Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Smash / Aaron - Arena Issues - Impossible Losses Occuring / Bug Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smash / Aaron - Arena Issues - Impossible Losses Occuring / Bug Issues

Disclaimer: When I say impossible, I don't mean: "He can't beat me unless everything procs and he rezs, then nothing of mine procs." I mean literally "losses that can not happen.

Bug Issues:
    When a team behind the tank team is killed by an ability, prior to the tank team being defeated, any subsequent procs that would have been directed to the now-defeated team if it were alive, STILL hit the team. One would expect the proc to hit a different team (example team with strongest attack or least HP, etc), but even though they've been defeated and have 0 hp.

Example:
    Example: Death procs and kills group 2. Tank team is still alive. Next turn, Azrael procs and his proc hits the team that Death has already killed

Impossible Losses:
    This one I'm fortunate enough to have a picture to accompany my description for those who are cognitively impaired.

The picture below happened in arena. One guildy attacked another. Bottom guildy kills top's G3 and the undead party 20% rez procs. Promptly after the rez fires, bottom guildy loses and takes the bottom picture. There is literally no way in hell in any scenario that the bottom guild could lose. 0%.

Example 1: Bottom guild attacks first. Top guildy rezs, even with his best proc, he is unable to kill G2 or G3 of bottom without attacking. Bottom G3 attacks top G3 and kills the last 88k hp.

Example 2: Bottom Guild attacks second. Top guild rezs, bottom guildy attacks with G2 and fails to kill. Top guildy's G3 procs and attacks killing bottoms G2. Bottom's G3 kills tops G3 before he gets to attack again.

There is not a possible scenario after rez went off in which bottom can lose to top, yet he did.

SMASH / AARON it's these type of occurrences that change gemming players into non-gemming players. I.E. This game is predicated on "I get stronger, I win more, I win faster, I beat more people." That's the gist. If you remove "I win more, I win faster" because "the game cheats me" then you're basically cutting off your nose to spite your face. And please don't just move this to bugs. That's the lowest most non-responsive section of the game. I lost about 20x 5-6* cards because your game bugged out. What was I told? It was an error on my side. That's bullsh*t. I write down every card and the date and time associated with it. I ALWAYS know if I'm close to attachments. Yet somehow I just happen to be missing 2x White Knights?

Lots of people spend money on this game. Help us enjoy doing so by investing a little money into not screwing us by deleting our cards, bugging out arenas or making us lose where we can't lose.

Regarding the Impossible Losses: There is a 10 rounds limit for all fights. If the fight is not finished in 10 rounds, the defender wins. So I think this is what happened here. (First team revived, so there must be a considerable amount of hp to be taken down)

I have nothing to say about the other bugs...

Comment

Timeout loss probably, as Epipe~ said.

Comment

Originally posted by Epipelagic View Post
        Regarding the Impossible Losses: There is a 10 rounds limit for all fights. If the fight is not finished in 10 rounds, the defender wins. So I think this is what happened here. (First team revived, so there must be a considerable amount of hp to be taken down)

I have nothing to say about the other bugs...
        If true, yet another undocumented "feature" of the game. Would like confirmation from Kabam on this and also an understanding as to why it is 10 rounds. With all the damage mitigation, rez and massive health combos, I'd imagine increasingly more decks would be able to last 10 rounds. Not sure it was the case here and clearly these are not that great of decks (mine is the one on the bottom in the picture btw).

These nuances and quirks to the game make a difference and frustrate players when the game does something for seemingly no good reason and often to your negative benefit.

Comment

I am sure you can test it out with your guildmates with a massive tank team and some weak fillers.

Why 10 fights? I don't know... The philosophy should be that you are supposed to fight massive tanks with massive damage. It is simply easier to build hp than damage due to both combo availability and cards' 4:1 hp to attack ratio on average.

Think of it as an easter egg the game wants you to find, just like the evolving and enhancing with leveled up feeders visual bugs. Though they are probably rotten eggs.

Comment

Up for Kablam comments. I feel like a 10 round timeout is pretty key knowledge.

Comment

Where can I read about 10 round lose..?I experience the same..when I hit for the finish my opponent n it said I defeated..I didnt count how many round I have..

Comment

Interesting read.

Comment

Originally posted by Potemkin Ch 5 View Post
                  Disclaimer: When I say impossible, I don't mean: "He can't beat me unless everything procs and he rezs, then nothing of mine procs." I mean literally "losses that can not happen.

Bug Issues:
                  When a team behind the tank team is killed by an ability, prior to the tank team being defeated, any subsequent procs that would have been directed to the now-defeated team if it were alive, STILL hit the team. One would expect the proc to hit a different team (example team with strongest attack or least HP, etc), but even though they've been defeated and have 0 hp.

Example:
                  Example: Death procs and kills group 2. Tank team is still alive. Next turn, Azrael procs and his proc hits the team that Death has already killed

Impossible Losses:
                  This one I'm fortunate enough to have a picture to accompany my description for those who are cognitively impaired.

The picture below happened in arena. One guildy attacked another. Bottom guildy kills top's G3 and the undead party 20% rez procs. Promptly after the rez fires, bottom guildy loses and takes the bottom picture. There is literally no way in hell in any scenario that the bottom guild could lose. 0%.

Example 1: Bottom guild attacks first. Top guildy rezs, even with his best proc, he is unable to kill G2 or G3 of bottom without attacking. Bottom G3 attacks top G3 and kills the last 88k hp.

Example 2: Bottom Guild attacks second. Top guild rezs, bottom guildy attacks with G2 and fails to kill. Top guildy's G3 procs and attacks killing bottoms G2. Bottom's G3 kills tops G3 before he gets to attack again.

There is not a possible scenario after rez went off in which bottom can lose to top, yet he did.

SMASH / AARON it's these type of occurrences that change gemming players into non-gemming players. I.E. This game is predicated on "I get stronger, I win more, I win faster, I beat more people." That's the gist. If you remove "I win more, I win faster" because "the game cheats me" then you're basically cutting off your nose to spite your face. And please don't just move this to bugs. That's the lowest most non-responsive section of the game. I lost about 20x 5-6* cards because your game bugged out. What was I told? It was an error on my side. That's bullsh*t. I write down every card and the date and time associated with it. I ALWAYS know if I'm close to attachments. Yet somehow I just happen to be missing 2x White Knights?

Lots of people spend money on this game. Help us enjoy doing so by investing a little money into not screwing us by deleting our cards, bugging out arenas or making us lose where we can't lose.
                  Today i get one match that fight with zombie. The first deck can still attack me even the hp = 0....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Waterwaterfish View Post
                    Today i get one match that fight with zombie. The first deck can still attack me even the hp = 0....lol
                    I had that happen to me too.. wtf is that?

As for the 10 round thing.. seems a little short, should at least be bumped up to 15-20 since healing levels can get huge.

Comment

Working...
                    X