Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Ice overlord skill glitch... 100% proc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually ice overlord is only one card that have a huge effect on the battle..maybe he is overpower especially if he proc lots of time..n it happen sometimes..being In this game for so long I just assume that the battle have more risk now..it hard to keep streak cause lots of ppl have the ice overlord..u dont have to have t4 to have that effect..nothing to cry about...the more we cry the more hurt it is to get beat by ppl who have lower deck than us..im mid player..have 1,1 M base hp deck..so i now how it feel to get beat by ppl who only have let say 800 hp cause he had ice overlord..i have ice overlord too..but he proc much more than mine..just move on n make something like this for more challenging game..we can't hope anything from kabam now..ticket is useless..just try to get some fun from this game which sometimes hard to get..lol..but if u still have more anger than fun with this game just quit..cause I can see the more we play the more we upset if we have high expectations..just saying..dont mean to offend anybody..just my though..n u dont have to agree with it..

Comment

Ice overlord is certainly glitched, but not because of the freeze or because his high proc rate. He is broken because of the Dmg he does.

Lets just look at the numbers

Ice overlord
      Prevents 100% enemy damage
      Deals over 210k damage

Shiver heart
      Reduces attack about 75k
      Deals about 90K Dmg

Vortigen
      Reduces enemy atk about 100k

Ossion
      Shields 240K Dmg

Vambreal
      Heals 600k hp

Just a small sample I know but it appears overlord has literally double the proc of any other card because it not only has the best proc in game(freeze party) but it deals a comparable amount if damage to the best damage cards .

I think the damage on his attack shouldn't be more than 20k per team for a total of 60k Dmg . Party freeze is already powerful enough

If his procs are correct tho we should get shiver heart un nerfed so it might actually be useful

Just saying reduce his damage or make other procs better to

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
        Ice overlord is certainly glitched, but not because of the freeze or because his high proc rate. He is broken because of the Dmg he does.

Lets just look at the numbers

Ice overlord
        Prevents 100% enemy damage
        Deals over 210k damage

Shiver heart
        Reduces attack about 75k
        Deals about 90K Dmg

Vortigen
        Reduces enemy atk about 100k

Ossion
        Shields 240K Dmg

Vambreal
        Heals 600k hp

Just a small sample I know but it appears overlord has literally double the proc of any other card because it not only has the best proc in game(freeze party) but it deals a comparable amount if damage to the best damage cards .

I think the damage on his attack shouldn't be more than 20k per team for a total of 60k Dmg . Party freeze is already powerful enough

If his procs are correct tho we should get shiver heart un nerfed so it might actually be useful

Just saying reduce his damage or make other procs better to
        Divine intervention combo is certainly glitched, 890k hp almost revive with 80% hp every fight.

Green knight/death skill is certainly glitched, deals over 220k damage to least hp team.

Ironbark overlord/Hellborn/megion/crimson dragon is certainly glitched, deals over 80k/110k/150k*3=240k/330k/450k hp to whole party.

Snowman is certainly glitched, deals over 120k*3=360k hp damage for three turns.

Too many combos/skills are glitched, plz stop playing hoc

Ps. 8 cards PE ice overlord deals 69115*3= less than 210k damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Rhapsody View Post
          Divine intervention combo is certainly glitched, 890k hp almost revive with 80% hp every fight.

Green knight/death skill is certainly glitched, deals over 220k damage to least hp team.

Ironbark overlord/Hellborn/megion/crimson dragon is certainly glitched, deals over 80k/110k/150k*3=240k/330k/450k hp to whole party.

Snowman is certainly glitched, deals over 120k*3=360k hp damage for three turns.

nicely put !

Comment

as it is. the best card in the game.
            if you dont have it, go and get one !!

Comment

Lol I think your missing my whole point here as all your numbers still support that he is op

The best examples you gave are combos not single cards, and even then that combo is barely any stronger than one ice overlord

I didn't say any of those other cards or combos are op because they arnt , none of them add up to a million stat diffrence.

If your opponent is showing 1 million damage them ice overlord reduced 1million Dmg and dealt 200k Dmg .

That's a 1.2 million stat diffrence on that one turn, he can do that 3 times totaling 3 mill hp and 600k Dmg from just that one card

I think party freeze is strong enough on its own without the damage is my point . Being able to reduce 3mil damage in a fight is unheard of

Nothing else, no cards no combos, can change the party stats so dramatically

If he is this strong I say at least make shiver heart back to what it was and improve some other cards procs to.

