Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

You flip the farming table? GIVF RESPEC

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron_Kabam View Post
    This change was announced one week ago. Also, this update increases drops and makes it easier to farm. I don't understand why you are complaining about permanent increased drop rates. Would you like us to revert them back or something?
    Can't miss the opportunity to say: revert new enhancement curve, leave out all the rest.

Comment

This change was announced one week ago. Also, this update increases drops and makes it easier to farm. I don't understand why you are complaining about permanent increased drop rates. Would you like us to revert them back or something?
      Let me try to help you understand Aaron. Is that because I am not complaining about the increased drop rates perhaps? Just about the mess that ensues in every change you attempt. You have zero credibility constantly making shadow changes everywhere, and your actions as a company are eyebrow-raising to the last one - understand now?

I'm done here just consider giving out the respecs.

Comment

PS. Your "Would you like us to revert them back or something?" flexing made me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by DireXD View Post
          Let me try to help you understand Aaron. Is that because I am not complaining about the increased drop rates perhaps? Just about the mess that ensues in every change you attempt. You have zero credibility constantly making shadow changes everywhere, and your actions as a company are eyebrow-raising to the last one - understand now?

I'm done here just consider giving out the respecs.
          This wasn't a shadow change, it was announced last Monday. And there aren't actually any bugs or problems with this update. So I don't understand why you're choosing this particular update to complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by Saxovich View Post
            No this update is good but have we any chance for increase lvl more than 80 ...Its a very good resolve the problem with balance mana-stamina points...
            If we have it plz tell when and what high lvl is planning...
            Another question -what update and when we have?
            The next update should have a level cap increase as well as new cities. There should be more stats attached to these new levels, as well (I think) as new inventory space. This update should be released in early, early April.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavadinha View Post
              Can't miss the opportunity to say: revert new enhancement curve, leave out all the rest.
              Haha. Sorry, but this will not happen

Comment

The next update should have a level cap increase as well as new cities. There should be more stats attached to these new levels, as well (I think) as new inventory space. This update should be released in early, early April.
                tnx for quick answer and what about Guild? Any rewards for guild might and guild rank for server? GUild wars? Any chance for exchange cards etc Shop or Bazaar ? Because now no sence for powerfull guild and guild synergy

Comment

Originally posted by Saxovich View Post
                  tnx for quick answer and what about Guild? Any rewards for guild might and guild rank for server? GUild wars? Any chance for exchange cards etc Shop or Bazaar ? Because now no sence for powerfull guild and guild synergy
                  New guild bosses should be coming soon, but guild wars and other guild updates won't be coming until v3, which I think is a month or so away.

Comment

New guild bosses should be coming soon, but guild wars and other guild updates won't be coming until v3, which I think is a month or so away.
                    Sounds great. Lets wait...
                    Since we're doing some buffs on exploring, could you buff gold gain?

Comment

This wasn't a shadow change, it was announced last Monday. And there aren't actually any bugs or problems with this update. So I don't understand why you're choosing this particular update to complain about.
                      Beat around the bush much? The point here is not where my boiling point is, but the fact that I and many others reached it. I argued above how I think the (good but only needed because you messed up the enhancing curve) changes should come with a respec option, the fact you did not think of it beforehand is for me another shortfall among too many to number let alone mention.

The fact that you have to point this out as a non-shadow non-bugged upgrade speaks volumes of your average updates to the game. I see goodbye messages daily in my server, and if you care to look what is being said in the chat you will understand what the Kabam brand means to the playerbase. It aint pretty. Focus on these issues and dont suggest that changing 4 values in the code without a bug is reason for a festival.

YOU CANNOT EVEN GET THE CHAT TO WORK PROPERLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT IS 2 0 1 4 ! ICQ WAS WORKING IN THE NINETIES!!!

And you come here and all you can argue about is whether you should retract the only positive change you made in the last month and how you cant get your head around why I steam now and not yesterday or tomorrow!!!!!!! At the end of the day I have invested time in this game and I would like to keep playing it.

Also, for the record and to cover the "no shadow change" thingy, can you tell me the droprate for stones and scrolls? So we can come back to this when you shadow-change them in a week's time.

Comment

Okay well thanks for your opinions. If that's what you're here to say, I'm closing this thread because it's redundant to other existing threads.

Comment

Working...
                        X