Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

What do you preffer ? 1 tank + 2 dps OR 2 tanks + 1 dps (options inside )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you preffer ? 1 tank + 2 dps OR 2 tanks + 1 dps (options inside )

Hi there ,
    I'm deliberating between these combos :
    Celestials , Behemoths + Oss , Epic Serpents , Druid Elite or Enchanted Weapons + Arial.

Till now I ran Celestials + some dps team + Ancient Serpents and after the summon storm I got some new cards.
    Now I can do the combos from Above (Totem Guard is t1 and Galz is t3 , the rest t4)

team1 Celestials

team2 Behemoths + oss

team3 Druide Elite / Enchanted Weapons + Arial
    /

OR

team1 Celestials

team2 Druide Elite / Enchanted Weapons + Arial
    /

team3 Epic Serpents

What do you suggest ?

I can also do this :

but white knight is still T3 (need 1 more for t4)

So... what would YOU do ?

Ideally,

If you choose 2 tanks, your attacking team should have extremely high damage, e.g., Cracked Knights, Paragons of War, Elite Force, Champions.

Otherwise choose half-tank / half-attacking team for the 2nd team, e.g., Druid Elite.

Comment

If it were me I would use Celestials + Druid Elite + Epic serpents but it also depends what tier your cards are

Comment

So... I just wasted tons of feeders and donkeys to get t4 Archelon and Beetle ? :-(

Comment

Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
          If it were me I would use Celestials + Druid Elite + Epic serpents but it also depends what tier your cards are
          All are T4 except Galz (t3 , need 1 more for t4) and totem t1.

Comment

Originally posted by Erann View Post
            All are T4 except Galz (t3 , need 1 more for t4) and totem t1.
            I'd suggest putting celestial as your 1st team, a half dps/atk as 2n team, enchanted weapons as 3rd team.
            Because as you've said, you've all tier 4 except tier 3 galza. Then enchanted weapons with oss/jez will have the highest atk, roughly 240k after bonus. Epic serpents with tier 3 galza only have 200k atk after bonus.
            Considering the potential dps, enchanted weapons also has better card abilities. Arcane archer does 80K+ Party damage, oss/jez does a 100k shield to all party. All combos in epic serpents focus on one team, so it's weaken.

I'd also suggest 2nd team you can put oss with nathra verdine, horned lord and ancient stone combos, 25% proc rate increase and 100% hp boost. It shall have 770k hp and 100k atk after bonus. Even better is you may put a card with party damage to the team, pestilence is a good one. As Your second team shall half dps/tank, it shall provide more dmg support than hp. Another good team is undead party.

I tried using undead party, behemoth+oss,oss+nathra combo as my 2nd team. Although undead party has the least hp (420k), it keeps my streak most of the time in arena because it has the highest atk among other two combos (120k atk), a revive combo, party damage from karn...that's a good example of hybrid team.

Comment

I forgot you have a tier 4 arial...well then you can put Druid elite as your 2nd team. But you will have a weaken one with tier 1 totem guard.

As you don't have arcane archer or any card with party damage , your deck may lose to opponents with enchanted weapons and undead party who have lower hp than you. Unless you've sufficient dps from 3rd team, but right now your epic serpents is not completed without tier 4 galza.

Comment

celestials is a very good option, but what tier is your vambra? i don't really like using teams with resurection because in some hard battles you are depending of proc luck
                I'd choose Celestials druid elite and epic serpents but i've seen many decks in my realm having a tank + atq team + atq team very good against some sponge oponents (you know having alternate decks for specifically oponents)

Comment

Originally posted by Suca View Post
                  celestials is a very good option, but what tier is your vambra? i don't really like using teams with resurection because in some hard battles you are depending of proc luck
                  I'd choose Celestials druid elite and epic serpents but i've seen many decks in my realm having a tank + atq team + atq team very good against some sponge oponents (you know having alternate decks for specifically oponents)
                  Going Druid Elite will make my team with less 30K dmg (before bonuses) but twice the HP.
                  Is it good trade off (need to think of procs also ) ?!

Vamb is PE t4 , I also have t1 Rhianon so I've changed from Celestials to Gods + Ossion giving me:

team 1 : 1.17M HP / 98kdmg (All t4 , Rhianon t1) .
                  team 2 : 329k HP / 243Kdmg (Enchanted + Arial) - all t4 , Totem t1.
                  team 3 : 290k HP / 207K dmg (Epic serpents t3 Galz).

I can change team 2 for Druide Elite but dps will be lower and more HP which I'm not sure I need.
                  When I get 1 more Ironbark (have 5 now) I will put him in team 1 instead of Ossion.

