Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

About imbalance of T4 "SUN MAGE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About imbalance of T4 "SUN MAGE"

Hello, Aaron,

I'd like to bring out a topic for Game Balance, about "SUN MAGE (4 Star Card)".

Not that I hate Sun Mage itself, but I think this card breaks the game in mid level ppl (Deck S to SS). Let me list the problems of Sun mage card.

- Skill Power (Solar Burst) : The most powerful skill not just under 5Stars, but including 5Stars. When it comes to T4 Full lvl Sun mage, it deals about 45k damage (not accurate) on each team. (Total 135K)

- Its Skill Frequency : Unlike most of the cards with exceptionally powerful skills (Rhiannon 6 Stars, etc), SUN MAGE uses her skills about 60-70% of each turn.

- Too much exceptional for 4Star : Compared to Caradd (5Stars) which deals same type of damage (area damage), Sun mage does 7 times more damage with similar frequency.

This huge imbalance of SUN MAGE Skill causes the following problems in game :

- In battle around Deck power S to SS, you will win 70% of the time with T3-4 Sun Mage, against ppl who even have 30~40% more health than you do, no matter what kind of combo you have.

- This huge imbalance of single card power makes ppl reply too much on one single card, not entire deck. (makes the game much simpler and more boring)

So Here is my suggestion to the developer :

If you want SUN MAGE Card to be some kinda special card for mid level ppl (which brings luck and fortune), it will do enough of its job even if you lowers its skill frequency to 15~20%.

15~20% is high enough chance to make ppl believe that this card will do something amazing "on right time" (Not everytime).

What do you think?

i think shes Ok... she has no hp and attack.. with no combo possible. she will become useless if she get nerf loll

caradd need tu be buffed tho... 1.9k dmg lvl max t1

Comment

Caradd need a buff, Sun Mage could use a little nerf (around 5-10% less skill's dmg) but not really important since as Chety said she has no combos and sub-par stats

Comment

Sun Mage has no combos, low health and attack, and dependent on her skill to warrant a spot in a 12-card deck. I use her with the increased skill proc from Nathra/Stone Ancient and she doesnt even proc at 60-70% of the time. I would know because if she did, Id never lose in arenas. Her proc rate is closer to 50% for me which is enough to earn her spot in my deck. Sun Mage is skill dependent and is completely useless when she doesn't proc.

She is one of the better mid-level cards in the game and I see no problem with her current state outside the mistranslation of her skill (It should read "Damage enemy party")

Comment

I would swap my T4 shiver for a perfect T4 sun mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mightylibra View Post
            I would swap my T4 shiver for a perfect T4 sun mage.
            Id swap my T2 Hope for 1 Vambrael.. or swap one of my Rhiannons for 1 Vambrael.. whats your point lol

Comment

Originally posted by WoYLB View Post
              Id swap my T2 Hope for 1 Vambrael.. or swap one of my Rhiannons for 1 Vambrael.. whats your point lol
              hit and sunk!

imho Sunmage it's too strong as it is.
              the only other card with such a damage is shivheart (and the polar bear girl but it's a promo card not spread among people), a 6* card!

it's true that his stats are low but if you put her in the last team (maybe with some %proc combo) it's insane.
              you can easily win/lose against decks with +-150K health than you.

in druid arena she rules alone
              T4 shaman dmg: approx 30-35k
              T4 mohr dmg: approx 45k
              T4 sun mage dmg: approx 135k dmg
              the difference it's huge...

considering that druids decks ofen rely on dmg reduction combos, that don't affect direct damage abilities, the outcome of the fights it's strongly umbalanced

Comment

Originally posted by Tion84 View Post
                hit and sunk!

the only other card with such a damage is shivheart (and the polar bear girl but it's a promo card not spread among people), a 6* card!

it's true that his stats are low but if you put her in the last team (maybe with some %proc combo) it's insane.

considering that druids decks ofen rely on dmg reduction combos, that don't affect direct damage abilities, the outcome of the fights it's strongly umbalanced
                I also agree that she needs to be nerfed a bit.Let me explain.
                I started playing about 4 weeks ago in a new server and I was lucky to summon one of the first Sun Mages in our server.

