Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

This is the ultimate healing combo, Kabam comment please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the ultimate healing combo, Kabam comment please

Rhiannon, Myrddin, Prophet, Lady of the Lake.
    Comboes: 200% bonus heal and 15% proc bonus.
    So decently built cards would have following effects:
    Rhiannon heals all teams for around 800 000, with 25% rate
    Myrddin heals all teams for around 350 000, with 22.5 % rate ( we subtract proc chance of teams in front) and raises attack
    Prophet heals 168 000 with 30% proc rate (again we subtract chance of teams in front) and raises attack
    Lady heals around 90 000 with whats rest of proc chanse - 22.5%
    On average, this teams effect is 349 000 heal per round FOR JUST ONE TEAM (not counting that 3 cards have party heal, not team heal).

Kabam what does the first player to suggest this combo and thus promote vastly underused healing in the arenas get

If only this team has a +attack % combo as well

Comment

Not bad! Aaron and Dash have been doing some major combo work and I know we always hint around about it but expect some new card combos in the near future!

Comment

I can confirm this combo is the best healing party right now, from the experiment of myself.

Comment

Nice to know... now I have three Ladies, time to collect the other three cards... maybe I can have it full-fledged at 2057... some Thursday before fully evolving the Crack Knights

Comment

Originally posted by Kabam_Smash View Post
            Not bad! Aaron and Dash have been doing some major combo work and I know we always hint around about it but expect some new card combos in the near future!
            Thanks for commenting
            The Prophet has a nasty bug: If lead team is dead, he still procs but does nothing (making it impossible for cards behind him to heal other teams). Please fix this guys and support the heal teams!

Comment

wrong date/ - lady of lake - 100 % prok and heal only 54 k with 300 % bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalff the Gray View Post
                Thanks for commenting
                The Prophet has a nasty bug: If lead team is dead, he still procs but does nothing (making it impossible for cards behind him to heal other teams). Please fix this guys and support the heal teams!
                You saying there is a bug resulting in a loss of arena match after certain number of rounds? So thats how I lost few times even though my teams were still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexMaz View Post
                  wrong date/ - lady of lake - 100 % prok and heal only 54 k with 300 % bonus
                  Lady does have 100% if she is in first spot, but if she is in last spot you have to subtract proc rates of all cards in front. She cant proc 100% of time because some percent of time cards in front proc. And to think people said we will never use math outside of classroom ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Mausko View Post
                    You saying there is a bug resulting in a loss of arena match after certain number of rounds? So thats how I lost few times even though my teams were still alive?
                    Exactly. I think you have to win in 8 rounds or you loose even if ur teams are stlll alive.

Comment

Lady does have 100% if she is in first spot, but if she is in last spot you have to subtract proc rates of all cards in front. She cant proc 100% of time because some percent of time cards in front proc. And to think people said we will never use math outside of classroom ; )
                      nice )))) but it is **** .... ofkos if prok 1 not prok 4 ))))) but she always stay 4 - low heal))

Comment

Rhiannon, Myrddin, Prophet, Lady of the Lake.
                        Comboes: 200% bonus heal and 15% proc bonus.
                        So decently built cards would have following effects:
                        Rhiannon heals all teams for around 800 000, with 25% rate
                        Myrddin heals all teams for around 350 000, with 22.5 % rate ( we subtract proc chance of teams in front) and raises attack
                        Prophet heals 168 000 with 30% proc rate (again we subtract chance of teams in front) and raises attack
                        Lady heals around 90 000 with whats rest of proc chanse - 22.5%
                        On average, this teams effect is 349 000 heal per round FOR JUST ONE TEAM (not counting that 3 cards have party heal, not team heal).

Kabam what does the first player to suggest this combo and thus promote vastly underused healing in the arenas get
                        mmmmm not good enought, is not TOP combo. lady only heals 35k to each party. and she procs ALL the time. it has a higher proc of 15% but its not enough, you can go an entire fight without myrddin or rhianon to proc and heal the thank team.

so its actually a useless combo, it cant be use to neutralize crack knights or other attack combos.

Smaaashh please, realese a truly top healing combo ! something like 35% proc increase and 150-200% bonus heal. thats how a real healing could actually work. if it could involve druantia, rhianon and myrddin togheter would actually amazing... and without crappy cards like lady of the lake or abnoba.

Comment

I still use rhiannon, lady of the lake, durantia, and guinevere sometimes

Comment

Heya Gandalf,

This is a good combo. I have been using it for a while but unfortunately like Amirgen says Lady of the Lake only heals 35k. Mine heals 36,500(all cards PE +overlvl except Myrrdin) and I have never had this team not proc, so her 100% proc works for me even in 4th spot. I was using Missdemeanors combo before that with Guenivere and Druantia instead of Myrrdin and Prophet but proc was not good enough. Loved the 1.1 mil+ party heal on Druantia and Rhiannon tho! haha! When it did proc it ensured me of a win! Even with that Combo which is the maximum healing combo in the game at the moment Lady of the Lake only heals about 54k (PE + overlvl)

Comment

Here is best new healing combo, Roots of power:
                              Druantia, Dalia, Abnoba, Shillin 200% healing bonus and 20% proc rate
                              All of them, except Abnoba are healers.

Comment

Working...
                              X