I have enough to make t4 Pestilence (for AoE) but his stats aren't so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Rhapsody View Post
                    I forgot you have a tier 4 arial...well then you can put Druid elite as your 2nd team. But you will have a weaken one with tier 1 totem guard.

As you don't have arcane archer or any card with party damage , your deck may lose to opponents with enchanted weapons and undead party who have lower hp than you. Unless you've sufficient dps from 3rd team, but right now your epic serpents is not completed without tier 4 galza.
                    my Galz is PE T3 . I have another 2 Galz in vault , I prefer having at least one more to have t3 galz for the evolve to t4

Comment

my Galz is PE T3 . I have another 2 Galz in vault , I prefer having at least one more to have t3 galz for the evolve to t4
                      I evolve my galza by PE tier 3+tier 2 but it still has 100k+hp and 30k atk, guess a 7 cards galza will have few k hp and 1k atk more than mine. It's better if you have patience to wait one more.

Using gods as 1st team is better than celestial, like Suca said you can't rely on resurrection chance sometimes.

So you have gods, enchanted weapons and epic serpents, one of the great end game combos you got. Depends your luck of getting cards, you replace the combos freely with Druid elite, unstoppable force, behemoths etc

Last words I can say about your deck is try putting epic serpents as 2nd team and enchanted weapons as last team, because the latter has better card abilities, lower hp( if you've tier 4 galza epic serpents will have about 300k hp and 260k atk). You want it lasts the longest to rain down spells and skills damage to opponents.

And you can try replacing your arial with tier 4 Jezebel shriek. Jez has better skill than arial, 100k shields to all party. Put the order of card: arcane, jez, totem and violet knight, when arcane/jez proc skill, you win the battle.

Although it seems wastless that oss in first team proc once but it's still very useful. When your first team's shield created by oss is damaged, next round your first team have another shield created by jez. If you're lucky the two 100k shields constantly protect your first team, at the end of battle your first team may still survive with half hp in some tough fights.

Hope this can help you win every battles in arena

Comment

Gods + Divine Intervention are far better than Gods + Ossion
                        Actually the revive is more reliable than most people thought, plus Gods + Divine Intervention has less mana consume which gives advantage for act first.
                        The total K/D ratio can prove it, Gods + Divine Intervention has 100% of winning in the event that revive works, the revive rate should be like 50% plus sometimes even it doesn't revive but still win (10%) against to Gods + Ossion combo.
                        So the total K/D ratio will be 6:4

Same theory can be used on Celestial against to other tank combos around 1m HP.

Comment

Originally posted by GI_JOE View Post
                          Actually the revive is more reliable than most people thought, plus Gods + Divine Intervention has less mana consume which gives advantage for act first.
                          The total K/D ratio can prove it, Gods + Divine Intervention has 100% of winning in the event that revive works, the revive rate should be like 50% plus sometimes even it doesn't revive but still win (10%) against to Gods + Ossion combo.

But op has tier 1 rhannion only, so gods+oss shall have 300k+hp more than gods+divine intervention. If he has all tier 4 cards, I'd definitely suggest using gods+divine intervention.

Comment

Moreover you talked about K/D ratio, I prefer solid hp because I don't fight any opponents with tier 4 gods+divine intervention. I'm b

Comment

Going Druid Elite will make my team with less 30K dmg (before bonuses) but twice the HP.
                              Is it good trade off (need to think of procs also ) ?!

Vamb is PE t4 , I also have t1 Rhianon so I've changed from Celestials to Gods + Ossion giving me:

team 1 : 1.17M HP / 98kdmg (All t4 , Rhianon t1) .
                              team 2 : 329k HP / 243Kdmg (Enchanted + Arial) - all t4 , Totem t1.
                              team 3 : 290k HP / 207K dmg (Epic serpents t3 Galz).

I can change team 2 for Druide Elite but dps will be lower and more HP which I'm not sure I need.
                              When I get 1 more Ironbark (have 5 now) I will put him in team 1 instead of Ossion.

I have enough to make t4 Pestilence (for AoE) but his stats aren't so good.
                              Originally posted by GI_JOE View Post

Gods is far better than celestials then great option my friend

I personally don't like divine intervention until my rhiannon is t4 (t3 atm) and with ossion you'll reach aroun 100K atq on first team and a solid HP amount... teams with double atq team could break your streak into pieces very fast if the resurection doesn't proc
                              even with t1 totem your elite would be a semi tank with an high amout of atq trust me, in my personal case i'm using enchanted weapons instead of druid elite because my arial is t3 (and my 2nd team shiverheart jezebel fenric balza ) sucks and was lacking of attack, but you have an atq combo! try gods druid elite and epic serpents

Comment

Working...
                              X