Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Castle Siege Questions! Please reply, we are in the dark.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Siege Questions! Please reply, we are in the dark.

1. Do the Lords of the Castles drop, and under what circumstances?
    2. Are there any ranked rewards for PvP points?

2 very simple questions. This is for the new castle siege which was implemented 2 days ago.

Wandering same thing is there any ranking reward

Comment

My guess the stats will restet, and then appear with shytload missing. And about the rewards, idk if their any, but aaron said last time they where bigger than usual, and to come. So my guess is less than last time. Second its half of the time so yeah im not expecting anything

Comment

And I cant even play so yeah idk, been locled uot for 9days.
        It used to be good to march, now (at least 20h ago) the double point system is still on, so marching is un efficiant now. (1pvp point, per 1 point in mana) You can do better. Lord is a waste imo, but some ppl have been lucky with 5star cards, but as for pvp points big waste.

Comment

Some people from my guild have been locked out as well. They said give it 2 weeks . But I'll stop sieging until they shed some kind of light on it. Free raids not bad though, only got 1 5*

Comment

well i would also llike to hear some answers to those question. if pvp points dont give a **** then why there is ladder anyway.... that is just silly . well if we look comparing this to calamity. there was ladder and separate reward button and here is none so KABAM provide us with some answers ingame or in-here

Comment

I do not understand the purpose of fighting Lords at all. I have yet to get an actual reward for killing a Lord. When I kill Ossion or Jez I roll a die and I know what I got based on my roll and amount of damage I did. When I kill a keep Lord I am in the dark. I dont roll for any rewards and Im pretty sure I have yet to get anything from around 10 successful kills. I mean it says in my mail I was part of a successful attack and rewards are in my inventory but I dont have any new cards or even any new summon stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishbonemgp View Post
                I do not understand the purpose of fighting Lords at all. I have yet to get an actual reward for killing a Lord. When I kill Ossion or Jez I roll a die and I know what I got based on my roll and amount of damage I did. When I kill a keep Lord I am in the dark. I dont roll for any rewards and Im pretty sure I have yet to get anything from around 10 successful kills. I mean it says in my mail I was part of a successful attack and rewards are in my inventory but I dont have any new cards or even any new summon stones.
                As with the last 2 castle sieges, the rewards for killing a lord are a single 1* card amd a small amount of wood and stone.

Basically, they are just free raids .. A chance to get gold donkeys and the odd 5*, apart from that theres no real value there.

Comment

They added pvp point rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Herbalists420 View Post
                    They added pvp point rewards
                    Still no point reset though , so no way to know ur rank

Comment

Please reset the points Kabam! This is BS! We will not be able to catch up, and the same top players will stay on top.

Comment

Originally posted by nightster_ View Post
                        Please reset the points Kabam! This is BS! We will not be able to catch up, and the same top players will stay on top.
                        I agree, there is no point playing castle siege when points don't reset which means the same players will keep claiming the top prizes every round, over and over again. It is now 100k difference between me (rank 20) and our rank 1. Even if he stops completely it will take other players many days to catch up, which by the time round 4 would start. Very bad game mechanics Kabam.

Comment

Working...
                        X