Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Summon odds .... one more time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys, really?

Now I understand it must be frustrating to have bad summons, but that's just the way it works. I work with RNG's myself, albeit in a completely different industry. Sometimes it can seem like there must be "favoritism" but it's just down to luck.

I've had Champion Summons that have yielded nothing greater than 3* cards; usually Celestial God-Damn Lions lol. I have also Summoned decent things like Nathra, Guardian Angel, Horned Lord, couple of Sun Mages etc. I've never had a 6*, but given the drop percentages of those, this doesn't bother me as I have not been playing as long as some. It IS disappointing when you get nothing but 3*, but that's not to say that it's clearly fixed and that you're in some sort of lesser "group".

I'll say the same thing that I say in my work to people with similar complaints: if you legitimately think that you're on some list of people with lesser odds than others, the only option is to not play. If you really believe this is the case, why hang around? I'm not trying to advocate people leaving the game, but I don't see why anyone would continue with something that they whole-heartedly believe is mistreating and being unfair to them. I certainly wouldn't put any money into anything if I honestly believed I was in some lower bracket or second-class tier lol.

It may seem like certain people get all of the luck and are favored, but 9 times out of 10 it's just not the case. Some people will get very lucky occasionally, but people tend to fixate on that and they think it's that way all the time. I'm sure everyone who has had good pulls, has had their fair share of awful ones, just as we all have - But you don't hear about it. Who knows how many shockers they've pulled lol.

Also you have to remember, that "random" does not mean "fair". A lot of people have the notion that because something is random, that it means everyone will be the same and everything will even out, which is not the case usually. Say someone pulls as mentioned; 4 Vambraels. And someone else has pulled nothing but 3*'s. The person with the all 3* is no more likely to pull a Vambrael than the other person, even though they already have T4. A lot of people think that things intentionally even-out, but if they were to prioritize the less-lucky players to even things out, then that in itself would not be random lol.

The thing that I do agree on however, is the fiasco with certain people being offered special packs, that others aren't offered. While it's fair enough to offer certain players this benefit based on certain criteria (money spent, time played etc), this can happen and is not too terrible. But what IS a big mistake on the part of Kabam, is to not actually release what the criteria was. I.e why were these players selected? They should definitely have specified why these certain players were given this option, and others not. For example: "Players who have logged in over x-amount of time in the last y-period, are getting offered z as a reward". That would put a lot of peoples minds at rest, because not releasing the information, obviously leads to people thinking along the lines of "favorites" etc. Even if it was just given to random players, it should have been made clear that is was simply random, not to leave everyone wondering. So on that case, I see exactly where you're coming from!

To sum up this post; yes I have too much free-time while I'm at work, and yes, I like to ramble! LOL

Happy Gaming friends

Comment

Unfortunately this random, vague and mysterious system is what it is.
      I have summoned a good share of all sorts of cards, and while I feel the summoning system has horrendous value, there is a way to get some decent bang for your buck.
      Hopefully Kabam doesn't change anything but the mini-game is definitely a decent alternative.
      I know the the selection is very limited, but combined with hoarding tickets and winning a few 5*s through the arena and the occasional Jezebel raid, it's possible to build something you would probably be much more satisfied with.
      Especially when you consider that a few newer cards have made an appearance in the mini-game and the newer cards seem to be pretty valuable when compared to current cards.
      I recently played the mini-game and won 8 primal riders for around $200.
      Just imagine now for a second how many summons I would have had to use to get 8 of the same 5* card?
      Maybe 40 champion summons? 60? 80? lol I'd lean towards 100+ champ summons which would cost over $3k
      It may not be every card you'd want but a perfect primal is not bad at all and a lot more satisfying them $200 worth of feeders. Plus the mini-game offers feeders and goodies at a better price.
      I now have 27 steak bonuses for example.

I hope that kind of helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_Kabam View Post
        There is no split testing, so there is no "other group" into which I can move you.
        Clarification: Currently there is no split testing, but in the past (last year) Kabam did do split testing where players had starting mana of 400 points and roaming bosses had like 100% boss drop rates. All this can be found in the forums from earlier threads.

I wouldn't doubt if those rates some servers or players had could resurface with buggy updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Luteuel View Post
          Clarification: Currently there is no split testing, but in the past (last year) Kabam did do split testing where players had starting mana of 400 points and roaming bosses had like 100% boss drop rates. All this can be found in the forums from earlier threads.

