Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Is there a way to complain without going through HOC team?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is there a way to complain without going through HOC team?

    Just want to know how to complain directly to Kabam the awful performance of HOC team?
    We know every ticket written under HOC column will go through the hand of HOC team and they will definite ignore such negative feedback then cover it under the shadow, because they don't want their boss find out how incompetent they are.

    The possible reason that HOC team dare to screw everything up might because Kabam never know whats going on, they never ask how they manage this game, all they care was the income revenue.

    But if there is a way we can directly communicate to Kabam show them how bad is this team and what's the influence if them keep conniving such things. Furthermore we need to stop paying for this game which will represent the sign of reduction on their income statement for next month, otherwise Kabam would still believes HOC team did a "great job" on suck money then all our complaints will become meaningless.

    It is really hard to believe a company with such **** customer service can still standing in 21 century and people paid for this app like crazy, the craziest guy I knew paid $100,000 USD on this game. As I know Kabam can generate about $150,000 USD per Server, which makes Kabam get confuse about making money = good customer service = good team performance.

    I think it is our duty to tell Kabam it is not true, the HOC team is actually act like monkey!

  • #2
    Originally posted by GI_JOE View Post
    Just want to know how to complain directly to Kabam the awful performance of HOC team?
    We know every ticket written under HOC column will go through the hand of HOC team and they will definite ignore such negative feedback then cover it under the shadow, because they don't want their boss find out how incompetent they are.

    The possible reason that HOC team dare to screw everything up might because Kabam never know whats going on, they never ask how they manage this game, all they care was the income revenue.

    But if there is a way we can directly communicate to Kabam show them how bad is this team and what's the influence if them keep conniving such things. Furthermore we need to stop paying for this game which will represent the sign of reduction on their income statement for next month, otherwise Kabam would still believes HOC team did a "great job" on suck money then all our complaints will become meaningless.

    It is really hard to believe a company with such **** customer service can still standing in 21 century and people paid for this app like crazy, the craziest guy I knew paid $100,000 USD on this game. As I know Kabam can generate about $150,000 USD per Server, which makes Kabam get confuse about making money = good customer service = good team performance.

    I think it is our duty to tell Kabam it is not true, the HOC team is actually act like monkey!
    You can always go to their home page and write to coperate development or another of the E-mail adr if you want ..... not sure its the right to go though

    Comment


    • #3
      You can post on forums of other kabam games. When the other teams feel annoyed they will do something, perhaps.

      Comment


      • #4
        Also do not be shy in writing a negative review in the Apple Store. And if they don't care about HoC negative reviews - starting writing negative reviews for their new precious games. That will get their attention.

        Comment


        • #5
          https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/...e-shortcomings btw he looks like a scumbag who would tap on the shoulder HoC team for their "work"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mabaK_noraA View Post
            https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/...e-shortcomings btw he looks like a scumbag who would tap on the shoulder HoC team for their "work"
            you can always write to him though LinkedIn

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by drair View Post
              you can always write to him though LinkedIn
              Yes, yes you can, I just made a profile there, here's his comment about writing to him "My inbox is usually a wild jungle, overrun by the natives. To increase signal strength for contacting me, a trusted introduction is best!"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mabaK_noraA View Post
                Yes, yes you can, I just made a profile there, here's his comment about writing to him "My inbox is usually a wild jungle, overrun by the natives. To increase signal strength for contacting me, a trusted introduction is best!"
                I know, I also read it LOL .... but with the right introduction you might get though

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by drair View Post
                  I know, I also read it LOL .... but with the right introduction you might get though
                  hmm, gotta work on that one

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just left a comment under the article, but it suddenly disappear 1 min after posted.
                    too bad.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mabaK_noraA View Post
                      https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/...e-shortcomings btw he looks like a scumbag who would tap on the shoulder HoC team for their "work"
                      What a joke!

                      Kabam Customers First! includes:

                      Making customer satisfaction a top priority
                      Faster customer response times
                      Active listening and engagement with the community

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GI_JOE View Post
                        I just left a comment under the article, but it suddenly disappear 1 min after posted.
                        too bad.
                        lol, too harsh probably, be gentle with him.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X