When I saw her damage ofc I teamed her with a + proc skill and placed her on my last team.

Since that day I wanted another one badly and lucky again it happend.I max evolved her and she was a max evolved T2 that does 21k.

Tho its true she has no combo skills and shes gonna drop your teams hp/atck cuz of low stats yet its a bit off for her damage cuz she activates like 1 of 2 times.Since that day ppl started to ask about her and now literally I see more and more ppl adjusting theyre teams using her like crazy when some weeks ago no one knew her.

I saw a formula about how her damage is determined,tested it and it came true.So tho her sats are a bit low yet after t3 her damage goes way beyond a good 4* card.

@max evolved T2=21310k. T3=30399k. T4=48013k. so in t4 its 48x3 teams=almost 150k which is insane even for a max evolved t4 initially 4* card when stormcaller,carad or other damage enemy party cards(that im aware off) wont go even half that damage.

keep in mind that its against my interest for her to be nerfed since I have her t3 max evolved her now but whats right is right.If she activates 2 times in a fight literally I need the other cards just to finish my opponent off,nothing more.Need no heals,no tank team no combos.She doesn't need a combo,shes a combo by her self lol

As I say from time to time she is the ruler of Mages!!!!Sorry Shaman/Archmage

[email protected] if by polar bear girl u mean Angela she is a 5* and I have her at 40lvl out of 50.... ofc t1 and she does about 15k but only to a team so no comparison there imo

Comment

he invented the Venetian old cerebral palsy, "about the present imbalances cn by the loss of the other" and would like Aeron fix.
                  Aeron is stale or remove all skills and not to use the old shuttle combo that only uses
                  Really funny and indignant at the present subjects.
                  You can not SunMage the implementation wool Posting Comments to be corrected index for hybrid yeu.
                  If it was me I will remember revised index earon skills: Rihannon, Galzra, Khufu, soul ... and some that I do not have the strength.
                  I wonder when the gap is also a strong article submission, why now when kabam continue to make new cards will be leaving How many posts have this anymore LOL.
                  Sorry for my english

Comment

hit and sunk!

First, Shiverheart is a Legend/Godly and Sunmage is a 4*/5*. If you're gonna do a comparison, do a full comparison instead of selecting only what remotely compares the two. Shiverheart has massive HP, highest in the game. Shiverheart also has significantly greater attack. Sunmage has neither massive HP, nor great attack; only a strong skill party damage.

Second, Angela is a team-damage like Azarel.

Third, picking ONLY to complain about her skill is critically unfair because you choose to ignore her flaws that make her balanced. She has poor attack, HP and NO COMBOS. Shaman and Mhor both have combos separately that raises their value and effectiveness. Mhor is part of what is the second best attacking team in the game at the moment, and Shaman by all rights is part of a caster team. Both Mhor and Shaman have HIGHER hp and attack compared to Sunmage, but all the people campaigning for a nerf choose to ignore this.

Sunmage is a mid-level card because when you reach the top of your servers, you'll realize that doing 45k~ damage isn't a lot when you fight teams with 400k or MORE HP on their tank team. Healer teams that have at least 90% Lady of the Lake that can negate the damage from Sunmage. Stop whining.

Comment

First, Shiverheart is a Legend/Godly and Sunmage is a 4*/5*. If you're gonna do a comparison, do a full comparison instead of selecting only what remotely compares the two. Shiverheart has massive HP, highest in the game. Shiverheart also has significantly greater attack. Sunmage has neither massive HP, nor great attack; only a strong skill party damage.

Second, Angela is a team-damage like Azarel.

Third, picking ONLY to complain about her skill is critically unfair because you choose to ignore her flaws that make her balanced. She has poor attack, HP and NO COMBOS. Shaman and Mhor both have combos separately that raises their value and effectiveness. Mhor is part of what is the second best attacking team in the game at the moment, and Shaman by all rights is part of a caster team. Both Mhor and Shaman have HIGHER hp and attack compared to Sunmage, but all the people campaigning for a nerf choose to ignore this.

