Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Free players MUST READ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by SilchasRuin View Post
    Here's a guide for all you free to play players complaining about the fair arena system. I think you're putting the cart before the horse and trying to run with the big dogs in arenas before you're ready. Just like learning to swim in the shallow end of the pool this guide will help you on your journey to the deep end.

    1. Build a PE Undead Combo: Combo consists of Gravebane, Dsdemona, Morbius, and Karn. This powerful combo is available for free.

    2. Build a PE Fenric and Balzathor: Add these 2 cards to PE Giant Insects Combo (Doomweaver and Psycho Butterfly) for a great tank team. Also free

    3. Save your Summon Stones for Summon Storm Promos where you will receive increased drop rates on all 5* and 6* cards! I know you want to blow those babies as soon as you get them but be patient!

    4. Raid! Raid! Raid!: Join an active guild so you can raid often. This will give you feeders, summon stones, arena tickets, and much much more! You can also win raid boss cards which will also help you in your journey to the arena.

    5. Farm often: Make sure to farm all those wandering bosses for feeder cards and ticket and pot drops!

    These are just a few of the things a free player can do BEFORE expecting to win arenas. Follow this guide and you'll be running with the big decks in no time! And remember all those big decks you're envious of paid their due the same you must now do to get where they are.
    I hope kabam will move all the big spenders in one server and let them kill each other in "their" own "cash cows" arena.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Strandbo View Post
      Oh thats a clever response. What you suggested is just not going to get any player to a point where they can progress in arena.
      A low/mid level deck like mine can damage 300-500k to opponents leader team with procs. I am targeted against the 1,3 mil walls which would take me 4 rounds to beat. Those teams holds single teams of 400 k dam which can take my damage away in shorter time.

      If your advise is so good then please show me a calculation of which procs your team suggestion should make in order for your teams suggestion to have a theoretical chance of winning.

      Now to summons. I have gotten legenaries in approx each 150 summon stones. These are spread out so I have a lot of single legendaries - 1 3 card legendary - 5 oss and a couple of pairs.
      To purchase my way into this game now would mean that I have to spend 100 euros per 30 summons - 500 euros per legendary with my success rate. In order to get to a deck with a couple of 7* cards you would have to have luck above arerage rate.

      So people are not complaining that things should be handed out freely - just that the maching of opponents are bad.
      If the arena system is not fixed to a place where standard players are able to get flash rewards - then you will stand with empty arenas where you only will meet clones of your own deck. - But hey I guess in your guild you already have agreements to lower your deck to eachother. Why not just battle your way through all.
      Just because there is an Arena doesn't mean you're automatically entitled to be able to finish it. It might actually take some effort. If it were easy then what's the point?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by SilchasRuin View Post
        Just because there is an Arena doesn't mean you're automatically entitled to be able to finish it. It might actually take some effort. If it were easy then what's the point?
        Not everyone has 10hrs a day to burn suiciding arenas. Arena rewards are the only other reliable way of improving your deck besides boss farming and raiding.

        Mobile = casual. Casual players don't have that kind of time. Yes, paying players keep the servers running. But if you think free players don't matter, you should see what happens when they all leave after hitting the pay wall.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by SilchasRuin View Post
          Just because there is an Arena doesn't mean you're automatically entitled to be able to finish it. It might actually take some effort. If it were easy then what's the point?
          There are none so blind as those who will not see...

          Who in your opinion *IS* entitled then? The current system points to the top players as being entitled as they never have to lose. Show me a player not in the top 10% that has a consistent win streak at 200% and isn't blocked before hitting 2k in an arena.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Iron_Tarkus View Post
            Not everyone has 10hrs a day to burn suiciding arenas. Arena rewards are the only other reliable way of improving your deck besides boss farming and raiding.

            Mobile = casual. Casual players don't have that kind of time. Yes, paying players keep the servers running. But if you think free players don't matter, you should see what happens when they all leave after hitting the pay wall.
            Haha, this deserves a reply. Heroes of camelot = casual? You're playing the wrong game, son. This game requires at least 700 feeders for a decent max lvl t4 legendary. 700 feeders of continuously clicking explore. Hours and hours of hardcore gaming. If you can't play more often than strong players can, you certainly don't deserve a win. If your server is filled with players who don't lower their decks in non-ranked arenas then tough luck on you. If you want to win ranked arenas with a low deck, then quit the game because that won't be happening anytime soon again.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by bcp19 View Post
              There are none so blind as those who will not see...

