Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Ice overlord skill glitch... 100% proc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really can't belive your complaining about this. For the first time kabam balaces the game for every player, make it interesting every fight. Me for instance, I was getting bored in arenas because I'm one of the top players in my realm, now I like the idea of me having to be careful in every fight because I could lose to someone weaker than me. No more pure domination in stadiums for anyone. If your crying now then stop playing, because if you haven't notticed the game is changing, it get balanced out with much more options than before. What are you going to do when fallen vambrel comes out or the young Arthur's comes out. Have you seen their habilitis. Quit the game if your going to cry about proc and habilitis and let us have fun with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Adbeel Naim View Post
      I really can't belive your complaining about this. For the first time kabam balaces the game for every player, make it interesting every fight. Me for instance, I was getting bored in arenas because I'm one of the top players in my realm, now I like the idea of me having to be careful in every fight because I could lose to someone weaker than me. No more pure domination in stadiums for anyone. If your crying now then stop playing, because if you haven't notticed the game is changing, it get balanced out with much more options than before. What are you going to do when fallen vambrel comes out or the young Arthur's comes out. Have you seen their habilitis. Quit the game if your going to cry about proc and habilitis and let us have fun with the game.

You kinda have a point.

Comment

I'm so glad finally there as some rational people stand out and speak the truth. All these arguments start from the event of getting gwar, reflect combo, next event another reflect combo, Ice overlord ability. Those people keep posting and complaining this and that are bugs/glitches and they want all of them to be fixed

The reason behind is simple. You have it, they want it, so they envy. It's like those new cards combo and ability are breaking the old people "benefit circle", trying to share a piece of cake. Some accept it and move on while some preserve their own benefits( those who got reflect combos or without, those who got unbeatable end game deck, those are just jealous)

The new cards skill make the game fight more interesting insted of boring same teams and brainless clicking. Have you seen all those new cards hav description of limit times per battle/last for 3 turns? It's a completely new idea and people can't accept it...let kabam decide that okay?

Whether ice overlord card shall be nerfed proper way is wait until next patch, crying on forum is not the solution.

Please give out some practical example why ice overlord shall be nerfed.

Comment

As it looks like this post has been invaded by whiners that fear to have their precious card nerfed, I will use my icy overlord more often in order to join kids and complain as well.
          I love complaining on the bad side as it angers good thinking people ^^

Comment

There are 2 combos u can use against ice overlord.................. and also they are awesome u can use one healer with proc team.......which will keep on healing and another try and find...............

Comment

It is not fair just simple to neft icelord skill. I spent a lot of time and money to make it pe 8 card T4. I test the skill when i get icelord T1 and found it is powerful so i work hard on it!! Kabam may release some card to counter icelord in future like silent skill or even reflect skill with chance! With more strategic skill, this game will become more interesting compare to nerf it because you want to maintain benefits with old card.

Comment

Counter team is already present just look for it properly. ....................

Comment

It is strong but it is also costy. You have to have larger mana pool which means more stam pot used during events.

There are many good proc cards that's in tank Combo, Hellborn, Death, Megion, Ossi. Now we have some new cards, the choice is always there.

Comment

I don't think anyone said the overlord in unbeatable or can't be countered . I still think he is over powered even though percival quiets him , gwar stuns him , Hughes stuns him

Maybe if I say it like this you can understand why I feel he is to strong .

Clearly he has the single best defensive skill in the game. Almost inarguable right? Reduce 100% atk with high proc rate

He also does about 75% of the best damage cards damage

Nothing can compare to the overwhelming stat diffrence his proc makes

Like I said I have one I use it made me much better (no kidding) I just think he is a touch to strong

I like the idea of makeing it 1 time per battle or else knocking his Dmg down since he has the single best defensive ability

Or maybe change his damage redux to only 75% Dmg and keep the Dmg

I don't think he has to be nerfed and I don't think he has to be destroyed with any nerf. But I do think as it stands that card is unevenly balanced at t1 just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
                      I don't think anyone said the overlord in unbeatable or can't be countered . I still think he is over powered even though percival quiets him , gwar stuns him , Hughes stuns him

Maybe if I say it like this you can understand why I feel he is to strong .

