Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Dear Kabam, Thanks, But You're doing it wrong, show some respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Kabam, Thanks, But You're doing it wrong, show some respect

First of all, let me say Thanks for helping players upgrade their decks with promos like valhalla in this one with totem and galzra.

But, here's the fact, not all is good at this.

Let's see this week's promos, yesterday there was a promo using GEMS for summoning totem and there are player complaining to using GEMS (money) and having just feeders; Now you launch a booster pack with stones ( that are free ) that include a high rate of summoning the card that was supossed to be expensive, overall this, the card in play of the promo is the key's holder of top combos that your spenders got from their money.

I know it's hard to please everyone, but this makes no sense! Totem shouldn't be a easy to get, and with all the vambras "gifted" in the last valhalla boost pack you're making free player to catch the advantage your spender have.

As i said, thanks for trying to balance the game and help your player, but absolotutely this is no the way

the main idea and i forgot it, how do you think the spenders feel after this promo where totem is free?

Comment

Originally posted by Suca View Post
      First of all, let me say Thanks for helping players upgrade their decks with promos like valhalla in this one with totem and galzra.

But, here's the fact, not all is good at this.

Let's see this week's promos, yesterday there was a promo using GEMS for summoning totem and there are player complaining to using GEMS (money) and having just feeders; Now you launch a booster pack with stones ( that are free ) that include a high rate of summoning the card that was supossed to be expensive, overall this, the card in play of the promo is the key's holder of top combos that your spenders got from their money.

I know it's hard to please everyone, but this makes no sense! Totem shouldn't be a easy to get, and with all the vambras "gifted" in the last valhalla boost pack you're making free player to catch the advantage your spender have.

As i said, thanks for trying to balance the game and help your player, but absolotutely this is no the way
      High in what sense... guild mate of mine used 300 stones and got 3 Glazra and no Totem...keeping in mind it's either one of the two or 4 star feeders... Its a decent event for people who just need either of the 2 cards and nothing else.

Comment

Their main goal is to force existing players to pay more because they feel threaten by other low deck players and lure free players into spending by seeing how good they are with free stones and hope they will be even better if they spend money

Funny fact though. Kabam actually always screw paying customers. Instead of rewards we constantly getting punished by deciding to spend. But kabam doesn't understand that needs to be changed

Comment

The rate is relatively high, true.
          Same as last time's awaken spirit cheaply hand out white knight and ironbark.

Comment

Originally posted by Helliom View Post
            High in what sense... guild mate of mine used 300 stones and got 3 Glazra and no Totem...keeping in mind it's either one of the two or 4 star feeders... Its a decent event for people who just need either of the 2 cards and nothing else.
            did you know galzra and totem are game changers? brute force is extremely easy to build up and with totem t4 you could reach 300+ atk, same as the top combo of war veteran paladin and weapon master

Comment

I completely disagree with this post. Kabam is just giving free players a fighting chance, they are still a LOT weaker then paying players. Good job Kabam

Comment

suca, this game is for free players and u can become top player without spending. what kabam did is good. u should atleast understand not to spend on games when u can spend on real life things...

Comment

Originally posted by athakur94 View Post
                  suca, this game is for free players and u can become top player without spending. what kabam did is good. u should atleast understand not to spend on games when u can spend on real life things...
                  I'm not the biggest spender, and even if i'd be, making a t4 totem takes effort and time as i said, he's a game changer and shouldn't be that easy to get. I'm ok with a boost pack of him but with that insane high rate!?

Comment

Originally posted by Suca View Post
                    did you know galzra and totem are game changers? brute force is extremely easy to build up and with totem t4 you could reach 300+ atk, same as the top combo of war veteran paladin and weapon master
                    I already have t4 Glazra and its not a game changer as Rhi or Vamb... all its combos will get replaced at end deck... I do agree on Totem being game changer, but brute Force doing 300k+ damage is over-exaggerating.. lol even with another T4 Legendary it would have base damage of (35641+18063+12476+35000 (another legendary) ) = 101,180 equivalent to 252950 (150% boost) without the HP and Attk buff.... if we include that it will be around or less than 300k lol...

Also don't even think of comparing Brute force with Paragons of War lol... with a legendary that would be equal to (35000* 4 =140000) with bonus = 385000 (175% boost) without the HP and Attk buff ... lol see the diffrence

I will take back my statement of the bad drop... suddenly the recent summons is showing too many of both ,,,

Comment

I don't even understand why it matters. This is a game and if people get totem then so what? Remember games are for enjoyment but some people take it too seriously. I'm not saying you do Suca but it's a game so if Kabam decides to do whatever then so be it cause in the end you'll eventually get bored of this game and move on to another and all that progress and time you took into building your deck will mean nothing afterwards once you stop playing. Moral of the story: it's a game so it's not a big deal.

Comment

Ohh and one more thing. I'm not ssaying this cause I'm some average player who wants to rank up quickly and get a lot of powerful cards.
                        I'm am number four in my realm ever since the top 3 spenders in my realm quit the game and I honestly don't care if players all of a sudden start having t4 Totems cause it was bound to happen eventually anyway and keep on mind I'm not a spender or i should say I've spend very little about like $50 ever since I started playing and I realized that it was stupid of me cause I'll eventually leave this game anyway and that money will be wasted. Now I'm top in my realm and I'm happy I stopped spending. Anyway just trying to let you know ththat I am not supporting the increased drop rates on Totem and Galzra cause I'm a noob cause I'm not I just simply don't care as much cause it's a game.

Comment

ok ok guys i understand the point that it is a game, but what i'm trying to say yesterday there was a gems promo with totem and today it's free, that's what doesn't make sense for me

Comment

8 totem in recente summonsin my server and i got one with 9 stones....lol...something is wrong

Comment

@suca what you are failing to understand is that there will always be better promos tomorrow that it is today, when i first started playing a year ago, we couldn't have even dreamt about galzra and galahad dropping from exploring, but it did, so we all need to adapt and its a strategy by kabam to make the spenders keep spending so that the free players don't catch upto them. Now coming to your point that yesterday was a gems promo and today its free, here i agree with you that the period of time between the two promotions is quite short that people can call it a scam. but u spent your money consciously, just because you didnt knew that there would be a totem/galzra promo today, didn't stop you from spending your gems yesterday ( assuming u did spent ur gems and u didnt get a totem), now coming to the third point, why do we need powerful decks ? to let us compete in super arena, but nowadays there has been rarely super arenas where we can show the strength of our deck, this i agree is the fault of kabam, because they want their spenders to spend money so that they get better decks but they dont give proper arenas so that they can use their deck. That is sad really. I hope u get my point. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                              X