Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Drop rates from 1st few hours and current Drop rate in Golden City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop rates from 1st few hours and current Drop rate in Golden City

When Golden city was started ones who were able to get in and play got great rewards.. whereas after your so called bug fixes (massive drop nerfs) the rest of us are not getting anyway similar rewards... If you guys did screwed up the drop why nor keep it for the entire event.... why some get advantage because of time zone and rest ppl are screwed...

Seriously OP ...

Also get your codes right please for arenas before launching them....

better that a few people get HUGE power than all in the server, all will be stuck with the same power...
    i didn't play the 2 first days due to a travel so i lose the high drop, but i still manage to get 8 copies of the 3 5* cards, got 1 golden galahad and 2 normal galahad to t4 him

Comment

Originally posted by Fredpy View Post
      better that a few people get HUGE power than all in the server, all will be stuck with the same power...
      i didn't play the 2 first days due to a travel so i lose the high drop, but i still manage to get 8 copies of the 3 5* cards, got 1 golden galahad and 2 normal galahad to t4 him
      Agreed on the part that rather a few people get huge power than all in the server. but those ''few'' are dominating the top ranks in city event ladder now, because they got galahad drops the first few hours of the event. so they get atleast 10 shields + another 15 extra for t4 galahad. (no other boost cards included cause i donnow if they have them)

Comment

I don't think the lucky few who managed to get Sir Galahad have a huge advantage on the city event ladder.

Compared to the featured knights, Galahad gives the lowest bonus shields and as an original legendary, many players already have Galahad to varying degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritpower View Post
          I don't think the lucky few who managed to get Sir Galahad have a huge advantage on the city event ladder.

Compared to the featured knights, Galahad gives the lowest bonus shields and as an original legendary, many players already have Galahad to varying degrees.
          in older realms i agree. in our realm galahad is still kinda rare. before the event only 1 player had t4 galahad. 3 players t2. others t1 or none. 15 extra shields on top of the 10 normal shields =25 in total. That means they can gain might 2.5x as fast as other players, and it will cost them 2.5x less pots

Comment

U have been Kascamed. Deal with it

Comment

Sigh, I am growing increasingly tired of this constant criticism on this forum.

When I was a new player, the forum was a great source of information.

Now when I look, I see all these threads, often written by the same person with a similar negative message ...

If you don't like this game and have other things to do, maybe you can start doing them so that the forum can return to being a source of information and help to players who are experiencing problems ... not a place to constantly spread negativity.

Comment

The event is real good ty kabam

Comment

I'm waiting for next event where i can grab naked Vamb and Rhihanon on Hard, mwahahaha...
                  And please, the forum now is filled with disgusting addicts who cant live without something to do in HOC. Its partly Kabam's fault, making an addictive game.
                  Going back, its normal to have only 1 arena at a time, 0 arena on weekend, but the game was fun and the community was so good...
                  Now, just 1 arena - whine; too many arena, cant fight - whine; arenas not up to your taste - whine; you have a **** load of stones - open summon storm for me ... stuffs like these make me feel like in kindergarten ...

And to think so many of you go to forum just to swearing and talk **** about GM and support ... what happens to civil manner ?

Sorry folks, guess im just an old timer now.

Peace

Comment

I definitely think the manor in which a lot of complaints get posted on this forum could get cleaned up quite a bit, but many of the concerns and criticisms are indeed valid points. You will always have people that are going to hate something no matter what gets done, but I think a very simple improvement that would make a great deal of difference in this game, at least for me, would be if Kabam would regularly inform their players of their plans for events, arenas, summon storms, promos (those last two, to a degree). It seems that Kabam also likes to add some level of surprise when they have events, but even if they dont give a specific date for promos or storms, just to let players know, "get ready for the end of the month!" I think could go a long way. For big events like cities, wandering bosses, castle sieges, etc. I think having a few days notice in the front page is not too much to ask for, and here on the forum maybe an events sticky that discusses month by month what they have planned.

In terms of the arena, honestly I do expect at least one arena running at any given time, due to the fact that it is a core element of the game. Quite frankly without ongoing arenas, there really is no point in trying to improve your deck, or compete for top prizes in other events, since the game simply becomes a card collecting game. Again people will always complain that whatever arena is running is not too their liking, but at least an arena is up, and there are always stones or potions to be received.

I guess the biggest thing for me would be better communication with their player base. I would love to know and be kept informed with their plans for this game in the months to come.

Comment

I think Kabam continues to nerf drop rates as event goes. Didn't receive any 5* today. Almost no stones. Mainly empty steps and maybe shields on hard, occasional feeder on easy and tokens

Didn't drop even one chest. Not on hard not on easy

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritpower View Post
                        Sigh, I am growing increasingly tired of this constant criticism on this forum.

When I was a new player, the forum was a great source of information.

Now when I look, I see all these threads, often written by the same person with a similar negative message ...

If you don't like this game and have other things to do, maybe you can start doing them so that the forum can return to being a source of information and help to players who are experiencing problems ... not a place to constantly spread negativity.
                        Then stay away from the forum lol .. People won't complain if things work as intended to work.. 90% are complains because Kabam screwed up something lol.... Since you are a very old player and your server is old that's why you don't care.... whereas ours is a new server and the drops does make a difference .... Don't just think from your perspective every server is not old as yours

Comment

drop rate drop all the time if you are away few hours you might notice signifigent drop of drop rate.

Comment

Working...
                          X