get this card. Probably didnt because you read it has low attack , and u didnt understand its proc. So in conclusion , If you dont have it , you are bad at what you do. quit the game. kk thx. b y e

Comment

It's no fun to feel envy or jealousy because both make you feel inadequate. Envy is when you want what someone else has, but jealousy is when you're worried someone's trying to take what you have. If you want your neighbor's new convertible, you feel envy. If she takes your husband for a ride, you feel jealousy.

Comment

the so called " top dog" which has t4 of the card being mentioned, do you think they sit around and do nothing and suddenly poof the cards came out of nowhere ? no, they farmed for hours, even days for it, now that they have it and you dont, you cry like a little baby trying to get it nerfed. The event was open for everybody for the exact same amount of time, you dont farm for the card? your fault .. you farm but cant get it ?? not lucky?? deal with it...

ive been playing for more than a year, and i dont have a single KING GUARD although i used thousands of stones during storm along the year, so should i cry for the king guard to be nerfed since it can kill my back team which has least hp??

solution : deal with it , grow up or quit

Comment

Originally posted by cory152 View Post
                really tired of people crying about this card, deal with it. im positive you had the card at t4 you would be doing the same as everyone else with it
                I have Ice Overlord T4 and completely agree it should be nerfed. This card effectively wipes the slate clean and removes a lot of variety and tactics from arena battles. Everyone now is using this card as their face card. It is boring.

That aside, it is not fair for players who didn't benefit from the new reflect combo/bug who have invested a lot of time and money in the game. Yes - change is good but not when it randomly benefits some and massively disadvantages others. People are right to complain about how overpowered Ice Overlord is.

Part of me suspects this was a deliberate tactic on Kabam's part to reinvigorate the game for mid level players to get them spending and enable them to catch up with the big boys. Fine, but there are other mid level players now who through no fault of their own now have no chance because they couldn't farm Ice Overlord using the reflect 'bug'. Pretty disgusting if you ask me. I hope many players leave the game because of it and it negatively impacts Kabam's bottom line even more.

Comment

Bullcrapz ice overlord can easely be stopped but you need to test how and do some research but now u just prever to cry here. So bye bye

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey uws View Post
                    Bullcrapz ice overlord can easely be stopped but you need to test how and do some research but now u just prever to cry here. So bye bye
                    You fool. Yes you can stun Ice Overlord with Gwar on first turn with a high mana team but Ices proc rate is still extremely high and you will lose more than you will win using that tactic. Also Gwar HP is extremely low meaning adding him as your face card to a tank team is not wise.

Comment

All you babies calling me a crybaby know its a fact. This is the most overpowered card in the game. I got a T1 and should probably use it. Just like Shiver was way too strong b4 they nerfed it. I know they will nerf it because its way to overpowered in arena atm. Call me what you want but it Unbalances the Arena more then it already is...

Comment

Originally posted by Kinslayer77 View Post
                        All you babies calling me a crybaby know its a fact. This is the most overpowered card in the game. I got a T1 and should probably use it. Just like Shiver was way too strong b4 they nerfed it. I know they will nerf it because its way to overpowered in arena atm. Call me what you want but it Unbalances the Arena more then it already is...
                        Aha..shown the true color ladies and gents, he complained because he only has a t1 and the big dogs has t4.. bo hoo hoooo... cryyyyy... cryyy ...cryy moreee

Comment

Nah ice overlord is currently "the one" card like someone said, but it doesn't mean it shall be nerfed like shiverheart to become a crap card. And there is nothing to do with the mana bug, you can put a megion/crimson dragon as first team to do 150k damage etc.

The fact is top players complain it because their dd team(cracks knights/champions) is weaken by freezing effect; mid players complain it because they don't have it or not t4. Someone think brainless end deck is fun? Plz...I'd like to see more variety of combos instead of gods, two dd teams as always lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Phoenix View Post
                            You fool. Yes you can stun Ice Overlord with Gwar on first turn with a high mana team but Ices proc rate is still extremely high and you will lose more than you will win using that tactic. Also Gwar HP is extremely low meaning adding him as your face card to a tank team is not wise.
                            Dont call me a fool. I never said you must put gwar there. you could put him there but there are more altenitives. Im just sick of the complains when a cards comes out and its good that cry baby's on forum make the dev numb a good card. It happens everytime it started with shiver and gaznar.

Comment

quit cryin

Look...it's simple. The overpowered stats and proc are intentional. How else can kabam guarntee sales of chests and sum packs making it avalible. They know and are fine with it. Sorry if you want them reduced but to that I say u are selfish. How many players would not have bought the sum pack during the event if thr stats werent as they are? How angry will others players be if their card, they payed for or spent thousands of mana and days of farming to get, was nerfed overnight? Dont look at it as juat a spender point of view either. Plenty of players worked very hard and didnt spend at all to get their ice overlord. Hate kabam for marketing tactics if you wish, but dont ask for a reduction in stats of a card so many worked hard for.
                              And if you must know THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY WITH NO ICE OVERLORD. I didnt get one but u dont see me whining do ya? Deal with it or play something else. Its so amazingly simple it just might work.

Comment

Working...
                              X