Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Summon Pool Update: When?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Summon Pool Update: When?

    Hello guys, once again here am I asking about summon pool.
    There are several people out there sitting with all legendaries T4 already, some are remaking them but some guys already have all of them T4 with 8 cards (Megion )...

    So when exactly will we be able to summon all those new cards out there that were already been released somehow.

    Those are: Lyrst, Merla, Angel of Law, Abnoba, Amythestine, Cernnuros, Bald Eagle, Gumiho, Horn of Broceiland, Lyrst, War Drummer, Wind Whisperer, Druantia, Drust, Lapis, Kel, Mara, Weapon Master, Vet Pal and Myrddin.

    Also will in the fancy [s]yesterday's[/s] mini-game be introduced the 3rd generation cards? Dragon riders, Cards with new skills, and the others 5* and 4* that isn't released or was kinda of through random 4*+ chests or rare booster packs?


    As the pool is increasing, may I suggest you guys to permanently add in the game a camelot / druid (and maybe a demon) booster pack wich would cost 10 stones for 10-11 cards only that faction.
    Same rates as normal pool.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Cavadinha View Post
    Hello guys, once again here am I asking about summon pool.
    There are several people out there sitting with all legendaries T4 already, some are remaking them but some guys already have all of them T4 with 8 cards (Megion )...

    So when exactly will we be able to summon all those new cards out there that were already been released somehow.

    Those are: Lyrst, Merla, Angel of Law, Abnoba, Amythestine, Cernnuros, Bald Eagle, Gumiho, Horn of Broceiland, Lyrst, War Drummer, Wind Whisperer, Druantia, Drust, Lapis, Kel, Mara, Weapon Master, Vet Pal and Myrddin.

    Also will in the fancy [s]yesterday's[/s] mini-game be introduced the 3rd generation cards? Dragon riders, Cards with new skills, and the others 5* and 4* that isn't released or was kinda of through random 4*+ chests or rare booster packs?


    As the pool is increasing, may I suggest you guys to permanently add in the game a camelot / druid (and maybe a demon) booster pack wich would cost 10 stones for 10-11 cards only that faction.
    Same rates as normal pool.
    Definitely some good ideas here, especially the faction only packs.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Cavadinha,
      You will start to see the above mentioned cards fall in to the summon pool as soon as the new cards (Godfrey, Percival, Hugues de Payns, ect.) are released. Good news is that is happening in the upcoming City Events! As far as the Anniversary Mini-Game, the main focus is on the Golden Cards. Also, I really like the idea of the faction specific booster packs, and I will be bringing this feedback up to the team.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kabam_Smash View Post
        Hey Cavadinha,
        You will start to see the above mentioned cards fall in to the summon pool as soon as the new cards (Godfrey, Percival, Hugues de Payns, ect.) are released. Good news is that is happening in the upcoming City Events! As far as the Anniversary Mini-Game, the main focus is on the Golden Cards. Also, I really like the idea of the faction specific booster packs, and I will be bringing this feedback up to the team.
        Time is running out. Unless you are talking about 2015 Anniversary Mini Game.

        Comment


        • #5
          When will there be an update with the new arena system more balanced? And the new city event?
          Originally posted by Kabam_Smash View Post
          Hey Cavadinha,
          You will start to see the above mentioned cards fall in to the summon pool as soon as the new cards (Godfrey, Percival, Hugues de Payns, ect.) are released. Good news is that is happening in the upcoming City Events! As far as the Anniversary Mini-Game, the main focus is on the Golden Cards. Also, I really like the idea of the faction specific booster packs, and I will be bringing this feedback up to the team.

          Comment


          • #6
            -The Anniversary Mini-Game will have an extended run due to the delays.
            -The Arenas are part of the next update, so stay tuned!
            -Keep an eye out for the new City Event in less than a week.
            -Famine is still my favorite Horseman!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kabam_Smash View Post
              -The Anniversary Mini-Game will have an extended run due to the delays.
              -The Arenas are part of the next update, so stay tuned!
              -Keep an eye out for the new City Event in less than a week.
              -Famine is still my favorite Horseman!
              Smash.... I think kabam has done a very good job at setting low expectations with its players in which you guys have the sky as the limit right now. Expectations are so low even when your presence for the past hour responding to threads seems like a great event itself.. No joke. Keep up the good work.. You have a client base that are consist of kids as well as Wall Street professionals so your hardwork is well appreciated

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LordKenny View Post
                Smash.... I think kabam has done a very good job at setting low expectations with its players in which you guys have the sky as the limit right now. Expectations are so low even when your presence for the past hour responding to threads seems like a great event itself.. No joke. Keep up the good work.. You have a client base that are consist of kids as well as Wall Street professionals so your hardwork is well appreciated
                You decide on that IPO?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Omega IV View Post
                  You decide on that IPO?
                  Damn right I will. I want in on some of kabam profits . It's a high profit/low expense business model lol. I don't usually buy into the first day hype but I m going to just do that to make some of money back used on kabam

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kabam_Smash View Post
                    Hey Cavadinha,
                    You will start to see the above mentioned cards fall in to the summon pool as soon as the new cards (Godfrey, Percival, Hugues de Payns, ect.) are released. Good news is that is happening in the upcoming City Events! As far as the Anniversary Mini-Game, the main focus is on the Golden Cards. Also, I really like the idea of the faction specific booster packs, and I will be bringing this feedback up to the team.
                    is about the time, but still not update yet.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm not sure if i understood it, is there gonna be a new city event next week? Which type?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GI_JOE View Post
                        is about the time, but still not update yet.
                        Jif you read what smash said, it will be after the rounds of golden events. That means 3 more to go after this one ends

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey Smash, if you read this, could you please share us if the summon pool update will come in the next weeks or something like that? I have no summonable cards to gather anymore (only Angela that i've burned and couple Mist Stalkers).
                          So... '-'
                          I'll just gather stones endlessly until new cards are avaliable.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And do you plan to release them with promo event ( like summon storm)?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mountain_TM View Post
                              And do you plan to release them with promo event ( like summon storm)?
                              This is interesting info.
                              Please add at least Drust, Druantia, Lapis, Myrddin, Weapon Master and Veteran Paladin (maybe Megion too!), they're all already released.

                              Theres a lot of combos out there that we can't finish because of those unsummonable cards...
                              And since Galland is out there we could have his combo-mate (Megion) too.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X