Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Phone cheat!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slayer hoc View Post
    Please no one mention the name I don't want to see Juan or others fly by me also! Thanks!
    Maybe you understand me wrong - I never used any scripting or bot or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by JuanBerk View Post
      The only way to control those botters is an instantly BAN for all of them.
      Kabam, you may will loose those bot payers, but instead of these you will keep for more long the loyal and correct payers.
      Those botters are KILLING your game.

Aaron you have to do something instantly here.

Agreed. Robot farmers have spread and now represent a significant number of the top prize getters. They have also been around for weeks and weeks growing in number and unfairly obtained power. If it's not controlled, they will soon corner the market on arena prizes and choke out all legitimate players from those prizes.

I skip many arenas because they don't have prizes that I consider worth my tixs and because it's nice to let others fight for cards I don't need since many get annoyed at the same players taking top prizes. Robot farmers pretty much play every arena and drive up the price of rank prizes to much more expensive levels. So even if you are strong robot farmers are costing you extra tixs and gems to win your prizes.

And against robot arena players, you can't even begin to match their speed. I watched the best player in our server get smoked (literally get beat extremely badly in how fast he could gather might) by a player half his strength in an arena. That top player couldn't understand how he was getting killed in might when he was playing as fast as he could.

On another occasion I watched a robot arena player evaporate over an hour time lead, over a 2k might lead and zero streak versus perfect streak lead in under 30 minutes with the human player fighting his best to maintain that lead. The human player should have drastically extended his 2k might lead as his streak was perfect while the robot arena player had broken his streak several times before it turned from playing for real to using the robot to play for him. Once the robot starting from zero streak started playing that 2k lead shrank to under 100 might in less than half an hour despite the human player still fighting as fast as possible with his perfect streak. The robot was spamming battles way too fast for any human to keep up. Since tixs are a free endless resource to robot farmers, it didn't as much matter how many tixs were spent.

So robots are drastically altering arena results also, both in providing endless free arena tixs and in providing a speed advantage no human player can match under the right circumstances.

Comment

How is that even possible? It looks like the bot breaks the rules/system because even if a bot is playing as fast as the system allows it, it cannot possibly beat a perfect streak by a human especially if the bot looses the streak. It'd have to be faster than the game itself.

That's very worrying...

Comment

Wow, I wouldn't have thought it was possible to cheat like this - but then I'm playing on iPhone, not Android. It certainly means I'll stop participating in arenas until Kabam has managed to get rid of the bots.

Comment

Happens on Android too...

Comment

Originally posted by Super Noobyyy View Post
              How is that even possible? It looks like the bot breaks the rules/system because even if a bot is playing as fast as the system allows it, it cannot possibly beat a perfect streak by a human especially if the bot looses the streak. It'd have to be faster than the game itself.

That's very worrying...
              It takes the right circumstances to use the robot effectively in arena play. I won't elaborate so that I don't give other robot farmers ideas.

Comment

Its not the fast arena play whats paining me, its that those guys are fast killing the priest boss in town 1 - thats one gaves you, if you kill him often enough, tickets and other stuff. The tickets allows you to gain Might/Power in Arena and to become first.

Comment

Both are a problem.

Comment

You know, I keep saying the phrase "I'm not going to name name's" on here. That's like saying "Pretty sure I saw a murder, not going to say who it was though."

I think it's time that people start naming names, but in addition to the names put the numbers down as well. Pi is saying that he's tracking people in terms of how many boss fights are happening in a course of a day, well, I say put it in the forums. "Hey player X noticed that you jumped from 8,000 boss kills to 11,000 kills in 10 hours, what's up?"

If you can track and trace that someone is cheating/exploited on here, call them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipipupu View Post
                      This botting issue is bullcrap and has made me lost interest in the game since I brought this issue to Aaron over a week ago and nothing has been done yet. This is not a minor issue but a major issue and I felt I wasted spending real money for arenas while these botters are doing it free and coming out on top. There is also some paying players using these bots now, if these people don't get banned. It will just mean kabam allows cheating and soon we can all do it as there is more then just the booting cheat
                      Agreed. A very strong message needs to be sent to these players using these bots. The strongest message is 0 tolerance with very swift action before it ruins the the arena economy at the top end for rank rewards. Once the arenas with powerful limited cards roll around again the damage will have been done and many people will quit since they see the bots taking over.

Originally posted by Nexumus View Post
                      I did not realize that it was the same player with two accounts. His arena moves over the past several weeks now make a lot more sense that it is one player rather than two. This is totally ridiculous that one player has used a robot to get two accounts to have 120k boss battles between the two. Both his accounts are in every arena taking prizes from honest players.
                      I received a message from loyalty a few weeks back asking me to lower deck rank so he and his friend could farm me. It wasn’t a ranked arena so I didn’t think twice about it. The choice in names however did raise a very suspicious flag. Now they are always within 5 ranks of each other if not usually one below the other.

Originally posted by LostIE View Post
                      Please do something quick Kabam. A bot can destroy a game in a matter of weeks.
                      Thanks
                      Agreed. I have seen it happen in world of warcraft many times. Since that is a subscription based game with no in app purchases available most people just deal with it. This game depends on those in app purchases to keep it alive. If swift action is not taken soon I predict this game will be dead before it has even been out 6 months. The power of social media can be your best friend or worst enemy. Facebook page already has enough complaints on it. I can’t really even count more than 12 positive comments. That should be alarming enough. Once the word spreads that this issue has not been resolved with bans put in place no amount of free goodies will be able to compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dremnon View Post
                        You know, I keep saying the phrase "I'm not going to name name's" on here. That's like saying "Pretty sure I saw a murder, not going to say who it was though."

I think it's time that people start naming names, but in addition to the names put the numbers down as well. Pi is saying that he's tracking people in terms of how many boss fights are happening in a course of a day, well, I say put it in the forums. "Hey player X noticed that you jumped from 8,000 boss kills to 11,000 kills in 10 hours, what's up?"

If you can track and trace that someone is cheating/exploited on here, call them out.

This. This is the problem. Everybody is calling on us to ban people they "know" are cheating. But they won't say who. I can't do anything if I don't know who I'm supposed to investigate, and so far I've only gotten about three names. And those people have been warned, are being monitored, and will be banned if they bot again.

Comment

Sorry, i'm confused. What is this repeat button on handphone? I only know there's menu button, back button and home button. Does his message means that he have written a program specifically to hack this game?

Comment

I was really hoping some useful information such as names on realms of cheaters you know would have posted or pm’d to Aaron by now.

Dremmon makes an excellent point. Admitting you know about the issue and only admitting half truths is just as bad as doing it. If you really want to make a difference start dropping those names along with whatever other solid information you can provide otherwise you are just as guilty to me. Not shocked that much of a stink hasn’t been raised until now. Its now starting to hit the honest players that knew about it and sat back and did nothing other than drop vague hints. Programs or names you know are the fastest way to help put an end to this bull****. Make a difference and step up.

Comment

Wow I did not realize how big of a problem this really was. Please if you know ppl please pm Aaron here or to aaronkbm in the game so we can stop this fast and get back to playing properly. I suggest to the ones who are doing it because others were but normally wouldn't confess to him also because if there are bans you might be able to save your buts by admitting you did. Thanks for the response everyone. If you know for sure people are doing this feel free to write their names in this thread also if you don't want to write him. Thanks again all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dremnon View Post

If it makes you happy and makes others do it to "I HAVE ALREADY"!

Comment

Working...
                                X