Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Any new promotions coming soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new promotions coming soon?

I'm an avid player of another kabam game and a few days ago stumbled onto this game. Gotta say I'm quite addicted to it already. I took advantage of some of the gem packages and wonder if there is any new ones coming with certain packages like 7k. I checked out your Facebook website and to say the least quite disappointed in missing out so many giveaways during the holidays . I'm lvl 61 in 3 days and caved in on my first 7k gem package today which I bought summon stones with 33 tries and got a few 4 stars and rest 3 stars. I see the complains about this and maybe it's my luck carrying over lol. I want to go at it again but curious if any new promos coming up! Nice to meet you all. I'm in world 18

Check the forums and read threads carefully. You don't want to spend money, especially for summons, on this game now. It's full of bugs, unbalance & issues.
    As a new player you have absolutely no way to become competitive in the Arena as well because of some mistakes by Kabam.

Comment

Sure, every day there's a new free bug popping up.

Comment

Originally posted by LordKenny View Post
        I'm an avid player of another kabam game and a few days ago stumbled onto this game. Gotta say I'm quite addicted to it already. I took advantage of some of the gem packages and wonder if there is any new ones coming with certain packages like 7k. I checked out your Facebook website and to say the least quite disappointed in missing out so many giveaways during the holidays . I'm lvl 61 in 3 days and caved in on my first 7k gem package today which I bought summon stones with 33 tries and got a few 4 stars and rest 3 stars. I see the complains about this and maybe it's my luck carrying over lol. I want to go at it again but curious if any new promos coming up! Nice to meet you all. I'm in world 18
        so basically you wasted 90€ as many player did...
        no 5*, no 6* and probably you summoned only cards that you can get for free (celestial lion, water elemental, dire bear, mechanical warrior, armored warhorse and so on...)

wecolme to the tricked players group

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys and i did go about in reading that 20 page thread with what different people got from different summons. I personally dont mind the chances being slimmer for these rarer cards and i hope they make more of these rare cards to be even harder to obtain. The day where everyone has the same decks is the day i probably move onto another game. For the players that do pay for play, they should get more chances at the rarer cards. Everyone play differently and personally i work hard to play hard.

Now the shiver being given away in error was definitely a big slap to the face to the paying members as their decks that they invested money in now stands inferior to those who hasnt spent a dime. While i do support certain competitons or evem lottery system where everyone gets a shot at a certian rare card, giving it to everyone is just crazy especially the new players like myself who will be a big contributor to the game yet i cant compete in arena with shiver decks. May i suggest to offer shiver as a reward for 7k or even 14k packages for a limited 24 hour period etc or like many stated to nuke the stats so its not do OP.

Back to my original question - aaron, how often the free cards with gem packages get changed up?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys and i did go about in reading that 20 page thread with what different people got from different summons. I personally dont mind the chances being slimmer for these rarer cards and i hope they make more of these rare cards to be even harder to obtain. The day where everyone has the same decks is the day i probably move onto another game. For the players that do pay for play, they should get more chances at the rarer cards. Everyone play differently and personally i work hard to play hard.

Now the shiver being given away in error was definitely a big slap to the face to the paying members as their decks that they invested money in now stands inferior to those who hasnt spent a dime. While i do support certain competitons or evem lottery system where everyone gets a shot at a certian rare card, giving it to everyone is just crazy especially the new players like myself who will be a big contributor to the game yet i cant compete in arena with shiver decks. May i suggest to offer shiver as a reward for 7k or even 14k packages for a limited 24 hour period etc or like many stated to nuke the stats so its not do OP.

Back to my original question - aaron, how often the free cards with gem packages get changed up?
            dear lord,

you're free to waste your money as you prefer, when i wasted my 90€ i was quite disappointed seeing only 3* with a couple of water elementals and beastmasters...

about shiv issue Aaron clearly stated that who was online on 25/12 will get 2 shivs for free (in total) all other people will just look at shiv decks kicking their asses (i strongly disagree and i logged in on 25/12 but Kabam makes rules here)

back to you original question it's not known, promotion are never advertised properly (in the forum last event advertised it's dated 06/12/13... ) in paladin case they took away one card from the game without warning people...

