Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

¿what's the best way of summoning?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ¿what's the best way of summoning?

    As the tittle says: summon, packs or what else?
    Thanks for your comments

  • #2
    The (un)luck is the same, in stones, gems or packs (except if the pack says EXPLICITLY "5x Rhiannon chance", for example).

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd avoid champion summons. Better results achieved with 10 stones than 1 champion summon

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol the best way to summon or to get anything good is a huge secret no one wants players to know. Lol. But it's easy to figure out. You watch what has recently been summoned spot for a few days and see if there is a pattern or a time of day that more 5&6* cards are handed out then you your self start summoning at that time the next day. It works. I got 3 vambs by doing this, 2 in one day and a bunch of 5* cards to go with them. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone.

        Comment


        • #5
          Lol Ignore what I said wink wink. Few ppl wrote me in realm asking why I'd share that info. Well I've had bad drops all year. One person told me to try it and it worked well for me. I know lots of players have crap drops like I've had so I figured I'd be nice and share.

          Comment


          • #6
            The best way is "move your finger above the button, close your eyes, press your finger, stop breathing, and open your eyes."

            Comment


            • #7
              Alright, haha. Thank you everyone I've discovered a way to get a decent 5 stars rate (1 every 5 - 7 stones aprox). Still figuring out how to get that 6 stars cards

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chikyz View Post
                Alright, haha. Thank you everyone I've discovered a way to get a decent 5 stars rate (1 every 5 - 7 stones aprox). Still figuring out how to get that 6 stars cards
                Private message me the secret bro...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Best way of summoning? Use summon charm, you'll never disappointed with the amount of 1* and 2* you got. It's tremendous

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Midnight Rhapsody View Post
                    Private message me the secret bro...
                    Why by private? Let's everybody have happy summons Card summoning is not so random as it looks, because it follows patterns. There are groups of 3stars cards and then groups of 4stars cards. Use five summon stones to see what's the group that's being summoned right now. If you get no 4stars cards or only 1, abort mission; if you get at least 2 4stars card, keep going because is there where the 5stars cards are. You'll get some 3stars cards obviously, but you'll get some nice 5stars cards, and they can came almost together (I mean, maybe 2 of the same 5stars card), which is very nice.

                    Other interesting fact I've seen is that there are groups of kind of cards too, maybe by combos or style, I don't know. When I saw there had been summoned a couple of Nathra, Cealdon legionare and Dragon callers and slayers, I got 1 Merlin dragon, a couple of ****ty 3stars card, 1 Rock legionare, 1 Dragon knight and then another Rock legionare, then the group changed and I got a Morbius, an Ageless scorpion and 2 Highlanders... and a couple of minutes later somebody got a ****ing Drust Mac Erp. It was not the card I was looking for, but that was supposed to be MY LEGENDARY D': ... Did I mention that I only used 46 stones?

                    In conclusion, I think it is possible to achieve the cards you want looking at the "Recent" summon list, unless there is any ultra famous packs that everybody is buying because then you can't see what's the group of cards that's being summoned. If you ever know any advice to get 6stars cards, I hope you share it with me as I shared this with you, guys

                    Happy summoning!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chikyz View Post
                      Why by private? Let's everybody have happy summons Card summoning is not so random as it looks, because it follows patterns. There are groups of 3stars cards and then groups of 4stars cards. Use five summon stones to see what's the group that's being summoned right now. If you get no 4stars cards or only 1, abort mission; if you get at least 2 4stars card, keep going because is there where the 5stars cards are. You'll get some 3stars cards obviously, but you'll get some nice 5stars cards, and they can came almost together (I mean, maybe 2 of the same 5stars card), which is very nice.

                      Other interesting fact I've seen is that there are groups of kind of cards too, maybe by combos or style, I don't know. When I saw there had been summoned a couple of Nathra, Cealdon legionare and Dragon callers and slayers, I got 1 Merlin dragon, a couple of ****ty 3stars card, 1 Rock legionare, 1 Dragon knight and then another Rock legionare, then the group changed and I got a Morbius, an Ageless scorpion and 2 Highlanders... and a couple of minutes later somebody got a ****ing Drust Mac Erp. It was not the card I was looking for, but that was supposed to be MY LEGENDARY D': ... Did I mention that I only used 46 stones?

                      In conclusion, I think it is possible to achieve the cards you want looking at the "Recent" summon list, unless there is any ultra famous packs that everybody is buying because then you can't see what's the group of cards that's being summoned. If you ever know any advice to get 6stars cards, I hope you share it with me as I shared this with you, guys

                      Happy summoning!
                      Thanks for sharing. I usually checked the summon page before summoning, today I got a white knight and ironbark in 60ss. I used summon stones in booster pack not normal summoning as I think they may have higher chance of getting 6*. The previous righteous fury pack is good too, many people in my guild got multiple copies of vambreal and white knight.

