Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Still no answer support no Karn Achievement Aaron , Dash

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Still no answer support no Karn Achievement Aaron , Dash

    I still cant reclaim my reward from Beat karn achievement , and ofc i cant get other cities rewards from achievements. Will you gonna help me ?? Im still waiting responce from support. Nope! They dont give a sh1t.

    Nick: RyuJin Jakka
    Server: Percival-7

  • #2
    Still waiting... Bump !

    Comment


    • #3
      I will keep bumping this until i get response

      Comment


      • #4
        Please dont ask for this atm. We all want that to be fixed, but it would be better if atm they fix more serious issues like raiding, cards destroys, not receiving rewards from arenas....

        Comment


        • #5
          I dont understand why they didnt fix this when they release patch. I was expeting this to be fixed... Im waiting this to be fixed for weeks..

          Comment


          • #6
            Wow man chill out, its 1 3-star card and 2 pots - With more important stuff to worry about fixing.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Slycendice View Post
              Wow man chill out, its 1 3-star card and 2 pots - With more important stuff to worry about fixing.
              You fail to understand that it also unlocks next achievments with better rewards (eg. paladin for 7th city)

              Comment


              • #8
                There are more importent stuff to be fixed now than achievement that gives one ss, one mana and stam pot, and 5 tickets.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Iirc Aaron said they need to fix this case by case, one by one, by individual tickets. I sent mine a while ago, just got an automatic reply.
                  But I do agree, let them fix raiding and inventory first.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    you people need to stop crying about the dam karn achievement.

                    its been stated MANY times before that its not on the important list of things to fix, we have much bigger issues.

                    Does 1 summon stone and a pair of potions really matter so much to you? You could of found dozens and dozens on the event, a few from arenas. Stop being such desperate bums.

                    Sick of seeing you people cry over a summon stone and two potions.

                    Yes it was stated they are fixing it on a 1 by 1 basis. But support stopped issuing the reward, because a fix is being worked on for all players.

                    Stop your crying, grow a pair and go find you petty missing reward on the arena. sad people....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by xenocyde View Post
                      you people need to stop crying about the dam karn achievement.

                      its been stated MANY times before that its not on the important list of things to fix, we have much bigger issues.

                      Does 1 summon stone and a pair of potions really matter so much to you? You could of found dozens and dozens on the event, a few from arenas. Stop being such desperate bums.

                      Sick of seeing you people cry over a summon stone and two potions.

                      Yes it was stated they are fixing it on a 1 by 1 basis. But support stopped issuing the reward, because a fix is being worked on for all players.

                      Stop your crying, grow a pair and go find you petty missing reward on the arena. sad people....
                      Are you ****ing retarded or spastic ? You stupid **** i cant get mu guardian angel and other cards from other achievements because it says i didnt complete karn city yet you dumbass. Is it fckin sad to want my problem to be fixed ? I've been waiting for weeks stupid dumb.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What exactly is the Karn achievement error?

                        Does it only affect certain servers/realms?

                        I beat Southport last night and I was able to collect the cards (H20 Elemental, 5 Arena Tix, adn 1 gold chest), the Save Southport achievement (1 SS, 1 mana, 1 stamina, 5 tix) and Southport card collection of (2 fire elementals, 1 stamina, and 10 tix.)

                        Somebody referenced a Paladin somewhere, along with Guardian Angel? How do these tie into beating Karn/Southport? Any clarification would be appreciated.

                        Thank you,

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Onslaught76 View Post
                          What exactly is the Karn achievement error?

                          Does it only affect certain servers/realms?

                          I beat Southport last night and I was able to collect the cards (H20 Elemental, 5 Arena Tix, adn 1 gold chest), the Save Southport achievement (1 SS, 1 mana, 1 stamina, 5 tix) and Southport card collection of (2 fire elementals, 1 stamina, and 10 tix.)

                          Somebody referenced a Paladin somewhere, along with Guardian Angel? How do these tie into beating Karn/Southport? Any clarification would be appreciated.

                          Thank you,

                          When I go into "achievements" the "Save Southport" still says 0/1. I have beaten all the cities, but I am unable to collect my reward from this achievement because the achievement section hasn't recognized that I've beaten Southport, let alone the rest of the cities.


                          I understand that there are more important things overall to fix, but I still think that some of the little things needed to be addressed before revamping stuff that wasn't broken.

                          The inventory system is far worse now. I have to be careful farming unless I want to individually click into each attachment and click each card.

                          I think it would have served Kabam better to fix all the deficiencies before creating new ones.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RyuJin Jakka2 View Post
                            Are you ****ing retarded or spastic ? You stupid **** i cant get mu guardian angel and other cards from other achievements because it says i didnt complete karn city yet you dumbass. Is it fckin sad to want my problem to be fixed ? I've been waiting for weeks stupid dumb.
                            So how come I have every achievement completed expect the Karn achievement and the 1 Lucky Point roll? Maybe because you dont need to complete all of them to get guardian angel. How you check your facts first buddy.

                            And all the cursing over some potions and summon stones, U Mad Brah??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Omega IV View Post
                              When I go into "achievements" the "Save Southport" still says 0/1. I have beaten all the cities, but I am unable to collect my reward from this achievement because the achievement section hasn't recognized that I've beaten Southport, let alone the rest of the cities.


                              I understand that there are more important things overall to fix, but I still think that some of the little things needed to be addressed before revamping stuff that wasn't broken.

                              The inventory system is far worse now. I have to be careful farming unless I want to individually click into each attachment and click each card.

                              I think it would have served Kabam better to fix all the deficiencies before creating new ones.
                              Ahhh.....that makes sense now.

                              Where does the Guardian Angel and Paladin come into play though?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X