I wouldn't doubt if those rates some servers or players had could resurface with buggy updates.
          And how did they choose the testers? Was it by server by server or some players at some servers because if they have not done it by server basis like whole players at arthur-1 and/or genevene-35. It is bull**** and ppl who are not in the test group screwd badly.

Comment

I have a guildmate who I always see getting 5* or higher summon. Like for today alone I see:

Primal Rider
            Vambrael
            Treekin
            Ben-nu
            Lady of the Lake x 2
            Hope

He also summoned a Hope last night. I am assuming that he is spending a ton of money, but I have to admit even doing that his summoning luck is extraordinary.

Comment

I don't think they'd split test ect without people knowing.

When it comes to people spending £1000s if it comes out that they are "cheating" people as such, and change drop rates to "con" players to spend more I'd expect they'd be subject to a lawsuit.

It's peoples choice to invest in a game that has no transparency in drop rates.

I personally have worse drop rates when offers are on.

Most offers make no difference the drop rate for vam could be 0.33% so triple that is still less than 1% - Never get your hopes up!

Comment

This game is like playing the Loto ... you will lose a lot more then you will win.

I have spent aproximately 800$ so far ?? Give or take ...

2x Galzra
                1x Vambrael
                1x Rhiannon the Fair
                1x Hope

2x Guardian Angel
                2x Merlin's Dragon
                2x Azarel
                1x Ben-nu Fireborn
                1x The Horned Lord
                4x Treekin
                2x Stone Fist
                2x Sir Kay
                1x Nathra Verdaine
                1x Diamond Knight

Most of these cards were summoned in the first 500$ spent (if i remember correctly) and the drop rate has dropped dramaticaly for me in the last 300$ spent, 1 or 2 5* cards and bellow. Some of these cards were also gotten from a few stones that i won from several arenas.

Alla and all, i dont really know if that is a good "pull" from the money i have spent into this game so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahria View Post
                  This game is like playing the Loto ... you will lose a lot more then you will win.

I have spent aproximately 800$ so far ?? Give or take ...

2x Galzra
                  1x Vambrael
                  1x Rhiannon the Fair
                  1x Hope

2x Guardian Angel
                  2x Merlin's Dragon
                  2x Azarel
                  1x Ben-nu Fireborn
                  1x The Horned Lord
                  4x Treekin
                  2x Stone Fist
                  2x Sir Kay
                  1x Nathra Verdaine
                  1x Diamond Knight

Most of these cards were summoned in the first 500$ spent (if i remember correctly) and the drop rate has dropped dramaticaly for me in the last 300$ spent, 1 or 2 5* cards and bellow. Some of these cards were also gotten from a few stones that i won from several arenas.

Alla and all, i dont really know if that is a good "pull" from the money i have spent into this game so far.
                  Dude trust me you should be thankful compare to others and me :/ Only got 1x Vambrael and 1x Rhiannon the Fair for more than you paid.

Comment

OMG i just can't stop laughing... YOU SPENT REAL CASH FOR STUPID GAME ON SMATPHONES... WAKE UP.

Save money for something usefull for your family or yourself. Why spent money for company of bull****. I didn't spent penny for this game and have some 5* cards... but whatever.. since you dont get 4 of the same card or 6 (better) you are still ****ty on arenas... Becouse those cards gain epic sh*t tier 3 and over. how lucky you must be to roll vambrael 4 times? meh just play it for relax

Comment

isnt this like asking how can I get a better chance at winning the lottery?

Originally posted by Panumaster View Post
                      OMG i just can't stop laughing... YOU SPENT REAL CASH FOR STUPID GAME ON SMATPHONES... WAKE UP.

Save money for something usefull for your family or yourself. Why spent money for company of bull****. I didn't spent penny for this game and have some 5* cards... but whatever.. since you dont get 4 of the same card or 6 (better) you are still ****ty on arenas... Becouse those cards gain epic sh*t tier 3 and over. how lucky you must be to roll vambrael 4 times? meh just play it for relax
                      maybe some people have a very long commute time to work? Or they fly a lot? If I was on the road a lot then a smart phone game would keep me from going insane.

Comment

Maybe you are right for most people

But for some rich people, like one of my friend who spend more than $20000 USD, does not care about it, since he has more than 10M USD.

Originally posted by Panumaster View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X