Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Shiver and Support inexistent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Aaaron

I got 5 stones instead of the second Shiverheart, Any honest and decent answer from you would be higly appreciated. I do strongly suggest that your support team droping the "we all graduate from Harvard" grammer and start writing short, simple statement to solve real problems efficiently.

Here are two replies from your support stuff, same person
    Reply one from support:
    Thank you for taking the time to write in. If I understand correctly you have some concerns with recent event. I'm sorry to hear this and I will be glad to address the issue. The game team was able to verify that all players that qualified for the reward has been issued the reward.

The game team was able to confirm that the rewards were issued and successfully consumed as well suggesting that you may have sent in a case to support shortly after receiving the rewards. I do apologize for any trouble this may have caused.

I have forwarded your information to the game team for further review. In the meantime, I have allocated various summoning stones to your account as a one time courtesy. Please note that this the maximum support is able to grant in a situation such as this. We appreciate your patience and understanding on the matter. Should you require further assistance feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you further. Thanks for playing!

Reply 2 from support
    As a gamer I can relate to your concerns and request, but due to the nature of the issue you encountered, the action taken was determined to be appropriate by the game team and guide lines that are in place to ensure a certain level of fairness across the board so I want to apologize if the Game Team was unable to provide the restoration you desire.
    Should you require further assistance feel free to contact us again and we will be glad to assist you.

Originally posted by Aaron_Kabam View Post
    Hello folks!

If you get a response from report, please make sure to read it carefully and make sure to reply if they have any questions. Sometimes, when our PX agents reply they ask questions in order to gain more information in order to help you. If you don't respond to these emails and questions, then we can't help you solve the issue.

I've noticed several Shiverheart tickets today are simply awaiting your answers. Some of these are 2-3 weeks old. So, if you have open tickets, please make sure you go back and check for any unanswered questions.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Comment

Good afternoon:
      First of all, sorry for my poor English (Google translator...).
      Seriously, Aaron, it's a mockery of the people. I think that you gave the Shiver compensation on January 24. It seems that you've given one Shiver to people that didn't correspond (you gave them one more accidentally in Christmas); however, others (including myself), you have not even given us compensation. I hope that you understand that this situation creates a sense of comparative grievance vis a vis other players.
      On January 28 I wrote a ticket considering the situation. The assigned case number was 01947879. The reply from the HoC Support Team was: "we are going to inform the game team so that they can have a look and check if there has been any known issue and, if so, the proper adjustments will be performed". Today (6 days later), still no word from whoever appropriate (Support Team, game team... I don't know).
      Would you be so kind to check it out? Thank you.
      Nickname: ni pa pipas
      Server: Galahad-5

Texto original.-

Buenas tardes:
      Lo primero de todo, perdón por mi pobre inglés (traductor de Google...).
      En serio, Aaron, esto es burlarse de la gente. Creo que disteis la compensación del Espanto el día 24 de Enero. Parece que habéis entregado un Espanto a gente que no le correspondía (les disteis accidentalmente uno de más en Navidad); en cambio, a otros (entre los que me incluyo), no nos habéis dado aún la compensación. Espero que entiendas que esta situación crea una sensación de agravio comparativo frente a otros jugadores.
      El día 28 de Enero escribí un ticket planteando la situación. El número de caso asignado fue el 01947879. La respuesta por parte del Equipo de Soporte de Hoc fue la siguiente: "que te acuestes (básicamente)". A día de hoy (6 días después), sigo sin recibir noticias por parte de quien corresponda (game team -> team game -> tim game -> timame... no sé).
      ¿Serías tan amable de echarlo un vistazo? Gracias.

Comment

Really, Aaron: I am outraged with this situation. You befalls a failure at Christmas and have just finish him off. People with 2 Shivers by the face and others eating the boogers.
        As much as I pose the situation, you give no answer.
        On January 28 I wrote a ticket (No case 01,947,914) and the answer was accurate to the player ni pa pipas: "we are going to inform the game team so That They can have a look and check if there has been any Known issue and, if so, the proper adjustments will be performed. "
        Is no one will listen to us? Do we have to go begging compensation you said you would give us?
        Thank you.
        Nickname: player...itas
        Server: Galahad-5

Texto original (por si alguien de Kabam sabe español...).-

De verdad, Aaron: me siento indignado con esta situación. Cometisteis un fallo en Navidades y acabáis de rematarlo. Gente con 2 Espantos por la cara y otros comiéndonos los mocos.
        Por más que os planteemos la situación, dais la callada por respuesta.
        El 28 de Enero escribí un ticket (nº de caso 01947914) y la respuesta fue exacta a la de mi compañero ni pa pipas: "we are going to inform the game team so that they can have a look and check if there has been any known issue and, if so, the proper adjustments will be performed".
        ¿Es que nadie va a hacernos caso? ¿Tenemos que seguir mendigando la compensación que dijisteis que nos daríais?
        Gracias.

