Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Rework on Wandering Bosses:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rework on Wandering Bosses:

Hello Aaron and Dash (May he R.I.P. since he's vanished from this forums - haha)

I'm bringing some ideas on the wandering bosses so maybe you find it attractive and pass this on to the devs, here some thoughts:

1) Card Drop:
    a) I don't know the current rates, but I think it would be awesome if the drops on max level were close to 5% (4~6%).
    b) Give a 100% drop on the first level 50 kill (100%!!)
    c) Every 100 kills (AFTER LVL 50) - 100% drop (for those who have no idea, 100 kills is something close to 1500 mana pots +-)
    d) Trade Brown Donkey for Gold Donkey.

2) General Drops:
    a) Remove tickets Drops.
    b) Add Summon Stones.
    c) Adjust the ammount of the drops: Tickets: 10 (if you think it should stay), Summon Stones: 1, Potions (stamina / mana): 2.

d) Escalate item drop just within the level:
    - Minimum drop is: 10, 1, 2. (tickets, ss, pots)
    - Drop = Round Up ( (level * base ammount) / 10 ) - This is just an example / Idea.

Example Results:
    lvl 10 - 10 tickets / 1 stone / 2 pots
    lvl 20 - 20 tickets / 2 stones / 4 pots
    lvl 30 - 30 tickets / 3 sontes / 6 pots
    lvl 40 - 40 tickets / 4 stones / 8 pots
    lvl 50 - 50 tickets / 5 stones / 10 pots

Share your opinions.

Originally posted by Cavadinha View Post
    Hello Aaron and Dash (May he R.I.P. since he's vanished from this forums - haha)

I'm bringing some ideas on the wandering bosses so maybe you find it attractive and pass this on to the devs, here some thoughts:

1) Card Drop:
    a) I don't know the current rates, but I think it would be awesome if the drops on max level were close to 5% (4~6%).
    b) Give a 100% drop on the first level 50 kill (100%!!)
    c) Every 100 kills (AFTER LVL 50) - 100% drop (for those who have no idea, 100 kills is something close to 1500 mana pots +-)
    d) Trade Brown Donkey for Gold Donkey.

2) General Drops:
    a) Remove tickets Drops.
    b) Add Summon Stones.
    c) Adjust the ammount of the drops: Tickets: 10 (if you think it should stay), Summon Stones: 1, Potions (stamina / mana): 2.

d) Escalate item drop just within the level:
    - Minimum drop is: 10, 1, 2. (tickets, ss, pots)
    - Drop = Round Up ( (level * base ammount) / 10 ) - This is just an example / Idea.

Example Results:
    lvl 10 - 10 tickets / 1 stone / 2 pots
    lvl 20 - 20 tickets / 2 stones / 4 pots
    lvl 30 - 30 tickets / 3 sontes / 6 pots
    lvl 40 - 40 tickets / 4 stones / 8 pots
    lvl 50 - 50 tickets / 5 stones / 10 pots

Share your opinions.
    +1 for your idea

Comment

One of the things that makes me extremely sour on this game despite having an overwhelmingly positive view otherwise is the complete and total lack of x or y ways to win.

This game (specifically getting the card you want) is based entirely on luck. I'm 0/150 on Desmonda and my guildy gets literally 4x in 4 kills. There's a .0006% chance of that happening assuming 5% drop rate (though I suspect it's lower), yet it has happened. There should be a way during boss kills / pack buys / etc where it's A or B. I.E. Every 100 kills on a wondering boss I should get a boss card BUT that count resets on drop of the card. This way, I know the worst thing that can happen is it takes me 100 kills to get a card.

