Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

What to make of the fight for love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to make of the fight for love?

Alright so as many of you have seen, the winners of the fight for love contest had their results posted for all to see.
    First thing I want to say is congrats to each winner and enjoy the 15 minutes of fame.
    I just want to share some stats about the winner, parka81, who I have been in contact with since the Gaznar arena ended.
    His 40k+ might was accumulated using over 2.3k tickets in the Gaznar arena, over 400 in the scrolls arena and over 1.1k in the Druid arena to name some. Over 1.5k of the tickets spent were defeats.
    His deck has 273k hp/ 75k att with insects combo, unholy and Titans combo and pal/grail/horse combo which on my server is not very overpowering.
    Of all of the tickets amassed and used, only 280 were purchased according to him.
    I am not here to question anyone's integrity but I will mention that he currently has 1041 bks.

So in light of all this info, what do you make of everything?
    What do you think it says about the game currently or it's battle system or anything else for that matter?
    I will withhold my opinion for now.
    Thanks for your remarks.

According to your numbers he used about 3800 tickets. He lost 1500 battles and he won 2300. Let's say that he got 2 points for every lose, that is 3000 points. So he earned 42000 points with winnings. That is about 18 points per win. But how did he do that with so many loses? How did he keep his streak bonus? In my opinion your numbers are wrong.

But let's say that they are right. What are you trying to prove? That he has many tickets? I have about 1000 and I didn't buy a single of them. I just farm all day and play clever at arenas. Are you saying that someone can win many points by losing? Ok he can! But what is the problem with that? If he wants to farm all day or pay for tickets and then just losing in battles, I am fine with that. Even if that will cost me a good place. He will do it once, maybe twice and then he will not be able to do it again.

No problem with me at all.

Comment

From all the information, he's one hella farmer!

Comment

parka81 is in my guild and fair play too him so what he used alot off tickets his choice but he battles on mercy and the whole UWS guild just can,t stand other ppl winning things they think they are the all mighty and no one should win anything get over it he won fair and square just because you have better cards don,t mean you should take all the glory parka81 welldone and keep doing what you are doing and piss off the UWS GUILD

Comment

Originally posted by smartmyster View Post
          parka81 is in my guild and fair play too him so what he used alot off tickets his choice but he battles on mercy and the whole UWS guild just can,t stand other ppl winning things they think they are the all mighty and no one should win anything get over it he won fair and square just because you have better cards don,t mean you should take all the glory parka81 welldone and keep doing what you are doing and piss off the UWS GUILD
          Well said. Some just wants to rule the server thinking that with godly decks others with more tickets can't have a go at something. I would say parka81 did a good job showing that there are more ways to playing a game than spending alone.

Comment

This says about the game that if you are willing to spend many hours you can win people that are spending money or they are stronger than you.

This is one of the things I love in this game. Everyone has a chance to win.

Great job at this kabam!

Comment

I would like to update the initial info, by what has been provided to me.
              280 tickets were purchased for just the Gaznar arena.
              A few hundreds have been spent on gaining other tickets.
              Again, I am not posting this to make any accusations. Parka is a good guy as well.
              As noted earlier, his bks are barely over 1k. If he had 118k+ boss kills, then I think it would be obvious.
              Anyway, that is all for now.

Comment

You probably don't know the whole story.

Since parka's boss kills are a little over 1,000, it's likely that he spent a lot more on either tickets or the chest game than he said to you. He is also at the top of both Love arenas right now. A lot of people are not truthful on how much they spend. They don't have to be truthful. If you are accusing him of something other than spending a grip of money, you should just come out and say it and have Aaron look at it.

Your post just sounds so passive aggressive. Why even call him out like this if you think he is a "good guy"?!

Comment

It sounds like someone is jealous with other's fame, lol.
                  Calling him "good guy" doesn't hide your jealousy and selfishness as in the gaznar threat, You said the guy "lost" his way to second place.
                  What is wrong with that? He just plays smartly and strategically so that he has beaten even godly deck.
                  Please remember that Godly decks are not guaranteed to win everytime, this is the beauty of the game.

If you want to knock him off his perch, just outspend him in tickets, it is supposed to be easy because you earn 10 times more mights than him each battle, right? Or maybe you just don't claim every single prizes without spending days or even weeks farming bosses.

The system is not perfect, but is fine and more balanced now even with arena guardians (yes even with arena guardian) because it keeps new players in the game. Good job kabam.

Comment

Originally posted by Mightylibra View Post
                    The system is not perfect, but is fine and more balanced now even with arena guardians (yes even with arena guardian) because it keeps new players in the game. Good job kabam.
                    I agree. Now if you want a ranked reward you'll need to stay awake whole night and fight for your prize!! Farm tickets, then go back to arena until your enemies has given up.

Before was kinda boring. You and a couple of friends would rise till top 10, then another 3-5 friends would rest upon mid arena creating a wall that most people couldnt go through :/

Same people was used to wins the stuffs.

Comment

lol, pretty insightful of you.
                      Is there anything else about me that you'd to tell me?
                      Maybe you could refer me to where I could get some help while you're at it?

Anyway
                      I was hoping for this post to be about the game, not the players
                      It's pretty simple
                      Whether you have a superior deck or an inferior deck, any prize can be by won anyone in any arena simply by hoarding tickets. Yet with that said, in most cases, the non paying player will not be able to farm enough tickets to keep up with those who spend on tickets. So all of this talk about it being fair and balanced for the free player isn't acurate. Free players just have a slightly better chance at some slightly better prizes. The minute a legendary card shows up in a super arena, even if a player saved up 1000 tickets, that is not going to get it done because it only takes a few willing spenders to drive the price through the roof and only about 5 top prizes are available usually.
                      Basically my assessment is that the balance has been shifted from favoring players who spend on their deck to players who spend on tickets. There really isn't much difference except that those who had previously put time, energy and/or money into their decks now are on an even playing field with anyone who is willing to spend on tickets. Whether that is fair or not is another discussion. But ultimately it's Kabam's issue because it's their game.

