Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Arenas & Weekends: they don't mix :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arenas & Weekends: they don't mix :(

when most people can find the time to make an impact on an arena, there is no arena worth competing around...
    happens every weekend...

but this weekend was the worst yet:
    1 rank arena for lady of the lake (theoretically the best of the 3, if the Lady was on anybodys top list)
    1 guild scroll arena (spend tickets for random drops you get anyway?)
    1 camelot/rank arena for gryphon/Sir kay (no intermediate ticket rewards for relatively useless cards?)
    and they aren't even gone again in a day or two...
    no they stay for 3 days, just to fill the space that could be used for nice arenas...

flash arenas on workdays may be good for limiting the number of good cards given out,
    but isn't it better for your money pouch if more players can participate?

I went into the weekend happy with the new drop rates and the "new-cities-carrot" waved in front of me...
    hoping for a nice arena every day...
    but these arenas really beg the question: Do they know their own game at all?
    not that it is the first time that particular question came up...

Couldn't agree more. But what I don't like more is they have a fixation on certain cards. Tired of seeing flash arena for the same ben-nu and horned lord, just like getting same merlin every month. By now everybody has a ben-nu max tier and using a team with forest guardians. No variation at all, they just like to kill the value of these cards. Getting them from summons now feels horrible.

Comment

but these arenas really beg the question: Do they know their own game at all?
      No variation at all, they just like to kill the value of these cards.
      couldnt agree more with u people.

kabam have a perfect timing.....to ruin peoples enthusiasm for this game.

Comment

I am ok with horny lord flashers
        still need a few of that one...

side note:
        what I'd like to see as rewards apart from different cards

deck slots
        name changes
        mini-game keys
        timer reduction items for raid locks
        small amounts of diamonds
        gold in usefull quantities
        chests

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeTerragor View Post
          flash arenas on workdays....
          Thats the only complain I have. My normal days are very busy, weeks ago they throw 2 flashes, one with Guardian Angel + BenNu (I think), and I tried to get both but couldnt I've lost the streak trying to make it quickly because its a midweek madness...
          I'm 100% in favor of flashes into weekeds, or fridays maybe, so we have the saturday to work it around.

Comment

Yes so true. Rewards are the same or not enough to go around.

1000 players. 100 should win rank rewards. Great idea.
            The bad... Seems like all the rewards go to top ranks. Best card and five stones? 2nd tier five stones. 3rd even less.
            To keep the competitiveness, offer two same cards first teir. One card second teir. 10 stones third tier. 5 stones. And one stone so on...
            2000 or 10,000 charms won't matter at all. Complete junk especially now. Want to give us charms, do it in Might rewards.

Give us the minimum tickets for all might rewards. Let us use our true stock for rank rewards. Giving everyone a fair chance in arena.
            Sadly to say, I always get the top prize, I'm hoping for more of a challenge. But Im just getting super strong with more stones than everyone because arena is currently design to make top players richer without offering "more stones" as consolation to give losers a chance at the top.

Elo system and refresh cost. Great idea! Actually working to level the playing field.
            Bad... Costing more time to finish the arena. Yes, Kabams answer to that is to fight every battle.
            Truth... Everyone knows it is not worth losing streak over. Only top 3 players manage to almost fight every battle with losing streak.
            Solution... Same as before. Take away 10-20% per loss if you lose streak.

Give us different cards every week. Let us have a choice at designing our decks. We see the same cards and combos when competing. And we know whose paying for mini games and chest because it's the only chance at getting different cards.

Increasing competition retains the player, increase in profit margin. I know the developers are working on different games at all times. There are no staff actually playing the game hours each day.

It's getting better, no doubt. But at snails pace and not at real issues... Gold is not a big issue worth solving. Arena IS

Comment

2 flash arenas with actual refresh cost system cost me me night of sleep twice, and I still couldnt make it on both arenas.
              All your points are valid, but in my honest opinion 2 simple tweaks would improve by a lot by FAR from the current arena system.

1 - Bonus loss when lose streak (today 100%).
              2 - Arena Ranks by Arena Type (super arenas, faction arenas, combos arenas, normal arenas....)

Examples on how to improve this
              1 - Adjust loss rate to 25%, its an acceptable loss, I would gamble a LOT more fights with this rate (200% bonus would go back to 150% and 50% back to 38%).

2 - Normalize the prizes to be consistant at ranks.
              Always put 2 featured cards without stones for top prizes. 1-3 | 1-10
              Always put 1 featured card with some stones at second 4-15 | 11-25
              Put 10~6 stones for lower ranks and lowering.

3 - Since chests has arrived into HOC, put some chests inside mighty rewards instead of stones

Comment

i agree with most of you guys,

but we also need new arenas, not just new rewards, we need more types arenas

Comment

I still want horned lord and benu but they put summon stones with them so the same High end decks just use them as feeders and really just want the summon stones.

Stop the featured card + summon stone to give others a chance who really want the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Luteuel View Post
                    I still want horned lord and benu but they put summon stones with them so the same High end decks just use them as feeders and really just want the summon stones.
                    Stop the featured card + summon stone to give others a chance who really want the cards.
                    Yeah, Aaron sometimes bring up some combos arenas like paladin+horse+graal knight and put them into top prize.
                    But a nice tweak could be for example Galahad 60% reduction combo, but instead of the whole combo together he could put something like this.

1-3 Galahad, 4-9 Diamond Knight, 10-15 Sir Kay, 16-30 Paladin.

Or maybe

Galahad at top prizes (1-5) and the others cards at high-end mighty rewards. (3k paladin, 4k sir kay, 5k diamond knight, 10k paladin, kay, diamond, galahad and a bunch of stones/chests beetween those).

I really miss legendary Arenas, one should shine once in 3 months at least...

Comment

Originally posted by Cavadinha View Post
                      1-3 Galahad, 4-9 Diamond Knight, 10-15 Sir Kay, 16-30 Paladin.
                      I totally agree with this. this is actually really good so that the game doesnt progress too quickly. to me i feel like everyone is progressing too much in such a short period of time cause these arenas give the good combos in one go. make the game progress slower by feeding a little cards bit by bit while keeping the competitiveness at a not so drastic level as there wont be those few people with those completed combos.

Comment

I started this thread.
                        And now I have to throw some praise to the cao (chief arena officer)...
                        a really nice arena started about 12 hours ago:
                        4* cards at 2400 &2500 might
                        streak bonus early on
                        tickets
                        higher gold amounts
                        long running time
                        rank rewards of little use to high end players

it really stands out as being new&fresh and nice to casual players

and secondly an arena started half an hour ago...
                        thats a big deviation from the usual start times and should be welcomed by players in some of the "other" time zones

Comment

A nicely balanced arena, if you ask me. Feedback on the nature of arenas is almost immediately implemented, thanks to Aaron.

Comment

Working...
                          X