Comment

Originally posted by Tion84 View Post
              dear lord,

you're free to waste your money as you prefer, when i wasted my 90€ i was quite disappointed seeing only 3* with a couple of water elementals and beastmasters...

about shiv issue Aaron clearly stated that who was online on 25/12 will get 2 shivs for free (in total) all other people will just look at shiv decks kicking their asses (i strongly disagree and i logged in on 25/12 but Kabam makes rules here)

back to you original question it's not known, promotion are never advertised properly (in the forum last event advertised it's dated 06/12/13... ) in paladin case they took away one card from the game without warning people...

Damn that sucks. So in months, only changes was paladin was swapped out. Hope they juice it up a bit. As for wasting money, we all wasting money regardless if we get 3 or 6 stars. Ultimately everyone of us has a set of different standards for the level of entertainment that we find from the game.

Comment

So i couldnt resist and had another 11 summon. Better this time

Nathra
                Water elemental
                Stag
                Battlemage
                Giant boar
                Dire bear
                Taal
                Ice mage x 2
                Warhorse
                Doomweaver

Comment

So i couldnt resist and had another 11 summon. Better this time

Nathra
                  Water elemental
                  Stag
                  Battlemage
                  Giant boar
                  Dire bear
                  Taal
                  Ice mage x 2
                  Warhorse
                  Doomweaver
                  If you're happy spending then fine. We have all walked your path with the excitement at the beginning, nice cards for the first summons... then you'll get almost nothing even after 500+ USD spent.
                  As a new comer you have absolutely no way to get any decent prizes in the arean though so consider that (no shiver / no gaznar = lose).
                  Hope you have fun!

Comment

Went at it again today

Used up my last 840 gems and got 3 summons

Ember Druid x2
                    Gryphon

Then went for a 2100 hero summons
                    Diamond knight
                    Taal
                    Doomweaver x2
                    Warhorse
                    Bard
                    Grail knight
                    Giant eagle
                    Ember Druid
                    Dire bear
                    Stag

Comment

Lol damn. Did 3 more summon hero packages. 33 more tries but no Rhiannon. Did get 2 stormchaser, arabel and a few other 4 stars. Getting the 4 duelists too from the promo. Idk if I'mma try one more. Btw Max cards in my deck is 80 cards and I been evolving the t1 in hopes of sub max evolving for the 4 stars. What happens when i do win cards and my deck is full?

Comment

how you are gonna spend your money is none of my business but think about it, you are digging yourself a very deep hole financially. When you get 1 rhiannon, it wont be enough and it will be weaker than a lot of the 5 star cards. then you need to spend more to find other rhiannons and then other cards to combo with it.

you might think its not too bad getting stormcallers and duelist and arabel but you probably wont be using any of those. you only have 12 spots and ideally you want to use cards that are levellable to T4 so you already have black knights, necros, fenric, father and morbius. then you should also have merlin's dragon and water elementals which you can easily level to T4 with time. If your deck of 80 is almost full, that means you have a few other cards you can use. you have more cards than you can level for a very very long forseeable future. I would advise that you try to start levelling a few before buying a lot more cards that you ultimately wont use. Levelling takes a long long time. And before you can complete those levelling. the game would introduce new cards that are much better and makes the rhinannon that you are trying so hard to get now useless

Comment

Originally posted by hamate View Post
                          how you are gonna spend your money is none of my business but think about it, you are digging yourself a very deep hole financially. When you get 1 rhiannon, it wont be enough and it will be weaker than a lot of the 5 star cards. then you need to spend more to find other rhiannons and then other cards to combo with it.

you might think its not too bad getting stormcallers and duelist and arabel but you probably wont be using any of those. you only have 12 spots and ideally you want to use cards that are levellable to T4 so you already have black knights, necros, fenric, father and morbius. then you should also have merlin's dragon and water elementals which you can easily level to T4 with time. If your deck of 80 is almost full, that means you have a few other cards you can use. you have more cards than you can level for a very very long forseeable future. I would advise that you try to start levelling a few before buying a lot more cards that you ultimately wont use. Levelling takes a long long time. And before you can complete those levelling. the game would introduce new cards that are much better and makes the rhinannon that you are trying so hard to get now useless
                          Thanks bud. What are some of the must have cards to have a decent say s or ss deck? I don't plan on using the boss cards with exception of fenric.

Comment

We should just let him do what he wants. He is happy spending so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Noobyyy View Post
                              We should just let him do what he wants. He is happy spending so be it.
                              I sure hope so. Just sharing what I get from summons. I do read so much negativity. If someone can't afford to get bad cards from summons, why bother in the first place? I sure didn't read any fine prints that said each hero summons guarantees a 5/6 stars.

Comment

Working...
                              X