The reason for this is because when I spent X amount of time or Y amount of money (assuming X and Y are large numbers) I expect some reward. Yet if I'm unlucky I'm FAR less likely to spend again. I'm assuming I've spent about $800-1000 on this game thus far. That's not a ton, but I've been playing for 45ish days. My spending has DRASTICALLY decreased after this Gravelands event. I got up to the 10x mult and I bought 3-4 packs. In those 3-4 packs I got 1x 5* and 0x 6*. I was unlucky, I understand, but I can tell you, my spending has DRASTICALLY decreased since. I know there are multiple people in my own guild and probably more yet across all the other realms / guilds who have had the same experience and the same reactions.

The OP's idea would go a long way to taking the notion of "I got extremely f****d out."

Comment

Yeah, This is the concept of Pseudo RNG.. it is random until some point then the random "action" should just happen and it goes back to the randomness.
        So summoning 5*+ cards, opening chests, drops on bosses, mini-game. Those are examples of actions that should implement PRNG.

Somehow when I've talked about this months ago Aaron kinda disaproved. But we can't just trust on random number generators that are inside the programming languages.

This is a business and when you put effort into something you expect a return. If you get nothing, obviously you'll get frustrated / mad.

TLDR: Pseudo chances is something to aid both sides. The costumer one, who expects to win something and the company from being called scammer for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavadinha View Post
          But we can't just trust on random number generators that are inside the programming languages.
          This. So much this. You ever seen the "random" number generator in Excel...not really random. That's the issue here, only we're talking real money being spent. 3-4x cards off 5-6 boss kills shouldn't happen very often. Assuming it does happen, you definitely shouldn't have a situation where 1/2 your guild can say "Oh yea, I killed so'n'so and got 5 drops out of 7 kills!" Similarly you shouldn't be seeing people saying "I've killed so'n'so 200 times and I'm 0 for 200."

Comment

Let's hope.
            Sometimes simple things makes you mad like, summon 200 stones without a single 6*, this is just too much :P

Comment

Originally posted by Potemkin Ch 5 View Post
              This. So much this. You ever seen the "random" number generator in Excel...not really random. That's the issue here, only we're talking real money being spent. 3-4x cards off 5-6 boss kills shouldn't happen very often. Assuming it does happen, you definitely shouldn't have a situation where 1/2 your guild can say "Oh yea, I killed so'n'so and got 5 drops out of 7 kills!" Similarly you shouldn't be seeing people saying "I've killed so'n'so 200 times and I'm 0 for 200."
              I still find it hard to believe u got no desd after 150 kills. Also I don't see much of 3-4x off of 5/6 boss kill nor do I see 0 for 200 (exception with balz). I stopped reading whenever exaggerated numbers like this being portrayed as it gives little credibility to your point

Comment

Originally posted by LordKenny View Post
                I still find it hard to believe u got no desd after 150 kills. Also I don't see much of 3-4x off of 5/6 boss kill nor do I see 0 for 200 (exception with balz). I stopped reading whenever exaggerated numbers like this being portrayed as it gives little credibility to your point
                Well I'm either at reset 3 or reset 4 for Jeze and I've killed her 30-35 times minimum each time (first time MIGHT'VE only been 25). So assuming 30 average across 4-5x sets thats 120-150 kills. So believe what you want, but I don't know what to tell you ace, my luck sucks? Also, I can give you several examples in the last call it 5-6 weeks of people in my guild seeing 4+ drops in 8-10 kills. Morbious (which is less odd but has happened several times), Fernic (like Morbious, less rare but has happened several times), I did it with Karn, chick in my guild got 4-5x desmonda in 10x kills. All of the aforementioned have been in the last roughly 30-40 days, I know the numbers because we've only been moved to this game for 45 days total. Given the "newness" of the game to us, Line blows up when these situations arise. Random =/ random.

Comment

thats cool , and it will be better the hunt for a wandering boss

i would like to know if some of the legendary cards would be repeted as wandering boss, like ironbank overlord, threehound etc...
                  some players got some of those cards, and its a nice way to complete them.

Comment

Bumping for visibility.
                    Maybe Aaron think would be a good feedback.

Comment

Working...
                    X