                      What I saw in summon page today (ignore the timezone)
                      11:37 ironbark
                      11:48 white knight
                      12:31 ironbark
                      12:33 ironbark
                      12:42 white knight

                      I used roughly 25ss after 12:42 and got an ironbark, 40th got a white knight and remaining 20ss nothing, so total there are seven 6* being pulled out in an hour. After That I observed the summon page next hour result there were nothing worth. It seems the 6* Inside summon pool has been cleared out

                      You may say it's just random happens but I've experienced similar situation in previous two righteous fury pack. Ie. when seeing loads of good cards appear together in a short time, try using ss you may able to get one of them.

                      Talking about normal summoning, I used to get 5* in the few ss. Summoning when seeing two or more 5* appear in a min. This works many times. However, I've failed once that I used about 150ss and got only 3 5*. The summon page that time has showed more than 20 5* and three 6* during my summoning but they didn't belong to me I guess it's either totally being random on summoning or there is a list of cards like you said :3

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Midnight Rhapsody View Post
                        Thanks for sharing. I usually checked the summon page before summoning, today I got a white knight and ironbark in 60ss. I used summon stones in booster pack not normal summoning as I think they may have higher chance of getting 6*. The previous righteous fury pack is good too, many people in my guild got multiple copies of vambreal and white knight.

                        What I saw in summon page today (ignore the timezone)
                        11:37 ironbark
                        11:48 white knight
                        12:31 ironbark
                        12:33 ironbark
                        12:42 white knight

                        I used roughly 25ss after 12:42 and got an ironbark, 40th got a white knight and remaining 20ss nothing, so total there are seven 6* being pulled out in an hour. After That I observed the summon page next hour result there were nothing worth. It seems the 6* Inside summon pool has been cleared out

                        You may say it's just random happens but I've experienced similar situation in previous two righteous fury pack. Ie. when seeing loads of good cards appear together in a short time, try using ss you may able to get one of them.

                        Talking about normal summoning, I used to get 5* in the few ss. Summoning when seeing two or more 5* appear in a min. This works many times. However, I've failed once that I used about 150ss and got only 3 5*. The summon page that time has showed more than 20 5* and three 6* during my summoning but they didn't belong to me I guess it's either totally being random on summoning or there is a list of cards like you said :3
                        Thanks for sharing, míster! Let's find it out together

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Midnight Rhapsody View Post
                          Thanks for sharing. I usually checked the summon page before summoning, today I got a white knight and ironbark in 60ss. I used summon stones in booster pack not normal summoning as I think they may have higher chance of getting 6*. The previous righteous fury pack is good too, many people in my guild got multiple copies of vambreal and white knight.

                          What I saw in summon page today (ignore the timezone)
                          11:37 ironbark
                          11:48 white knight
                          12:31 ironbark
                          12:33 ironbark
                          12:42 white knight

                          I used roughly 25ss after 12:42 and got an ironbark, 40th got a white knight and remaining 20ss nothing, so total there are seven 6* being pulled out in an hour. After That I observed the summon page next hour result there were nothing worth. It seems the 6* Inside summon pool has been cleared out

                          You may say it's just random happens but I've experienced similar situation in previous two righteous fury pack. Ie. when seeing loads of good cards appear together in a short time, try using ss you may able to get one of them.

                          Talking about normal summoning, I used to get 5* in the few ss. Summoning when seeing two or more 5* appear in a min. This works many times. However, I've failed once that I used about 150ss and got only 3 5*. The summon page that time has showed more than 20 5* and three 6* during my summoning but they didn't belong to me I guess it's either totally being random on summoning or there is a list of cards like you said :3
                          So at lunch time when a lot of people have a chance to check their game and use summons, there were a lot of 6* pulled? There's a shocker.

                          Packs will all have different probabilities of pulling 4*, 5*, 6* cards, that's true. I agree with your statement that the righteous fury pack may have been good, because Kabam may have increased the drop rates of 5* and 6* cards.

                          The time of day makes absolutely no difference. Never has. Never will. It's all just confirmation bias. Find a pack that has cards you want, cross your fingers and summon. That's all there is to it.

                          I've read about mythical unicorn "Summoning Storms" that apparently have elevated rates of 5* and 6* card when using Summoning Stones, but I've never seen one. I'm not sure they'll actually run one again, but I'm saving my SS just in case. 3* and 4* won't improve my team so there's no real reason to summon cards, anyway. May as well wait.

                          Edit: Smash posted 11/12 that they have a summoning storm in the works. Definitely hang onto your summoning stones if you can be patient.

                          Comment


                          • #14


                            This is another scene that 6* comes together in a short time. Before that highlander there isn't any 6* in recent last two hours (21:53). Therefore, I decided to give it a try.

                            Got a 3* as 1st ss, two 4* after, then I got an ageless scorpion from 14th ss, a weapon master following it. In between these two cards I got all 3*. I tried using 9 more ss got all 3* so I decided to stop there.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X