              Who in your opinion *IS* entitled then? The current system points to the top players as being entitled as they never have to lose. Show me a player not in the top 10% that has a consistent win streak at 200% and isn't blocked before hitting 2k in an arena.
              Just like In real life the people that work the hardest deserve the best rewards. It's that simple. If you want to be on top which is the goal of all players you better work for it. If not then be happy where you are.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ReficuI View Post
                38 per week, 380 per 10 weeks(2 months plus) which is what i got my number. Why not happy?
                Because 380 ss = 4 legendaries in 2 month with summon storm. And one of these 6* will be HOPE. And you need at least 4 copy of same 6*, and there lot of 6*. You will get T1 of each = no use.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Robert Robertino View Post
                  Haha, this deserves a reply. Heroes of camelot = casual? You're playing the wrong game, son. This game requires at least 700 feeders for a decent max lvl t4 legendary. 700 feeders of continuously clicking explore. Hours and hours of hardcore gaming. If you can't play more often than strong players can, you certainly don't deserve a win. If your server is filled with players who don't lower their decks in non-ranked arenas then tough luck on you. If you want to win ranked arenas with a low deck, then quit the game because that won't be happening anytime soon again.
                  +1 well said

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    you said it will take SOME time. It will years of constant everyday farming. Dont you think this is too hardcore for a mobile game??

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by SilchasRuin View Post
                      Just like In real life the people that work the hardest deserve the best rewards. It's that simple. If you want to be on top which is the goal of all players you better work for it. If not then be happy where you are.
                      Wow, you are blind... the hardest working people tend to be those that get paid minimum wage, the so-called professionals do little compared to them in terms of real work. Just because you have an education doesn't mean you work hard, most times it is the opposite. Why else does it take a college degree to fly a plane yet only a high school diploma to fix it? I spent 20 years in the Navy, I know what hard work is, and polishing a seat with your *** ain't work.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Iron_Tarkus View Post
                        Not everyone has 10hrs a day to burn suiciding arenas. Arena rewards are the only other reliable way of improving your deck besides boss farming and raiding.

                        Mobile = casual. Casual players don't have that kind of time. Yes, paying players keep the servers running. But if you think free players don't matter, you should see what happens when they all leave after hitting the pay wall.
                        There is no such thing as a casual rpg. Take note of this. Casual games are never rpg games; u have lol, and dota and etc. That are casual games but it's not an rpg, as u can see for the game description: rpg.

                        Sure if you think this is a casual game then accept casual rewards and not top tier rewards. Give me an example of a pay2win game rpg that gives casuals rewards tantamount to a top tier reward without spending a lot lot more time.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by bcp19 View Post
                          Wow, you are blind... the hardest working people tend to be those that get paid minimum wage, the so-called professionals do little compared to them in terms of real work. Just because you have an education doesn't mean you work hard, most times it is the opposite. Why else does it take a college degree to fly a plane yet only a high school diploma to fix it? I spent 20 years in the Navy, I know what hard work is, and polishing a seat with your *** ain't work.
                          You're wrong. I own and run 2 small businesses. I work 80+ hours a week. Both are service based. No sitting around. So you must think that everyone in college deserves the same degree whether they do the class work or not also right? I mean some people work their way through college how can they have time to do homework? They should just be given the degree for being there. That's the same thing you're saying about this game. Don't spend the time, energy, effort and money but still expect the same rewards as those that do. That ain't real life.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Arghas View Post
                            There is no such thing as a casual rpg. Take note of this. Casual games are never rpg games; u have lol, and dota and etc. That are casual games but it's not an rpg, as u can see for the game description: rpg.

                            Sure if you think this is a casual game then accept casual rewards and not top tier rewards. Give me an example of a pay2win game rpg that gives casuals rewards tantamount to a top tier reward without spending a lot lot more time.
                            Elemental kingdoms on android.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Angmar87 View Post
                              you said it will take SOME time. It will years of constant everyday farming. Dont you think this is too hardcore for a mobile game??
                              But this IS a mobile game. You knew that when you downloaded it correct? Too late to complain about it now.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by SilchasRuin View Post
                                You're wrong. I own and run 2 small businesses. I work 80+ hours a week. Both are service based. No sitting around. So you must think that everyone in college deserves the same degree whether they do the class work or not also right? I mean some people work their way through college how can they have time to do homework? They should just be given the degree for being there. That's the same thing you're saying about this game. Don't spend the time, energy, effort and money but still expect the same rewards as those that do. That ain't real life.
                                Wow, you put in 80+ hours a week and you seem to put in the same amount of time on the game... sounds to me like you play the game at work and do nothing else, since you likely have managers that you delegate the majority of your 'work' to. You shot yourself in the foot there buddy, you can't have the time to work and the time to put all this effort into the game unless you don't do any real work.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X