Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Golden Forest (aka: Golden Donkey) event SUCKS - 5* Hard and 2* max feeders Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Forest (aka: Golden Donkey) event SUCKS - 5* Hard and 2* max feeders Easy

This event has is useless for 90%+ of players because:

-They won't ever get T4 (not to mention perfect T4) Golden Rhiannon, or be able to use "Golden Force" (missed previous events, low drop rate, playing for free...),
    -Boss drop rate is too low (it should be low - with high drop rate it would pe pointless, because all of players would have them...),
    -Lots of people are playing for free and won't buy your chests,

Make it more interesting for those 90% of players, by adding 5* on Hard and 2* max lvl feeders on Easy! -Mere mortals expect from this even to get some fun, some 2* feathers to level up their cards, some 5* (maybe 6*) to make their poor deck little less poor... -Just "Panem et circenses", and at this point we're not getting neither "Bread" neither "Games"...

Let's say it this way:
    -Boss drop rates are low (and it should be), and maybe 3-5% of people have chance to make Golden Force, and maybe 1-2% of players will have Golden Force with perfectly evolved cards? Right?
    So, you expect from the rest of mere-mortal-players to play this even, and maybe spend some money on Golden Donkeys???

Make it little more interesting for the rest 90% of players, and add 5* on Hard and 2* max lvl feeders on Easy! -It won't harm your precious $$ players, and it would motivate the rest 95% of players to keep playing, and one day they could even pay you...

Cheers!

absolutely true !!!

Comment

NO drop, NO event!!!

Originally posted by Spaceman spliff View Post
      So in past events I had a clear goal to keep me playing.. Gold castle drops where great and I had to play at least until I had 6-8 each of Gareth Gallahad owain combo . In the galzra event I had to play until I had every single card leveled .. In Halloween I had to play until I had at least 8 of each pestilence and famine .. In new event I have no goal .. No feeder cards to collect and stock up my inventory with, no cards to improve my deck with , not enough summon stones to keep me blowing through potions ... I need a reason to play .. Tell me the rewards for token collection are going to be radiculous or that the donkeys we will need for something or even that just riahnon drops on hard .. I need a reason to grind and right now the prospect of a few ss wich guarentee me no prizes isn't enough .... Plz give me a reason to play the golden forest so I don't save all of my potions for next event(wich will probably also be pointless if there is nothing to find towards) I hope either smash or spaz read this and identify the issue with golden forest event...

Tl dr .. We need something to grind towards. Right now with nothing but ss and donkeys, there isnt a goal to reach for and won't keep me playing or spending more money
      Originally posted by Lord Merlith View Post
      NO drop, NO event!!!

This event ended in sooner than he began!!!

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...-to-play-event

Comment

I'll just argue about the boss drops here, I really think that rates should be equal for eveyone so..

From level 1 to 50 the rates should be like this:
        - x5 Stones: 50%
        - x10 stam pots: 20%
        - Event Chest: 20%
        - Golden Boss: 10~5%

After level 50 will drop like this:
        - Golden boss: 1% (any of them not just the featured one).
        - Random chests (like the chest of the chest thing) - 10%
        - x5 Stones - 10%
        - x10 stam pots - 10%
        - x10 mana pots - 10%
        x20 of a random token - 10%
        - rest Antlers (event collectable).

Why this? High drop from 1 to 50 make the game more even to all players, even the weaker one would struggle and fight until lvl 50, after that it might still drop but at a lower rate for hardcore ones who want to do perfect or something like that.
        We should be able to acquire like 3-5 copies of the boss until lvl 50.

It could start at 10% rate and at every 10 lvls decrease 1% so it would become harder to drop within tries..

Comment

Originally posted by Cavadinha View Post
          I'll just argue about the boss drops here, I really think that rates should be equal for eveyone so..

From level 1 to 50 the rates should be like this:
          - x5 Stones: 50%
          - x10 stam pots: 20%
          - Event Chest: 20%
          - Golden Boss: 10~5%

After level 50 will drop like this:
          - Golden boss: 1% (any of them not just the featured one).
          - Random chests (like the chest of the chest thing) - 10%
          - x5 Stones - 10%
          - x10 stam pots - 10%
          - x10 mana pots - 10%
          x20 of a random token - 10%
          - rest Antlers (event collectable).

Why this? High drop from 1 to 50 make the game more even to all players, even the weaker one would struggle and fight until lvl 50, after that it might still drop but at a lower rate for hardcore ones who want to do perfect or something like that.
          We should be able to acquire like 3-5 copies of the boss until lvl 50.

It could start at 10% rate and at every 10 lvls decrease 1% so it would become harder to drop within tries..
          so what if someone reached level 50 on day 3 and was unlucky and didnt get any golden cards is supposed to spend all his pots to win 100 fights at 50lvl to get just one card?there is no time for reset so what other option does he have?the higher the level the higher the chance is the fairest i think.i get it not all can get to 50 and continue hitting afterwards but for someone to try and try and try and in the end being punished with lower drop rates..that doesnt make sense to me
          ps:i am at around 80 fights and no drop.no hardcore player or anything i want at least 4 cause i have the rest to try for combo

Comment

The higher level the boss the lower drop rate of its card, doesn't make sense...

I do agree they shall include 5* in hard and 2* feeders in easy...

Comment

totally agree with this thread

Comment

Working...
              X