Clearly he has the single best defensive skill in the game. Almost inarguable right? Reduce 100% atk with high proc rate

He also does about 75% of the best damage cards damage

Nothing can compare to the overwhelming stat diffrence his proc makes

Like I said I have one I use it made me much better (no kidding) I just think he is a touch to strong

I like the idea of makeing it 1 time per battle or else knocking his Dmg down since he has the single best defensive ability

Or maybe change his damage redux to only 75% Dmg and keep the Dmg

I don't think he has to be nerfed and I don't think he has to be destroyed with any nerf. But I do think as it stands that card is unevenly balanced at t1 just my opinion
                      Its attack is too low for a 6*, useless without proc. Just the old mana bug makes people think he is overpowered if it's fixed there is nothing to do with ice overlord. If you want to compare it with shiverheart, meaning you want it to be nerfed like shiverheart.

Check the new card Arthur the young you know this is another so called overpowered card, heal 150% of this card's hp each turn. Effect last 3 turns. Pair it with Morganna the young, raven and Brigid, raise max hp by 100% reduce damage by 25% and increase healing effectiveness by 150%. Assuming 4 cards T4 Arthur the young has 100k hp, it heals 100k*1.5*2.5=375k for three turns.

Comment

"Reduce 100% atk with high proc rate"

Where is high proc rate? Usually it only proc once per fight with the help of mana bug most case it doesn't proc anymore after first round. Have you put it with proc increase combo to test the result?

"He also does about 75% of the best damage cards damage"

Where is the 75% of the best damage card damage?
                        As I know the best party damage card is doing 150% of its hp which is either megion or crimson dragon, 150k hp*3=450k hp. Even 4 cards Hellborn does nearly 110k hp. 8 cards PE Ice overlord does less than 70k hp to one team, 4 cards PE probably does about 50k.

Lastly I agree with you said it's the best defensive card, useful even at tier 1. This doesn't mean it shall be nerfed (reduce limit times mean nerfed it)

If its really lowere in future, please return the base attack to 20k something at least.

Comment

Maybe is just a process till all new card have release n new combo n lots of ppl have t4 of it..than let see is it overlord overpower..just sit back, relax n try to enjoy the game ..but if I may ask can kabam speed up the process new card along with their combo easy to get or if I may say available like other city with wondering boss that can compete with ice overlord ; p

Comment

Originally posted by bud_anesthesiologist View Post
                            Maybe is just a process till all new card have release n new combo n lots of ppl have t4 of it..than let see is it overlord overpower..just sit back, relax n try to enjoy the game ..but if I may ask can kabam speed up the process new card along with their combo easy to get or if I may say available like other city with wondering boss that can compete with ice overlord ; p
                            This I agree with (fingers crossed) I hope the new cards are just as strong proc wise.

I think I was useing the wrong words with over powered and broken .. Your right he's neither of those but in my opinion his proc is to strong to consider leaving him out of any party . So I think that makes that one cards a little to strong

But maybe all the new cards are the same and we will only be able to choose to use 1 because of bad stats

I had high hopes for infernus being completely broken (there i go again) to but inhavnt seen him past t1 and that wasn't a very impressive one .. Maybe at t4 and if it can stack !!

Arthur Morgana fallen vamb all have potential to be as broken but they are not part if the game right now so hard to say if they will be as powerful

Also my basis for saying he is to strong is comparing him to every other card currently in the game proc for proc .. That comparison could change drastically with the new cards makeing 4 cards the most powerful and u need to figure out which one or ones u will squeeze in your party

Comment

In my opinion, IO is a good card with a impressive combo which freezes all three teams and is currently "THE CARD". My suggestion is, there should be another card which will be able to "thaw" a frozen party/team, like a antidote, take for example infernus with no combos and bad stats and proc seems a perfect card for this, he is fire should be able to melt ice and thaw the freezed team, so infernus can be used in any high 3 card att combo, which will reduce the effect of IO, that being said i agree with bud that more powerful cards should be released which match the skill of IO.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatality1994 View Post
                                In my opinion, IO is a good card with a impressive combo which freezes all three teams and is currently "THE CARD". My suggestion is, there should be another card which will be able to "thaw" a frozen party/team, like a antidote, take for example infernus with no combos and bad stats and proc seems a perfect card for this, he is fire should be able to melt ice and thaw the freezed team, so infernus can be used in any high 3 card att combo, which will reduce the effect of IO, that being said i agree with bud that more powerful cards should be released which match the skill of IO.
                                I assume u win that infernus mate

Comment

Working...
                                X