Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Ice overlord skill glitch... 100% proc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 8 cards PE Ice Overlord.
    I enjoy its effect, but I would argue that its skill is overwhelming.

I can beat a player, that I could not beat previously, with only losing 30% HP of my first team.
    This happens when Ice Overlord proc three times one by one.

I think the "3 times" limits is not enough.
    One time is already enough to turn the game around.

I propose some changes:
    1. change the limit to "once" without changing the proc rate and damage.
    2. lower the proc rate a little for all three times, or keep the proc rate for the first time but significantly decrease the proc rate for the second time and the third time.
    3. remove the damage effect
    4. buff the enemy team somehow. For example, "frozen teams receive 30% less damage from normal attack".

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Garfield View Post
      I have 8 cards PE Ice Overlord.
      I enjoy its effect, but I would argue that its skill is overwhelming.

I can beat a player, that I could not beat previously, with only losing 30% HP of my first team.
      This happens when Ice Overlord proc three times one by one.

I think the "3 times" limits is not enough.
      One time is already enough to turn the game around.

I propose some changes:
      1. change the limit to "once" without changing the proc rate and damage.
      2. lower the proc rate a little for all three times, or keep the proc rate for the first time but significantly decrease the proc rate for the second time and the third time.
      3. remove the damage effect
      4. buff the enemy team somehow. For example, "frozen teams receive 30% less damage from normal attack".
      I like the idea of reducing the rate of proc or changeing the limit to one per battle . Then it would make more sense to be so powerful

And I repeat I don't have a problem with it not being changed or nerfed. I use one myself . I just think he is op lol . He allows me to win with regularity over people who I shouldn't touch and mines only t2 lol

I'm not saying he is unbeatable I just think he is a currently unbalanced card aka op

No one has made an argument not involving 4 pe cards lol . 1 overlord is all u need.

Look for the nerf stick in the future lol

And yes shiver heart is crap .

Comment

Originally posted by Redtube1124 View Post
        Hey, smash can you info the support team about the glitch of Ice overlord skill which has 100% proc on the first round in the battle.

Yes, when your deck has higher mana cost and rival's team move first, your Ice overlord will always (100%) active his skill.
        On the contrary, if your deck has lower mana cost and move first, your Ice overlord will rarely active his skill.

So, it makes Ice overlord + Gods become the most powerful tank team in the game, which makes Golden forces become useless compare to this freaking OP freezing skill.
        Lol, an other crying baby, come on, go and play its the same proc for everyone, however,, i think its meant to be like that, or whats the point of having better cards if you always attack last.

Comment

I spent freaking 5 days farming this card non stop to make my T4 because I noticed how awesome this card is. Everyone had a fair chance to get it for 7 days. Now after they figured out, the first thing is complain about it???

Cry me a river ;___;

Also the lower mana first proc has been in the game since the beginning. If you haven't noticed it by now then I bet you were just skipping the battles. Time to wake up and learn

Comment

I use ice overlord and I love it but it essentially makes arena insta-win for me now (unless their Ice double procs). I do think it needs to be nerfed but definitely not how shiverheart is. Please no.

Maybe keep damage party and only freeze highest attack team?

I think ultimately the problem I personally have with it, is that now arenas battles are simply whose Ice Overlord goes off, regardless of the team match-up (within relative party strength). And so long as you have higher mana you start with a significant advantage over your enemy..unless their overlord procs right away too, lol. To me that's pretty stupid.

Comment

Sorry but 3 times proc is too much. Easiest way to make it proc onces per battle, it's enough
              Also you should check leader card proc glitch, it's not normal, something happens afters update

Comment

Definitely too powerful...I think proc only twice or lower proc rate would be ok. I've done some testing and it seems to have same rate as Ironbark Overlord (I don't count the first proc since that is automatic). Even decks with golden force now use ice overlord and gods combo instead. I wanted to keep quiet about the power of this card on my server to limit the number of perfect ice overlords, but there was a mad scramble in the last 2 days to get him. Oh well, I don't mess with those with ice overlord + gods and they don't mess with me...could have been worse.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight10111 View Post
                  I spent freaking 5 days farming this card non stop to make my T4 because I noticed how awesome this card is. Everyone had a fair chance to get it for 7 days. Now after they figured out, the first thing is complain about it???

Cry me a river ;___;

Also the lower mana first proc has been in the game since the beginning. If you haven't noticed it by now then I bet you were just skipping the battles. Time to wake up and learn
                  Well said. Most arguments on the card being overpowered come from two things, either ppl have strong deck before ice overlord appear or ppl can't get t4 of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Rhapsody View Post
                    Well said. Most arguments on the card being overpowered come from two things, either ppl have strong deck before ice overlord appear or ppl can't get t4 of it.
                    Agree. In the begging all the threads were crying about his low attack and horrible stats. Good players knew immediately how good he will be. If you chose to worry about his low attack and didnt get him...sucks to be u.

