Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

is silverheart in labyrinth of ice going to reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second time x5 with near 6 Million hp....

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix View Post
      Second time x5 with near 6 Million hp....
      I suggest you, once the event is over, to build a 6-10 mana team and begin to heavly farm Father Maleficient everyday...

for example i use a 9mp team and with 175 total mana i do 20 runs which usually give me around 2-4 mana pots + 5-8 feeders.

I've began farming around 1 month ago and once this event started i had 180 mana pots stored that i'm now using

Do it too... it pays off

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl86 View Post
        for example i use a 9mp team and with 175 total mana i do 20 runs which usually give me around 2-4 mana pots + 5-8 feeders.

Really ?! 2/4 mana pots ?!

He give me arround 1 all 40 fights...

Comment

Originally posted by AsTr0x View Post
          Really ?! 2/4 mana pots ?!

He give me arround 1 all 40 fights...
          heeeey Astrox!! Nice to see you again

Long time since ur last post

I miss Enhail too...

Yeah sometimes 1 only happens... and 4 is rare... maybe 1-3 is a better estimation (but i assure you that 2 is usual)
          considering i do that 5 times/day it's around 8-12 mana pots/day

Comment

I suggest you, once the event is over, to build a 6-10 mana team and begin to heavly farm Father Maleficient everyday...

I've began farming around 1 month ago and once this event started i had 180 mana pots stored that i'm now using

Do it too... it pays off

I have a 6 mana Team and now 3 Weeks over 1600 Bossfights ^^
            But i have 190 Mana(my Fault at beginning ) i have 33 Runs ,but with Luck i get 1 mana Potion ! Really 1 or maybe 2 in 33 Runs..... The other most Coins....

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix View Post
              I have a 6 mana Team and now 3 Weeks over 1600 Bossfights ^^
              But i have 190 Mana(my Fault at beginning ) i have 33 Runs ,but with Luck i get 1 mana Potion ! Really 1 or maybe 2 in 33 Runs..... The other most Coins....
              oh i see... well you cant do much but grind...

just out of curiosity? what's ur deck stats?

edit: again lvl 50 x5... again 2 hrs to wait... oh well... i go for a normal farm run

Comment

My deck is really nice planned ^^...

6 Mana Team:

Squire Evolved Level 20
                Spy evolved Level 20
                Pikeman not perfekt evolved Level 38/40
                Warrior Monk not perfekt evolved Level 35/40

HP: 19.244 and ATK 4718 - with Boost is ATK 5003 ! Haha.

I defeated Level 46 x 2 Shiver now and i got 3 Stamina Potion. I think the Drop Rate for higher Shiver is higher ???

Comment

i'm wondering that too... i'm waiting for the boss to reset because 50 x5 has 8.5KK hp which is ridiculous...

max i'm willing to fight is x3 (which anyway has around 5KK HP)...

57th boss fight... i want a boss card come on!!

All in! Drop it! Drop it!
                  It's 1 of the few chances to effectively increase my deck's power!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pythrus View Post
                    This is one of those situations where as a F2P player I get quite annoyed. I have participated in 2 arenas, I have horded and saved all potions I possibly can and despite trying my best to stack all odd in my favour to get some sort of reward, I end up further on the bottom than before. Not only have I uselessly spent my horded mana potions on tickets (which I also have a 300 store of due to saving) at my 43 attempts to beat Shiverheart and gain a substantial reward, but I also am now at a serious disadvantage, as many other players have received it, or P2P players who already have substantially stronger decks have a greater chance than me to get it. I believe I have reached the pinnacle as I spend up to 5 mana pots to defeat one boss and I can no longer sustain these fights if I only receive tickets as a reward (despite your claims of increased drop rate after a higher level). I have spent stamina potions grinding for small feeders to increase the competitiveness of my deck, but I really don't understand how you could possible expect a F2P player to be even in the same league as a paying player when I myself have saved all resources for such an occasion and been hammered so badly with terrible "luck". This game is so terribly imbalanced, and I refuse to pay money, because if for example I had paid money and been this terribly unlucky I would be even more annoyed than I already am. We can only handle so much Kabam. Figure out your game.
                    Totally agree!!

Comment

56th fight, no multiplier 2 mana pots, 1 ticket...

now it spanwed x5, 8,5 Millions HP... gonna wait 2hrs and try again...

where's the increased drop chance after 45?? meh
                      It's as I suspected, Aaron was simply speculating that the drop rate increases. Again false advertising from dev team. I've learned to trust their banners and thread replies less and less. If it does increase in drop rate it's hardly anything at all. This game lacks so much transparency and consistency it is ridiculous.

Comment

meh after the 4th lvl 50 x5 i decided to give it a try... 13 mana pots to kill it...

a Donkey, a ticket, a mana pot as reward

I'm speechless -.-

Comment

heeeey Astrox!! Nice to see you again

Long time since ur last post

I miss Enhail too...

Yeah sometimes 1 only happens... and 4 is rare... maybe 1-3 is a better estimation (but i assure you that 2 is usual)
                          considering i do that 5 times/day it's around 8-12 mana pots/day
                          Yeah I update sometimes the evocalculator, and Enhail asked me update HoC guide too, so I will try to be more present Thanks ^^
                          The labyrinth helped to re-motivate ^^

So, we have differents rates...not fair once again...But good for you !

Comment

Originally posted by AsTr0x View Post
                            Yeah I update sometimes the evocalculator, and Enhail asked me update HoC guide too, so I will try to be more present Thanks ^^
                            The labyrinth helped to re-motivate ^^

So, we have differents rates...not fair once again...But good for you !
                            well all those pots does not matter much if all i get in exchange are pots... i'm at the 61th fight... still no sign of another boss card... really hope for a 2nd before i run out of pots...

Comment

You can farm Father again and again if you use pot so if you use one and you win 2/3 you can make it in loop , so re-farm Shiver

Ps : i've drop it twice ^^, and shiver it's only level 40 I hope for another too ! x)

Comment

Level 47 Shiver give : 2 Mana Potion + 1 Stam Potion
                                Level 48 Shiver give : 1 Ticket + 1 Summon Stone (got 3* Mecanical Knight ) + 1 Ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X