Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

New Arenas Change/Update Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Arenas Change/Update Feedback

Personally, Im liking the 'new system'. I cant tell what the 'new system' is but its not bad.

Bonus Might seems to be refilling at a faster and more constant rate, so that is super nice and a big +1. (please dont nerf this like everything that is good.)

I dont seem to see a big difference at all with the match making. On Arthur-41 we usually never have over 200 people per arena anymore, so I am used to all the opponents, though I have been seeing some new players which is refreshing.

I cant speak for the smaller decks, but I do usually see the same 5-10 players plus the NPC accounts when I battle, and it usually changes up between them.

From what I noticed, opponents that seem to pop up are usually rank based, I always have players that are in the top 10 and in ranks right above me that I fight and the rest are NPC accounts. When new opponents pop up from what I noticed, I think its the most active or fastest growing people on the arena, not necessarily the strongest.

So far I really like that the arena rewards are issued out on the same day, no more waiting around, so that is super nice and a big +1. (please keep this up.)

My question for you SP4Z, is has the fight round duration been finally extended?? It used to be that if you could not beat an opponent in 8-9 (im not sure the number) rounds, you would auto lose.

This was most common in Camelot arenas with people running Celestial combos, and it was very usual to lose to decks that had 100-400K HP less then you, simply because the revive and heals would keep the fights going and going.

Also, you stated that we should expect around 3 arenas a day, but you are already not living up to this. Your smoke and mirrors of making arenas that last 2-7 days does not constitute it being 3 arenas a day. Last week we had 2 arenas finish and only 1 potion arena started up after, just one arena for 2 days duration.

AGAIN we have the same issue as we suffered with for weeks that the arenas are using any deck that you currently have on you that you enter the arenas with. This makes it very pain staking and a streak killer for arenas like the Camelot and Druid arena.

If your "engineers" were able to fix it last time, why has the issue arisen again and why does it take so long to fix? You were afterall, able to fix the instant kill "bug" on the event within a couple hours once it was made public. This issue is very public and yet no fix!?

You said that we should expect more super arenas and more arenas with new cards, but that is a no show as of yet. Already twice in 2 weeks we had Ice Arena. Finally after months you made a flash stone arena, but hey thats not new, its only neglect. You are just basically changing the prizes on occasion with the same arenas.

Yes I very much like the Potion and Scroll and Five Star arenas happening multiple times a week and I think its important it stays that way, but where are the new arenas, where are the super arenas?

Why arent you making an effort to make new and creative arenas? lets say 3/4 star arena for little guys, 7 star arena for the big dogs? lets say a demon faction arena, instead of the totally stupidly retarded 'boss' arena. plain and simple demon faction arena. Why arent you taking some ideas and examples of the Korean game managers and making arenas like they have? Why cant you as a game manager, community leader and arena producer make a better effort at your job?

Ide like to say thanks for the efforts so far, it was a pain to wait it out but so far its on the right start and much better then the last round of arena changes that were changed and removed several times this summer, but then we just basicly went back to the same issues as before. So what exactly do you do working for Kabam Sp4z, Smash and Aaron?

You guys should really give up your jobs based on this feedback, you do terrible jobs, Im not sure how Kabam even benefits from you. you just create more distance and turbulence between clients and company and you dont actually produce anything that generates revenue or client acquisition. So what exactly are you doing here?

Well said. I'd add also that not all arenas pay rewards. Horn of bordelaise and sir valamir 5* arenas did NOT paid out any rewards yet. And it's over week now!

Comment

Yeah I really do not understand inconsistency with this game. Why are there so many reoccurring issues that seem to be fixed an then reappear over and over again. Same song and dance that takes longer to fix the problem than the time it actually stays working. I don't get it.

Comment

And another thing I forgot to mention,

Some months ago, arena refresh would steal gems from you when you tried to refresh after the cooldown. This was at the time when arena refresh would cost 10-48 gems and it happened to me on several occasions.

At the time, I didnt take the effort to complain to support because I was spending $100s a week on this game and it was not effecting my gem volume, only very frustrating.

Kabam recent reduced the arena refresh gem costs, but it still used to be much cheaper about a year ago.

This past couple weeks I had the arena refresh take gems from me when it should of been free, as I waited for the cooldown, closed and reopened the refresh option, but alas it took gems from me.

Now it was only a measly 7 gems in total, and Kabam you can keep it as my gift to you, but its another nasty, sneaky bug that your staff and 'engineers' simply do not care about.

Why on earth would anyone want to waste gems on an arena refresh when you can wait 3 minutes and do it for free!??! Sure I can understand in the final few minutes of an arena, when the race is very tight and you cant wait for a refresh cooldown that you may consider to pay for a refresh. But it is simply ludicrous and theft to take gems when it should of been free.

The same applies to the 70 gem cost of refighting a raid boss, as if the rewards that drop are ever worth that amount! but that is a side issue among a tidal wave of such issues.

Comment

Working...
        X