Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

prchasing 7k gems now offer a 6*, an insult to old players

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • prchasing 7k gems now offer a 6*, an insult to old players

    7000 gems promo
    I purchased 7k gems recently said that there is a 6* chest given and I got a 5* card stone fist from it. I was shocked that the chest doesn't give a guaranteed 6* not until I opened the chest I saw the description that The chest only have chance of dropping 6*.

    Today I see new purchasing 7k gems offer a so called lovely lady chest that guaranteed a 6* including hope, rhannion, arial etc. I don't know the 6* I got was a scam until I see today te new 6* chest. How can you mislead people like this? When people start realising that you change this offer better, this is unfair to previous players like me who purchased.

    Please treat me like new players and send me a lovely lady chest, I don't want a stone fist you can take it back.

    Irony today my realm has a stone fist flash arena...I've enough of it.

    Midnight Rhapsody Ector 76

  • #2
    From what I remember, the chest that came with the previous 7k gem promos has always been a chance at 6 stars. I don't know where the confusion came from. I had to reread this promo a few times to make sure it was worded guarantee 6 stars. Haven't decided if I want to take a crack at it but with hope and Jez in there, my luck would land me one of them.

    Comment


    • #3
      I agree. This is a slap on the face. I've spent THOUSANDS and I have almost all (i said almost) 6* and mulpile copies. Now here it's being handed out. Serious wtf. CS is a waste just buy a few of these chests and you will have a prize better than 1st ranker in CS without even trying.

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol I got a nice chuckle out of the last part. I feel for you bro but if you know kabam (and I'm sure you do) they MOST LIKELY won't give you a replacement 6* chests but it's always good to have some faith who knows but the chances are slim.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LordKenny View Post
          From what I remember, the chest that came with the previous 7k gem promos has always been a chance at 6 stars. I don't know where the confusion came from. I had to reread this promo a few times to make sure it was worded guarantee 6 stars. Haven't decided if I want to take a crack at it but with hope and Jez in there, my luck would land me one of them.
          You will buy gems anyway..right now you are just getting a free 6* with it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
            Lol I got a nice chuckle out of the last part. I feel for you bro but if you know kabam (and I'm sure you do) they MOST LIKELY won't give you a replacement 6* chests but it's always good to have some faith who knows but the chances are slim.
            Not happening. Not unless it's HOC's last day and even than they will make the sh!t out of the players cash

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Moe1234 View Post
              Not happening. Not unless it's HOC's last day and even than they will make the sh!t out of the players cash
              Lol soo true kabam is a leech on your wallet.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Moe1234 View Post
                I agree. This is a slap on the face. I've spent THOUSANDS and I have almost all (i said almost) 6* and mulpile copies. Now here it's being handed out. Serious wtf. CS is a waste just buy a few of these chests and you will have a prize better than 1st ranker in CS without even trying.
                Except this pool selection is very limited. At least they didn't make it random for all 6 stars. This is nothing compared to the current promos vs old promos they had in the early months of this game. Now that's a slap in the face but what you gonna do? Play as you wish and don't let it stress you out too much.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yaaa true. I guess more feeders...i hope theres a use for all the extra 6*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
                    Lol I got a nice chuckle out of the last part. I feel for you bro but if you know kabam (and I'm sure you do) they MOST LIKELY won't give you a replacement 6* chests but it's always good to have some faith who knows but the chances are slim.
                    Sent a tics hopefully they will at least give me a response.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LordKenny View Post
                      Except this pool selection is very limited. At least they didn't make it random for all 6 stars. This is nothing compared to the current promos vs old promos they had in the early months of this game. Now that's a slap in the face but what you gonna do? Play as you wish and don't let it stress you out too much.
                      I know but it will be at least a 6* feeder, not a 5* feeder. It's misleading players because the chance of getting 6* from it is unknown, 5/10/20/30/40/50%? They never tell us the actual numbers. Same **** go with Kingsguard chest/golden forest chest... Why should I purchase 7k gems previously if I know that the odds is so low?

                      I may only purchased less like 2100 gems if I knew what I got is a stone fist. Feel pissed off by because now they know "a chance of getting 6*" slogan is not enough to attract players to spend anymore, slap on the face truly.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Midnight Rhapsody View Post
                        7000 gems promo
                        I purchased 7k gems recently said that there is a 6* chest given and I got a 5* card stone fist from it. I was shocked that the chest doesn't give a guaranteed 6* not until I opened the chest I saw the description that The chest only have chance of dropping 6*.

                        Today I see new purchasing 7k gems offer a so called lovely lady chest that guaranteed a 6* including hope, rhannion, arial etc. I don't know the 6* I got was a scam until I see today te new 6* chest. How can you mislead people like this? When people start realising that you change this offer better, this is unfair to previous players like me who purchased.

                        Please treat me like new players and send me a lovely lady chest, I don't want a stone fist you can take it back.

                        Irony today my realm has a stone fist flash arena...I've enough of it.

                        Midnight Rhapsody Ector 76
                        What you wrote MAKES NO SENSE. Thats like saying a year ago you bought a laptop for 1k , and now there is a better laptop on sale for 1k. So you want Apple to take back your old laptop and give you a new one. Things change over time , deals change as well. deal. with. it.n

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Midnight Rhapsody View Post
                          I know but it will be at least a 6* feeder, not a 5* feeder. It's misleading players because the chance of getting 6* from it is unknown, 5/10/20/30/40/50%? They never tell us the actual numbers. Same **** go with Kingsguard chest/golden forest chest... Why should I purchase 7k gems previously if I know that the odds is so low?

                          I may only purchased less like 2100 gems if I knew what I got is a stone fist. Feel pissed off by because now they know "a chance of getting 6*" slogan is not enough to attract players to spend anymore, slap on the face truly.
                          While kabam do screw up quite often, I didn't find anything wrong with this promo. The same argument can be made that you got an extra 5 star feeder with that 7k gem pack while I got hundreds of carrad or prophet feeders instead from my past purchases. Same thing when they dropped the price on taal or vamb promo from 125/100 to 75. Took me 400 plus tries to get 2 vambs so let's not even go there lol. Bottom line, read the fine prints on promos and take screen shots for those you buy in case they screw up somewhere.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Zhenya UWS View Post
                            What you wrote MAKES NO SENSE. Thats like saying a year ago you bought a laptop for 1k , and now there is a better laptop on sale for 1k. So you want Apple to take back your old laptop and give you a new one. Things change over time , deals change as well. deal. with. it.n
                            Only difference there is that you actually used the laptop for a year. Kabam try to use the same concept that people had to pay a premium for getting the top cards first but they screw up in thinking that we players pick our azz/sniff it all day while showing the cool virtual cards to our friend for bragging rights? Paying a premium in getting the cards first would be fine if we could have use them in worthwhile arenas - comprende kabam?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Zhenya UWS View Post
                              What you wrote MAKES NO SENSE. Thats like saying a year ago you bought a laptop for 1k , and now there is a better laptop on sale for 1k. So you want Apple to take back your old laptop and give you a new one. Things change over time , deals change as well. deal. with. it.n
                              Firstly, it's not a laptop purchased a year ago, the old offer was still here few days ago. It's like buying a house yesterday now the agent tell you could in fact get an extra decent car if you bought it today, and sorry you've already bought it so only choice is that you buy another one.

                              You don't realise why it's misleading and is an insult to players who bought 7k gems previously.

                              Quote from Moe:
                              Players spent THOUSANDS and tried to receive almost random 6*. Now here it's being handed out. Serious wtf. CS is a waste just buy a few of these chests and you will have a prize better than 1st ranker in CS without even trying.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X