Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Basic Summon Charms... ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Summon Charms... ideas!

So I was looking at my ever growing stockpile of these basic summon charms (over 900k at the moment) and it occurred to me that I will probably Never EVER have a use for them. Especially considering that they are used to summon only 1-4* cards. I know I am not alone in this either. I have guild mates with over 1 Million of these things and between exploring all the levels, raids, and events that provide max lvl feeders, there is just no use for any more of these lvl 1 feeders.
    A couple ideas here would be to allow us to use them as currency for a special chest (like our Stag/Stone/Snow Tokens), or perhaps an arena (like our Fire Tokens). I would love to be able to exchange for Summon Stones. Whether the exchange rate is 2k charms for 1 SS, or something to that effect.

There is little reason left for veteran players to play anymore aside from events and arenas. We have no new cities to explore, so no need to use our pots and collect regular drop items anymore. Incentive to raid/explore to collect these basic charms would be a small addition to this game from the developers end... but a great addition afforded to its players.

how about we could use Charms to de-level our cards...

Comment

1. Arena using summon charms as tics
      2. Option of de levelling card( not tiers only lv)
      3. Exchange useless 5* and 6* for ss( eg 1ss for a 5* and 10ss for a 6*)

Comment

turn charms to s stones options is a great solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalff the Gray View Post
          This would be *my* preference. It is not as though we get much for the majority of our SS to begin with. As in... 90%+ of them result in 3 and 4* garbage cards... so why not give us the illusion that we might get something useful from the resources awarded in this game?

Comment

Event during which we will be able to summon 6* from basic summon.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalff the Gray View Post
              +100000000000000000

Comment

Mini Game (*^?^*)

Comment

Ok another post...yeah we need anything/smthing....hope for gm reply....

Comment

I have countless charms, and I don't mind if they are useless.
                    Really a bad idea for charm promo, nice try

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_5ZZJQFH View Post

I have countless charms, and I don't mind if they are useless.
                      Really a bad idea for charm promo, nice try
                      Bastard Hacker noob. Piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
                        Bastard Hacker noob. Piece of ****
                        lol you pathetic worm, still wasting ur life in arena for few dozen of pots?
                        actually, I bought those pots on 1gem 1 pot sales, I guess yourself are a noob cheater that's why you always feel jealous to everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_5ZZJQFH View Post
                          lol you pathetic worm, still wasting ur life in arena for few dozen of pots?
                          actually, I bought those pots on 1gem 1 pot sales, I guess yourself are a noob cheater that's why you always feel jealous to everyone else.
                          Unfortunately I won't get jealous over a game and if I was a cheater then I would have everything going my way therefore I would not feel jealous of anyone lol. Plus you have 900 million charms and over 9000 streak bonuses How did you manage that? I mean wow you must either raid a lot and have no life or cheat to get those lol and if you did play fair to get all of those then bro you should go to rehab cause your honesty spending way too much time on this game. Furthermore, your also willing to tell me that you blew thousands of dollars in a single day on a game? No sane person does that imho but if you did then that's further reason to go to rehab. A good first step would be to cancel your credit cards and check your credit score lol. I highly doubt you got any of those through fair means and I'm not surprised that Kabam has let scum like you roam free cause they never ban hackers. Pretty useless support too but that's Kabam for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
                            Unfortunately I won't get jealous over a game and if I was a cheater then I would have everything going my way therefore I would not feel jealous of anyone lol. Plus you have 900 million charms and over 9000 streak bonuses How did you manage that? I mean wow you must either raid a lot and have no life or cheat to get those lol and if you did play fair to get all of those then bro you should go to rehab cause your honesty spending way too much time on this game. Furthermore, your also willing to tell me that you blew thousands of dollars in a single day on a game? No sane person does that imho but if you did then that's further reason to go to read. A good first step would be to cancel your credit cards and check your credit score lol.
                            Agree, no question he is a hacker ... lets hope kabam reads this post

Comment

Word on the street is he sucked some good amount of sausages to get those pots and charms

Comment

Working...
                              X