Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

No one is taking care of this game any more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one is taking care of this game any more?

I feel like that fewer and fewer response do we get from board managers here and seems Kabam no longer take care of this game. Aaron didn't show up and response to questions, bugs, suggestions timely and frequently. So now they get the money and are about to leave?

I would like to suggest maybe finding a new game to better suit your high expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Cre8tor of Chaos View Post
      I would like to suggest maybe finding a new game to better suit your high expectations.
      As your name indicates, you always reply offensively and aggressively, really a creator of chaos.

Comment

Just as blunt as your constant crying is. I come here to find new game info and all i see is new threads started by people like yourself with the same gripe. Not understanding that summons stones is a form of gambling and the other is that they spent xxx amount and can’t win arena. Maybe if you actually spent some time reading instead of complaining you will see what i mean. The information is in these forums on how to make your deck stronger and arena info. It just keeps getting buried by new threads like these. If you have a complaint I understand. It is not necessary to create new crying threads everyday. Last time i looked they weren’t handing out towels to dry your tears for the most complaints.

Comment

As far as i understand, forum is a place to build up a bridge between players and game managers. There are card glitches noted by players long ago unsovled, bugs every now and then unsolved, recovery process unsolved, wrong message pops out every now and then, to name just a few. I won't cry on my bad luck, what i am not content with is the lack of communication, not only between board manager and players, but also between board manager and the developer team. If you look at the threads you will definitely draw a conclusion that Aaron pretty much can do nothing to help and most of the time has no idea what is going on. The irresponsible way the developer team and the company run this game is where our fury come from. A game can have bugs, can be imperfect, but the team needs to be responsible and communication is definitely necessary.

Comment

It is really funny seeing people react differently to some situations. A while ago people were going crazy over some really stupid little tiny weeny thing. When I replied to calm down and take it easy, some people said I was trolling and flaming and whatnot.

In my opinion this summon drop rate issue is crucial. It's no joke spending real money to get nothing. Specially since the 100% boss drop rate everyone is overpowered and it seems not even paying will help.

Taking this in count I will refrain from buying gem packs indefinitely. If some people pay near 100 currency and get only 3* cards, it's completely wrong.
            Gambling or not there should be some incentive to continue paying. For me 27 euros is not a sum I can spend monthly. Getting 11 completely useless cards is just frustrating and even one nice card would have made it up.

I'm not asking for refunds or any kind of compensation, I just hope this issue gets brought up to someone who can actually do something about it.
            It would help if none would buy gem packs for a while but I've noticed people around here seem to be swimming in money

Elve

Comment

Agreed. Bad drop rates are a legitimate complaint. Period. Not much more to say about it. It's one of a handful of things that may drive me from the game.

Comment

wad...i too have noticed a decreased frequency in correspondence from the Kabam team...however, I don't know how much of that has to do with it being the holiday season. Not only this, but there is only so much Aaron can do...if he was the only person who worked at Kabam, I am sure things would get resolved sooner...but with a company, there are many discussions and meetings held to make a tiny decision. I too agree with you that there needs to be better response time, but I think we need to be patient and recruit more players to give Kabam an incentive to respond faster to our needs...

Comment

Hey folks,

Couple responses for you:

1) From Thursday to Sunday, I was out of town visiting family for the Thanksgiving holiday. Pardon for the slow responses during that time period.

2) I hope you know that we flag each of your concerns as they come in -- those in the forums, those in-game, and those in support tickets. Fixing these issues really is a concern for me, as I really do want to make sure players are enjoying the game as much as possible. However, we have a pretty small development team on Heroes of Camelot. It takes time and resources to fix bugs, and our small game team is hard at work with a ton of tasks: creating new content and features, improving our back-end systems, supporting the events we run, and of course fixing bugs.

3) As new cards are added to the game, I suspect you'll see some changes in drop rates. Remember, there are only four 6-star cards at the moment, and only a small handful of 5-stars. Once we've added another 50-100 cards, I suspect those "Ultra Rare" cards will likely become a bit more common. You folks got into this game very early, and so content is still limited. We'll have a ton of cards coming out starting soon.

4) I do not respond to some threads when I feel the topic has already been discussed or when other players can (and do) provide the answers. Forums indeed let players connect with us, but I am a huge advocate of letting players help each other out whenever possible. The only thing on the forums better than you bonding with me is you bonding with each other.

Cheers,
                  Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_Kabam View Post
                    Hey folks,

3) As new cards are added to the game, I suspect you'll see some changes in drop rates. Remember, there are only four 6-star cards at the moment, and only a small handful of 5-stars. Once we've added another 50-100 cards, I suspect those "Ultra Rare" cards will likely become a bit more common. You folks got into this game very early, and so content is still limited. We'll have a ton of cards coming out starting soon.

oh my isnt that more of an incentive not to spend now? in 2 years time people would be like, i spent $100 and all i got was 11 useless 5 stars, not even a single 8 stars, let alone 9

Comment

Remember, though: spending now can help you do well in the arenas, and so those players are busy strengthening their decks while you wait around

Comment

Since the beginning they have added/made available about 10 cards in 2 months. As long as they don't break the balance by introducing game-breaking cards then it's fine.

I really look forward to the dungeons end of next week with new cards (boss cards?). I'm stocking up on potions now to rush the event

Comment

Another advantage spending now is it's easier to get the same copy to evolve to higher tier compared to if they put in another 50 or 100 cards. If you want to have the same copies of card better spend now or you will end up spending more later as the card pool increases.

Cheers !

Comment

LostI, which server are you playing in?

Comment

Playing in server Arthur-1

Comment

Working...
                              X