Arenas are really getting annoying, I am tired of getting to a certain level in might then later arenas resetting... I was 2500 might in arena surprises , 3k and 2300 in both guild scrolls arenas, 2700 in tickets and potions and all reset on me over night?..
I have put a lot of money into my account to get ahead, not to be thrown back in arenas, I expect to be placed back in my proper positions or I will just notify google and reclaim everything I have put into this game and file a complaint against your game as fraud..
I have wrote before due to same circumstances and received a letter back stating use were doing the best of your ability's at the moment... Well that was 2 months ago and still I am having the same issues...
I am getting really tired of the whole we are working on it garbage, I have seen things fixed by use a lot faster but this has to be the most annoying bug/issue and all it is doing is throwing back a lot of players..
And just so use know I have not even received any compensation for the last ticket submitted for same issues or about my vambreal error a few months back from taal/vambreal issue... So I am starting to really see how much use care for the people putting money intoi your pockets, use can start a new game but cannot fix previous issues...

This is getting to be very frustrating with all the errors and issues... Please fix these annoying issues before making any other games!