For the record before another person makes themselves look anymore asinine by hinting that I am jealous of Parka, I too won a Gaznar during the event and I wouldn't congratulate anyone if they were cheating.
                      I don't see any signs of Parka81 cheating whatsoever. I just think he spent a lot more on tickets than he led on and that's fine, more power to him.
                      The reason I brought up his stats is to show what I believe to be an inconsistency in the current system.
                      I figured that attaining the most might across all servers should be reflected in deck strength more than ticket usage.
                      But that's just the way it is now. I know a lot of players ignorantly think that people who spent actual money on their deck don't deserve any kind of benefit, but the fact of the matter is they should. What sense does it make for someone to spend on their deck if it isn't going to give them a significant advantage. Should players who are willing to spend on their deck expect the same results as those who don't? Just think about it for a second? If you were putting money into anything, say the best equipment for a particular sport, wouldn't you do so hoping that it'll pay off in the long run?
                      Anyway, that's another discussion. And the bigger thing is all of Kabam's games are set up this way so don't hate the players, hate the game. (But if you want to hate the players anyway, feel free, it's your energy)
                      I basically feel it was a waste of time to build my deck because now it doesn't matter how strong my deck is, because I can get out ticketed.
                      But maybe it is fair ultimately, if someone plays 5 more hours a day than me farming tickets, that's hard work, that should pay off too, I get it. But the biggest issue I have with everything is that cheaters who use farm bots can now really capitalize.
                      There are a lot of them out there. And I report them when I notice something suspicious.
                      Shadowin has over 121k boss kills currently and I already brought him to Aaron.
                      But if Kabam can't crack down on them then what?

So sorry for being long winded, but that is what I am trying to get at.
                      Parka is fine in my book. And I hope that this could help generate more interesting discussion.
                      If not, oh well.

Comment

You are indeed trying to create flame wars by bringing parka out, but disappointedly no one supports your view. Now screaming foul again? So i guess you would feel annoyed that anyone should work harder than you or performed in any way superior than you. This was already brought up by you since last month. I was good enough for i did not reveal what you said is actually bullsh*t, when you claimed that i gave you a ridiculous alibi. You are indeed good with your imagination that you can make up stories based on a conversation that never existed. I seldom chat when i am farming and for goodness sake, i have never even talked to you in game before.

Go on, make up more stories. Scream whenever there is something that does not go in your favor. Just for your info, payers does indeed get an advantage with godly decks. In case you have had a short memory loss, you did mention that you spent 10 times less tickets than parka in order to reach the might level for gaznar arena.

Comment

I agree with MMM.

Parka won Gaznar and that was nicely played, although it cost him an arm to get that many tickets, time & patience (it's no fun doing 1000+ fights in a row). Not sure he can pull this off every time. But it does raise the question of whether working on one's deck is useful or not since a mere SS or border line SSS can climb to the top easily with guardians. Although I can now relax on the back seat and top the arena anytime with guardians now, I do not endorse this new system that turned the arena into an auction house - whoever has more tickets win.

Big spender should and do rule the servers, that's a fact and works as intended. Players spend money to get an edge on people, or else why bother spending if a big F2P farmer can yield similar results?

Comment

Is everyone on this thread going crazy?! 2.3K tickets on a Gazner?! That's about $800 for one card?! And you think that's an inconsistency in the system?!

I spent $2K on this game and received 5 Gazners, 2 Rhias, 1 Galzra, 5 Mhors, 6 Nathra, 5 horned, 5 Azarel, 5 bennu, and various 4&5 *s. If someone wants to spend that kind of money to win an arena and only get one 5* card, be my guest. But a stronger deck uses less tickets, that's your significant advantage... it costs you less to climb the arena.

And so you finally get to your point, bots are cheaters. Agreed but weird way of circling the issue and being so passive aggressive about it.

Comment

Originally posted by zugzwang77 View Post
                              Is everyone on this thread going crazy?! 2.3K tickets on a Gazner?! That's about $800 for one card?! And you think that's an inconsistency in the system?!

I spent $2K on this game and received 5 Gazners, 2 Rhias, 1 Galzra, 5 Mhors, 6 Nathra, 5 horned, 5 Azarel, 5 bennu, and various 4&5 *s. If someone wants to spend that kind of money to win an arena and only get one 5* card, be my guest. But a stronger deck uses less tickets, that's your significant advantage... it costs you less to climb the arena.

And so you finally get to your point, bots are cheaters. Agreed but weird way of circling the issue and being so passive aggressive about it.
                              For the most part, I agree with you. But the thing is, if you had put in a certain amount into improving your deck, even if that gives you some kind of an advantage in that it saves you tickets, it is not to the point where you could stop spending on tickets.
                              Before, you could glean tickets from arenas and take the tickets you had farmed a moderate amount for, and it carried you.
                              Now if you want top rank prizes, not only would spenders have to spend yet again, but so would non spenders.
                              And the way it looks, there will be no end to that.
                              I mean I get how this system favors Kabam, but I do find it very careless on their part when tickets are the biggest benefit that cheaters get from using their pcs and tools and etc. Everyone else needs to spend to win the best things while the cheaters get a free ride. Let a hard worker outplay me and a spender outspend me, but I can't accept a bot beating me.
                              Anyway, I don't want to get redundant, if I haven't already, so I'll stop right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X