Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Instructions on how to get admins to reply to your threads

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instructions on how to get admins to reply to your threads

Alright guys we can all agree that the only thing the admins respond to on this website is the problem when players accidentally level there cards all the way to 80 instead of going to 79 then ol. However I found out a proven way for admins to respond to any thread of yours.
    1. Post your concerns/suggestions once a day
    2. Begin to post it twice a day after a week
    3. Label it under " Russian hackers" or some variation of people hacking the game
    4. Get a generic unhelpful response from them because they have stopped caring about us evident through their "specials" which only includes them trying to suck away all your money
    If you need help from support try the same thing, until they are helpful to us don't be helpful to them

I often question myself on the game programmers capabilities to include new dynamic features for the game while at the same promoting equality, which leads me to create a myriad of ideas that can create new possibilities. Moreover my suggestions and feedback always go unanswered by game programmers while hundreds flock and support these ideas. Furthermore various other players often create ideas that can enhance the game quality however kabam does not want to listen to players demand, they just want to create booster packs to siphon all the money away. I recall the days when their were cities, and achievements to accomplish. Nowadays their is a lack of variety, although I do love the pot and guild scroll arenas. While Korean server get to have six star arenas we're stuck with what we get. So I plead with all administrators to make quality changes and the money will flow, you might see this as an attack towards your company. It is not, it is an attempt to bring awareness towards the prevalent issues that has created much friction between hoc and the players. Players have been leaving and they will continue to do so until you make some changes, saying "the game team is working on some new features" does not make our concerns magically disappear

My thoughts on your post and suggestions made within it:

1. This does not apply to me; I have had no trouble getting a response (over time, with some patience, sure) from the forums or from the Support team.

2. The Support Team is different than the Game Team; it is my impression that the game team makes the decisions (so I try not to shoot the messengers who are caught in the middle between us and those with the power).

3. I've spent a couple of years on a forum support site and as an Admin and, at least for me, there tend to be things you are advised that you can address and things you are asked not to address. Again, often there are those with power pulling the strings, so it makes no sense to shoot the messenger(s) who are doing their best within the parameters, confines, and limitations they are given. Often your role is to simply hear voiced concerns and report back to those who make the decisions; then those people in power determine what, if anything, to do about those voiced concerns. Other times, forum admin (at least in my experience) may be given a directive as to what issues are a priority to the game team and to focus primarily on those; these may not always jive with what feels like a priority to the players.

4. Chronic complainers can be easily ignored by Game Teams; in fact, developers have said to me in the past that what they see in these players is "passion" ('for if they didn't love the game, they wouldn't be so upset') and that the likelihood of those players quitting the game is actually quite low. They blow a lot of smoke but never really impact with a flame let alone a blazing fire; those types of players rarely back up their hostile words with any sort of action. However, those who can rationally voice their concerns and offer constructive criticism are reportedly worth hearing, if for no other reason than their ability to make sound, logical rationalizations and keep their composure places them at a greater likelihood of leaving the game if their issues are not heard/addressed/resolved. Again, as has been said to me in the past by other development team leaders.

5. Changes to the game, any game, do not happen overnight. Developers have their own "road map" as it can be called, with what they hope to implement, and how, and why. Periodically, given eneough valid, consistent, reliable feedback, alterations to that road map are made, but it takes time. Furthermore, often the change that occurs may hardly resemble the change you personally suggested, but that doesn't mean it wasn't implemented in some way at some point unbeknownst to you.

6. This may (and dare I say should simply) be a hobby for the players, but it is a business for the developers. They have the right to self-determine how they run that business, just as players have the right to continue or change to a different hobby. Nobody is obligated to to what someone else wants, but all are entitled to do what they feel they need to as best for them. I'm sure there is a system in place to monitor sales, revenue, growth and decline and evaluate the need for change accordingly; I am also sure that Kabam is fully capable of accepting the consequences of their actions (or lackthereof as it may perhaps apply) without any chastising or advice from Joe. Q. Public.

Comment

Denaunie has pretty much said it best.

Comment

Working...
      X