Comment

Originally posted by xpages View Post
          Hi My ticket regarding the shiverheart seems to be returned without being solved

-------------------------------------------------------------
          Greetings!

We appreciate you contacting us regarding your issues with Heroes of Camelot.

Due to recent ticket volume, we want to sincerely apologize for not addressing your ticket in a timely manner. We want you to know that your report was received, and should your concerns persist, please respond to this email and let us know what you're experiencing. An agent will assist you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your support!

Heroes of Camelot Team

"We want you to know that your report was received, and should your concerns persist, please respond to this email and let us know what you're experiencing."

'Tis a perfect example. Sometimes, you just need to read closely.

Comment

Aaron two are the things, or you dont know how your support work or you are trying to joking us, i replied to all the 3 message like your example and they was been closed ib the same time that i receveid so tell me, am i go8ng to receive what others got or not?

Comment

Aaron, you were looking at the reply from the first ticket, as a matter as fact, I did reply that mail, and got this answer

---------------------------------------
              Dear Player,

You have reached an unmonitored email address.

To contact our Support Team, please use the links to our Support Center within the Kabam game you are playing.

In mobile apps the link to our Support Center can usually be found within the game settings menu or by tapping on your player name in the upper left corner.

On Kabam.com the Help/Support link can be found above the game by clicking the game name in the header, then ‘Support’.

On Facebook and other sites, the Help/Support link is usually in the banner at the top of the game screen.

Following these steps will take you to the our Support Center, where you may find a quick answer to your question. Contacting us from our Support Center will also ensure that we automatically have the correct information about your account so that we can help you as promptly as possible.

You can also find game play tips, solutions to common issues, and updates from Kabam on our forums (http://community.kabam.com).

Thank you for playing Kabam games.
              The Kabam Support Team

ref:_00D301HgIt._500a0eobAm:ref
              ------------------------------------------------------

then I decided to open a second ticket, the answer is that I get 5 stones instead of getting the shiverheart, when I tried to reply, the ticket is already closed. Now I got those 5 stones, do you suggest that I open a third ticket?

Regards
              Xpages

Originally posted by Aaron_Kabam View Post
              "We want you to know that your report was received, and should your concerns persist, please respond to this email and let us know what you're experiencing."

'Tis a perfect example. Sometimes, you just need to read closely.

Comment

This typical reply received by PX couldn't be more ambiguous. Why bother asking "if your issue persists"? As if the problem would have solved itself between the time the ticket was sent and this reply received! Why do PX ask the player to re-explain the whole issue when all the information is in the ticket?
                This extra step is unnecessary, and confuses people more than anything. On top of that, the message reads:

"Sorry it took a long time to process your ticket. We (PX) have SOLVED your issue, BUT if there is still something wrong then contact us".

You guys should really revise the wording to keep it simple... and if PX doesn't understand, have him/her send a REAL question, not this auto-reply.

Comment

I opened another ticket:01973169
                  Let s see now what will happen

Comment

Bump, yet no response from the support about the ticket that i opened, Aaron except the first question about what was my ticket you didn't gave me any info on what is going with my problem, please don't make me completly lost any hope.

Comment

Originally posted by iceita View Post
                      Bump, yet no response from the support about the ticket that i opened, Aaron except the first question about what was my ticket you didn't gave me any info on what is going with my problem, please don't make me completly lost any hope.
                      How i told before, on that problem, like % of convocation they will do nothing.
                      Obs: Today i saw more 2 players with T4 Shiver, before the poblem on christimas they only got one. Nice kabam, very Nice, And both not wasted on mini-game.

Comment

1st ticket was closed without any response from support

2nd ticket was closed without any explanation or response

Just opened 3rd ticket. Let's see if I'll receive anything beside automated response

Until now I haven't received even one mail from human only automatic responses

Comment

And of course they've closed 3rd ticket because it refers to same issue reported.

The only problem original ticket is already closed!

Ticket numbers

Comment

Originally posted by iceita View Post
                            Problem Solved, Support helped me.

Thanks Aaron and sorry for pestering you

Comment

Working...
                            X