Sunmage is a mid-level card because when you reach the top of your servers, you'll realize that doing 45k~ damage isn't a lot when you fight teams with 400k or MORE HP on their tank team. Healer teams that have at least 90% Lady of the Lake that can negate the damage from Sunmage. Stop whining.
                      please try to understand what it's written in the thread before going crazy like a drugged horse during the "Palio di Siena".

1) hit and sunk meant that i agree with you about what you said to mighty libra

2) i was comparing a card feature with the same feature of other cards, morh and shiv have more hp/atk? luckily!!!! they're 5*/6* not 4* like sunmage.
                      let's properly compare only similar cards (as you're pretending to do...)

t4 SUNMAGE: 38,1K/9,8K >> dmg: 3 parties approx 45k/each
                      t4 ARCHMAGE: 42,3K/10,2K >> dmg: 1 party approx 35k
                      t4 STORMCALLER: 35,6k/11,1K >> dmg: 3 parties i don't know the dmg but i guess no more than 30k/each
                      t4 SHAMAN: 38,8K/12K >> dmg: 1 party approx 35k

they all, have more or less, similar stats and please don't tell me that shaman/arch/storm combo is balancing this difference

3) angela: my fault, i don't know that card. i thought it was clear since i didn't know her name. anyway i aplogize for my mistake

4) sun mage is a mid level card? YES! this is exactly the point! in mid level decks (90% of the players?) she makes a hughe difference! even more in druid arena!
                      if you have celestials + snakes of course you don't fear sun mage! if you have an average deck you should

Comment

What is your point, really? Lol
                        So you swap a 6-7* card for another 6-7* card while I swap a godly 7* card for a 5* one. This is my point. Sunmage is a very powerful card, even better than shiver. Shiver was a better card, it is no longer now as its prorate was signigicantly nerfted as well as its damage skill.

Sunmage should be nefted too imho. Yes, I say that because I don't owe her, lol. And the fact that you jump all over to protect her is understanable. I was in the same situation before.

Comment

t4 STORMCALLER: 35,6k/11,1K >> dmg: 3 parties i don't know the dmg but i guess no more than 30k/each

they all, have more or less, similar stats and please don't tell me that shaman/arch/storm combo is balancing this difference
                          I know Shaman proc rate is a bitch, Archmage im not sure.
                          But i know why stormcaller is "weaker" its procs way more than sunmage, just like caradd procs 90% (but he really needs a 200% boost imho).

Still, i dont think Sunmage is imba. I think shes ok and another cards are weaker.

Comment

please try to understand what it's written in the thread before going crazy like a drugged horse during the "Palio di Siena".

1) hit and sunk meant that i agree with you about what you said to mighty libra

2) i was comparing a card feature with the same feature of other cards, morh and shiv have more hp/atk? luckily!!!! they're 5*/6* not 4* like sunmage.
                            let's properly compare only similar cards (as you're pretending to do...)

3) angela: my fault, i don't know that card. i thought it was clear since i didn't know her name. anyway i aplogize for my mistake

4) sun mage is a mid level card? YES! this is exactly the point! in mid level decks (90% of the players?) she makes a hughe difference! even more in druid arena!
                            if you have celestials + snakes of course you don't fear sun mage! if you have an average deck you should

ok, but now, compare all 5 stars,,,, example Sir Valamir and Treekin,,,the sun mage is very good attak but the defense is very bad. I don't use my sun mage for this reason. Ayway the real problem its not a sun mage its shiverheart.

Comment

Ok, my fault I read that post as hit and miss instead of hit and sunk. People need to understand that having hierarchy in a competitive card game dictated by rarity is standard. Sunmage sits at the top of mid level cards/decks and its okay. Celestials/Snakes sit at the top of high level teams and thats okay too! No one complains about it!

To Aaron_Kabam:

If you are reading this, I want you to know that if there are any plans on changing Sunmage at all, then I want a full refund or credit back of all the gems I spent on summoning her. I didn't spend time, feeders, gems, AND MONEY, just to see it go to garbage.

Comment

Working...
                              X