To say any card is over powered compared to ice overlord is just being ignorant

Comment

if you put death first, it allways gonna proc first, making it easier to kill ofensive teams. but... the same happens with other ofensive legendaries, totem guard, arial, ironbank overlord, guards king, and ice overlord is not the excepcion.

Cards and combos seems overpowered when they are realise.... like shiverheart, sun mage... but within the months and with better decks cards arent as powerfull as they seems. So i think ice overlord is just the tip of the iceberg for what is going to come to the game. .... so yeah, stop whining

Comment

Originally posted by Amairgen33 View Post
                  if you put death first, it allways gonna proc first, making it easier to kill ofensive teams. but... the same happens with other ofensive legendaries, totem guard, arial, ironbank overlord, guards king, and ice overlord is not the excepcion.

Cards and combos seems overpowered when they are realise.... like shiverheart, sun mage... but within the months and with better decks cards arent as powerfull as they seems. So i think ice overlord is just the tip of the iceberg for what is going to come to the game. .... so yeah, stop whining
                  Lol I came here to have a discussion not to whine. I use overlord in my party and makes me way better than I should be so I don't care if he gets nerfed. But it is my opinion that he is currently to strong.

Shiver heart got nerfed after his release and sun Mage got hit with the nerf stick to.

I'm here to open a discussion with the community, if you can add to it with some real points don't just hop in and call me a whiner for not thinking the same way you do.

I agree that maybe some of the other procs might help to balance him out but as it stands no cards have a bigger impact on the arena than the ice overlord. I am on the side that he is currently to strong , obviously you are not. Not whining, I'm here to discuss.

So far no one has made a compelling argument to make me think that he is not overly strong

Comment

and what is shiverheart now ??? a piece of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
                      Lol I came here to have a discussion not to whine. I use overlord in my party and makes me way better than I should be so I don't care if he gets nerfed. But it is my opinion that he is currently to strong.

Shiver heart got nerfed after his release and sun Mage got hit with the nerf stick to.

I'm here to open a discussion with the community, if you can add to it with some real points don't just hop in and call me a whiner for not thinking the same way you do.

I agree that maybe some of the other procs might help to balance him out but as it stands no cards have a bigger impact on the arena than the ice overlord. I am on the side that he is currently to strong , obviously you are not. Not whining, I'm here to discuss.

So far no one has made a compelling argument to make me think that he is not overly strong
                      There is plenty ways to tackle its skill just like others said using single damage/party damage skill cards to destroy low hp dps team. The card is an ideal melee attack blocker but it has relatively low attack comparing with other 6*, plus usually it only proc once in a fight. It could be a game changer but definitely not a game breaker. Just give more variants to game instead of boring same end game set up: one tank+2 dps teams. People need to play more wisely to choose opponent instead of boring clicking.

In the past people complaint about celestial with divine intervention, sun mage skill, arcane archer skill etc, just feeling that your statement on ice overlord being overpowered is as same as those comments. New cards may have better stat, ability and combos than old ones...just move on

The sainted knights/the pure knights combo have chance of prevent 100% damage from enemy and is guaranteed to revive once. Here's an example.

Comment

The Card is definitly OP - please change it KABAM

Thanks

Comment

There is no ultimate card in online game, there will always be game changer to make a change. Last year 2014 is the era of god+ crack knight, i can say it is 2014 all star combo. But as game goes on some cards to make changes rather than just pure big chunk of hp supported by big hitters old school way. Maybe try some magic, or maybe kabam is preparing for refect magic. There is no ultimate winner forever, welcome to 2015 the knight of the round table new patch soon with new card and combo.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchRaven View Post
                            There is no ultimate card in online game, there will always be game changer to make a change. Last year 2014 is the era of god+ crack knight, i can say it is 2014 all star combo. But as game goes on some cards to make changes rather than just pure big chunk of hp supported by big hitters old school way. Maybe try some magic, or maybe kabam is preparing for refect magic. There is no ultimate winner forever, welcome to 2015 the knight of the round table new patch soon with new card and combo.
                            You perfectly summed it up which saves me time from writing.

Comment

Try new combo, try new stuff. There are so many type of combo tank, heal, magic, support,reflect,resurrect,damage,instant death and etc. This guy has a good new combo. http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...!-kabam-please

Comment

Before new patch coming out, please put animation and sound effect back on new 6*.
                                Fix the geomancer combo/augmented arms combos bugs, Godfrey one arm skill bug...

Comment

Working...
                                X