Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Enhancement Curve Update

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancement Curve Update

Hello Heroes,

After discussion with the developers, we have agreed to increase the drop rates on feeder cards while exploring. 1-star cards will have a 3x increase and 2-star cards will have a 2x increase. This update will take a few days to complete, so we appreciate your patience while we make the updates. We will notify you on the forums and via an in-game message when the drop rates have been updated.

The enhancement curve will remain the same as it currently is, but we hope that the increased drop rates will help counterbalance this.

Additionally, we will be adding arena tickets, summon stones and guild scrolls into the questing drops.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Huzzah!!!

Comment

This is great news aaron! But how would summon stones, tickets and scrolls be dropped? Would we end up farming at the first city's 2 mana for said rewards? Or would it be like youd get more if you explored the alst city over the first?

Comment

Aaron, will you fix the freaking bug that makes you waste more cards cause exp bar goes back a lot when higher levels ? While waiting for this update, just want to let you know wandering bosses started dropping nothing (not even gold) and bourg drops no chests during raids. So it seems you are actually removing things instead of increasing drop rates.

Comment

Originally posted by Noobasaurus_1337 View Post
          Aaron, will you fix the freaking bug that makes you waste more cards cause exp bar goes back a lot when higher levels ? While waiting for this update, just want to let you know wandering bosses started dropping nothing (not even gold) and bourg drops no chests during raids. So it seems you are actually removing things instead of increasing drop rates.

As aforementioned, it will take a couple days to update the drop rates. If bosses are not dropping any rewards at all, then this is a new issue. But no changes to drop rates have been made yet. Also as aforementioned, there will be no changes to the enhancement curve. The bug in which the bar moves backwards is merely visual. Because cards require more exp to level than previously, the bar recalibrates when you first enhance it.

Say, for example, you have 4,000 EXP on your card before. And say you needed 10,000 EXP to level the card. That was 40%. Now, lets say you need 12,000 EXP to level the card. 4,000 EXP is now only 33%. Thus, the bar appears to move backwards.

Does that make sense?

Comment

No, it doesn't make sense. Because bar goes back at every level and if you are close to reach another level you will never level that card with just 1 card. It eats more cards, it's a fact. Make things right for once. I'm tired of these scams.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_Kabam View Post
              Hello Heroes,

After discussion with the developers, we have agreed to increase the drop rates on feeder cards while exploring. 1-star cards will have a 3x increase and 2-star cards will have a 2x increase. This update will take a few days to complete, so we appreciate your patience while we make the updates. We will notify you on the forums and via an in-game message when the drop rates have been updated.

The enhancement curve will remain the same as it currently is, but we hope that the increased drop rates will help counterbalance this.

Additionally, we will be adding arena tickets, summon stones and guild scrolls into the questing drops.

Thanks,
              Aaron
              Finally a partly good news...

The issues related to this are two imho:

1) more feeders and more exp required means more gold at the end... i hope that this is not your idea of finding a new use for gold
              2) more feeders means more space in treasury / inventory... space that currently we don't have

Comment

And yes, roaming bosses drop nothing at all. Just checked again. Not even gold from level 20 fenric.

Comment

Originally posted by Tion84 View Post
                  Finally a partly good news...

The issues related to this are two imho:

1) more feeders and more exp required means more gold at the end... i hope that this is not your idea of finding a new use for gold
                  2) more feeders means more space in treasury / inventory... space that currently we don't have

1. We are still developing new uses for gold. This update does mean enhancing cards will cost more gold, but it isn't the only change to gold economy we have planned. Will discuss more on the topic when I can.

2. We have discussed inventory space a few times. We've all agreed that an expanded inventory is wise -- there is just some remaining discussion about whether it should be tied to new levels (e.g. get to level 90, unlock 10 more spaces), universally given to all players, or some combination of both.

Comment

Let me guess. Discussion is around price? Should you charge 1000 or 2000 gems per slot?

Comment

Would it be another WOW like : 500 gems to expand 10 more spaces....? i have weak heart and can't stand with shock..... :-)

1. We are still developing new uses for gold. This update does mean enhancing cards will cost more gold, but it isn't the only change to gold economy we have planned. Will discuss more on the topic when I can.

2. We have discussed inventory space a few times. We've all agreed that an expanded inventory is wise -- there is just some remaining discussion about whether it should be tied to new levels (e.g. get to level 90, unlock 10 more spaces), universally given to all players, or some combination of both.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavep View Post
                        Let me guess. Discussion is around price? Should you charge 1000 or 2000 gems per slot?
                        No, there is just some remaining discussion about whether it should be tied to new levels (e.g. get to level 90, unlock 10 more spaces), universally given to all players, or some combination of both.

Comment

if I was prone to suspecting the worst

which I wasnt before HoC...

I'd speculate that by raising exploration droprates and the enhancement curve they have this goal in mind:
                          make exploration superior to father farming, thereby forcing mana builds to buy and spent gems on a stat reset...

I bet paying for inventory/ treasure chest slots was the first idea that came to mind when deciding how to implement more space too

why I am so negative just now? I got another merlin dragon yesterday and have poured endless amounts of feeders into a t2...
                          about 80 saved feeders just for this occasion, 3 and 4* stars among them
                          that got me to level 40 so far...and I can go to T3 level 70 with this card (one t2 maxed before)

Comment

Aaron, do you understand 10 more slots is basically no increase at all ? Take into account all new cards, all new combos, all necessary cards for camelot decks, druid decks, multiply each card by 8 for a perfect t4, insane amount of time needed to enhance cards and you will realise 10 more slots means absolutely nothing.

Comment

a combination of both sounds good or a combination of both + gold cost.

i've a question that is not related to this but i really'd like to have an answer, are there plans to put again (in some way) shivheart or gaznar?
                              Not through arena hopefully since only very very few top players can get it. it's very frustrating not having them i'm obliged to avoid any fight versus decks with T4 shiv or high lvl gaznar because if the oppenent have a comparable deck (or even worst) i don't stand a chance

Comment

Working...
                              X