Comment

I will preface this by saying I have an 8 card PE Ice Overlord...

I agree his proc rate should be reduced or no. of uses limited to 1 instead of 3. It is wrong that one card that is easily farmed is more powerful than any other. Every team in arena has to use him now and it is boring. Worse even, a lot of crap players are now very strong because they have benefitted from the reflect bug and easily farmed this card. It has completely unbalanced the game. And whilst I still have maintained my position in the realm I feel sorry for the hard working players who have been overtaken by guys benefitting from a reflect bug and massively overpowered card.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Rhapsody View Post
                        Actually I think it's op because mine is only t2 and it makes me insanely better than useing cards with almost triple his current stats. Shouldn't be that strong at only t2

And I can be argued as a top 50 player in my realm currently probably deffinately with overlord

Not sure what the right thing to do as far a nerfing goes, probably doesn't need to be because they tested it alongside all the other new combos and procs ( fingers crossed they actually tested something lol )

But for sure as he currently stands he is the single most dominant card in the game at t1 lol and puts most anything not 7* to shame even at t1

Maybe fallen vamb and King Arthur and Morgana are all just as broken !!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Phoenix View Post
                          I will preface this by saying I have an 8 card PE Ice Overlord...

I agree his proc rate should be reduced or no. of uses limited to 1 instead of 3. It is wrong that one card that is easily farmed is more powerful than any other. Every team in arena has to use him now and it is boring. Worse even, a lot of crap players are now very strong because they have benefitted from the reflect bug and easily farmed this card. It has completely unbalanced the game. And whilst I still have maintained my position in the realm I feel sorry for the hard working players who have been overtaken by guys benefitting from a reflect bug and massively overpowered card.
                          If you are losing to crap players because of this card, you yourself is crap. This card doesn't by itself make a crap player a stronger player, it makes a player on the cusp of the next level and firmly put them in that level. I had a "good" party, ask Spaceman Spiff he's on my server (I'm Raves btw), and after changing my parties around, with Overlord he still beats me. I'm currently running:

Team 1:
                          PE Ice Overlord
                          T1 Broom
                          T3 Hudde
                          T3 Mason

Team 2:
                          T3 Vambrael
                          PE Azarel
                          PE OL Father Benefict
                          T2 White Knight

Team 3:
                          PE OL Blademaster
                          PE OL Icemaw
                          T3 Gaznar
                          T4 Morbius

I still lost to non-Overlord teams, sometiems nothing you can do about it. Before getting Overlord and spending money, I was running Celestials, Undead Party, Dragon Heart + Blademaster. Still not where I want to be but hey it's best I can do for now.
                          used pantyhose

Comment

Funny how a year ago, everyone complained how OP Shiverheart.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Comment

Kabam's reward for Christmas was a not so appealing 1 stone, 2 three star card, 1 four star card, couple of mana and stamina potion. They flooded the entire week with promotions where you have to spend money to get a chance to pull something. Among them were the St. Chrismas and Snowman mini-game that I bet many didn't pull because they though it was gonna be another waste. Next they gave us an event where you could get the 6* card that unlocked the ability to deflect attack. So at this point, many people who didn't pull for those card had some regrets and first thing they did was .... come to the forum and cry.

Its ironic that the deflect combo is now considered a bug when right before this last event, we had a full Gwar event where deflection was introduced for the first time. Anyways... people believe its a bug... Now that so called bug has been used by quite a lot of players and guess what they got? A lot of Overlord. While its was a struggle to get the 1st overlord, after that it was a cake in the park for people who had the deflection cards. Next thing you know, people wanted the deflection gone. Strange that Kabam actually brought a new mechanics to the game where its worth looking forward to but this community label them as bugs and want them gone. Following this, who ever was lucky enough to get 1-8 Overlord is stating its OP and the unlucky ones with their crying gibberish. I mean, c'mon you had freaking 7 days to get it. Where were you at that time? Maybe you were happy celebrating Christmas while some people were actually trying to get this card day after another spending a lot of time and potion. Tbh, it was the only treat worthy of Christmas event from Kabam and the community wants it gone. Its the same with the instant kill bug or what not. That combo has no purpose atm in game because apparently people cried it was a bug and got removed.

TL;DR: Kabam gives a treat -> community cries its a bug and wants it removed. Kabam don't listen to you -> community cries about it saying they don't hear you. Make up your damn mind.

To Kabam Dev: If the deflection and skill proc of Overlord is a bug.... um can you look into if the money/gems I spent on this game was bugged too. Apparently I get 3* cards instead of 6* cards.

Comment

Whats funny is that the guy that started this thread created the account just to complain about overlord. The first card always activating was here longer than overlord and since he knows exactly how it works apparently he was taking advantage of it with his golden force for a long time and now that he cant he is like the kid in the yard crying to his mommy. If overlord is nerfed and the first card activating remains i think they should lower his proc limit. If the first time activating is removed then i think overlord should stay as he is now.

Comment

Working...
                                X